Alcohol increases HGH (with source)

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
In moderate volumes, alcohol consumption may have minimal effects on human growth hormone (HGH) levels. Some studies suggest that low to moderate alcohol intake may not significantly impact HGH levels, or may even have a slight positive association.

Their are many studies who say it can have positive effects. So as a stoner myself i must say, better drink than smoke the pot bc weed stunts growth very much :(

Here my source:

SexRP

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Ragnar
Just develop a crippling addiction to binge drinking during puberty theory

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, User28823, rooman and 2 others
Just develop a crippling addiction to binge drinking during puberty theory
Yes bro, i live in a rual area. Here we start drinking with 13 and all Kids are retarded Tall

• +1
Reactions: rooman, nevermind2, DefinitelyNT and 1 other person
not worth it at all ngl. still interesting though as there is probably a specific ingredient in alcohol that causes the gh increase, if we could separate it then it could be useful

Unironically smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol to looksmax, 80s movie school bully maxxing

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 22627
not worth it at all ngl. still interesting though as there is probably a specific ingredient in alcohol that causes the gh increase, if we could separate it then it could be useful
Maybe it simply kills so many of your cells the body produces growth hormone to make more.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and looksmidder
Maybe it simply kills so many of your cells the body produces growth hormone to make more.
that’s a good point tbh. if that’s true then yeah it’s pretty much useless

Just pin HGH you fucking coper, you are fcking 5'3, do it, stop the copes before its too late

Just pin HGH you fucking coper, you are fcking 5'3, do it, stop the copes before its too late
Send me 150 euros and i will buy it. Spent all money on aromasin and mk. And im not longer 5'3, im 5'4 now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
There's a really tall guy in my village when he was a child his grandmother used to give him a little sip of alcohol everytime he had cough or throat problems so maybe

In moderate volumes, alcohol consumption may have minimal effects on human growth hormone (HGH) levels. Some studies suggest that low to moderate alcohol intake may not significantly impact HGH levels, or may even have a slight positive association.

Their are many studies who say it can have positive effects. So as a stoner myself i must say, better drink than smoke the pot bc weed stunts growth very much :(

Here my source:

SexRP
“Just be an alcoholic bro”

Good thing i only tried alcohol a few times in my life i guess

phenibut does