Alcohol dilemma

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I only feel normal when drinking. My thinking, my attention span, everything seems to normalize when I had a couple of beers. Even my horrible back and tmj pain disappear/lessen. Why is this? I want to always feel this way (normal). Becoming an alcoholic isn't an option for me. Weed doesn't do shit, just makes me lazier, less productive.

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
This means drink more and get a job as bus driver for elementary school

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
alcohol is a neuro depressant. Maybe you're emotionally driven and it helps you get out if your mind a little and be more pragmatic? I hate drinking because I lose complete control

Agree too much OP

Back pain goes away but it's there the next morning

Over ...

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I only feel normal when drinking. My thinking, my attention span, everything seems to normalize when I had a couple of beers. Even my horrible back and tmj pain disappear/lessen. Why is this? I want to always feel this way (normal). Becoming an alcoholic isn't an option for me. Weed doesn't do shit, just makes me lazier, less productive.
Become a severe alcoholic

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
The bluepillers want you to drink.

alcohol is a neuro depressant. Maybe you're emotionally driven and it helps you get out if your mind a little and be more pragmatic? I hate drinking because I lose complete control
Yes, it helps me get out of my overreflective head and enables me to connect with my emotions. I kinda feel numb sober, everything is just exhausting and nothing which did in the past brings joy anymore. I miss the way I felt when I was 16 yo, all the excitement and enthusiasm is gone. Alcohol temporarily reverses that.
Become a severe alcoholic
That's what I wanna avoid.

Yes, it helps me get out of my overreflective head and enables me to connect with my emotions. I kinda feel numb sober, everything is just exhausting and nothing which did in the past brings joy anymore. I miss the way I felt when I was 16 yo, all the excitement and enthusiasm is gone. Alcohol temporarily reverses that.

That's what I wanna avoid.
Just do it. Alcohol is the best cope

• +1
Of course. It damages stomach lining.
Indulge in the best cope out there, if your stomach gets messed up, healthcare is always free

• JFL
Indulge in the best cope out there, if your stomach gets messed up, healthcare is always free
Healthcare would mean my doctor telling me to stop drinking

Healthcare would mean my doctor telling me to stop drinking
And free treatment. Run the cope for as long as it lasts

Tbh at this point I’m not srs don’t become an alcoholic op I don’t want you to die young

• +1
And free treatment. Run the cope for as long as it lasts

Tbh at this point I’m not srs don’t become an alcoholic op I don’t want you to die young
The only treatment for alcohol-induced gastritis is alcohol avoidance. In other words = I would have to quit this cope.

Alcohol is a good cope ngl

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Blackout.xl
The only treatment for alcohol-induced gastritis is alcohol avoidance. In other words = I would have to quit this cope.
Then hop onto the next best cope. Hard drugs
Alcohol is a good cope ngl
This. Jfl if you arent spending half your paycheck on alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Velvet