Alcohol suppresses my autistic tendencies

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I'm more socially intelligent and aware when intoxicated, less inhibited in general and my brain just seems to work better with regards to communication (e.g. understanding humor). Alcohol seems to switch on a part of my brain that is otherwise dormant or heavily suppressed by insecurities, self-doubt, analysis and self-reflection. Anyone else?

being extremely tired removes my filter

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
I'm more socially intelligent and aware when intoxicated, less inhibited in general and my brain just seems to work better with regards to communication (e.g. understanding humor). Alcohol seems to switch on a part of my brain that is otherwise dormant or heavily suppressed by insecurities, self-doubt, analysis and self-reflection. Anyone else?
can relate tbh
dosing is high difficult tho
just one shot too much and I start to beat up random people tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
used To rely on weed 24/7 in high school at parties and shit

But after a while I kinda just stopped caring.

You can’t make people like you so who cares do what you want

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
used To rely on weed 24/7 in high school at parties and shit

But after a while I kinda just stopped caring.

You can’t make people like you so who cares do what you want
For me it's not about making people like me but about wanting to know how to be my true self/use my potential without having to rely on alcohol.

For me it's not about making people like me but about wanting to know how to be my true self/use my potential without having to rely on alcohol.
Then use acid and shrooms for that lol

It literally makes you face shit about yourself and realize shit you never would have normally

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

It literally makes you face shit about yourself and realize shit you never would have normally
Maybe I will some day. Getting stuck on a bad trip is not sth I'd look forward to.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and NiBBaCel
Alcohol doesn't suppress my autistic tendencies, but it sure goes good with some chicken tendies.

For real, you should get therapy, boyo. Don't waste your life here.

For real, you should get therapy, boyo. Don't waste your life here.
My life is pretty empty, so there isn't much to waste tbh. But I'm fine, thanks a lot for your concern!

yes neurotransmitters are literally everything

Never drank a drop in my life.
Saces me

i think meditation dopamine fasting monkmode type shit can give you shroom tier revelations
just not as convenient as eating the fungal jew