IWILLMAKEIT

IWILLMAKEIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
How are a levels going jfl?

im doing gcses jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and midlatinocel
I'm planning on redoing my A-levels independently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, chrisN and IWILLMAKEIT
How are they?
Tbh people get way too stressed abt gcses when they dont matter
it matters to pass which is hard for a lot of people including me, i failed 1 subject at mocks

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
it matters to pass which is hard for a lot of people including me, i failed 1 subject at mocks
Just cheat jfl
It depends on how strict your invigilators are but generally you can get away with most things like taking a phone into the toilets apparently

Just cheat jfl
It depends on how strict your invigilators are but generally you can get away with most things like taking a phone into the toilets apparently
no cheating for english jfl thats what i failed in

• Woah
no cheating for english jfl thats what i failed in
Bro best tactic is to write all your quotes or a plan on your leg and then go to take a shit mid exam allegedly
They aren't going to tell you to pull down your trousers
If you still fail then its long but still what college/sixth form you go to doesnt matter anyway as long as you get good results for uni or apprenticeship etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, aspiringexcel and gribsufer1
Bro best tactic is to write all your quotes or a plan on your leg and then go to take a shit mid exam allegedly
They aren't going to tell you to pull down your trousers
If you still fail then its long but still what college/sixth form you go to doesnt matter anyway as long as you get good results for uni or apprenticeship etc
remememberimg quotrs is cope you only need to reference parts of the story, its ok i revised i think i did a lot better than last i should pass, i did lit paper 1 already

• +1
How come?
The goal is to go to a nice uni without spending a fuck ton of money getting there. I'm 20 rn so I'll have to spend money to go back to college and my old college was dogshite.

• +1
The goal is to go to a nice uni without spending a fuck ton of money getting there. I'm 20 rn so I'll have to spend money to go back to college and my old college was dogshite.
What are you going to study in uni once you redo a levels

• +1
No clue really, whatever pays the most money.
Tbh I recommend cyber security
High paying with right certs lots of remote working so you're basically at home 24/7
Don't even need uni to get a job only certs
Worst things worse you dont get a job you can bang f or other shit

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
it doesn’t feel like a real exam I went to the toilet and legit looked up the answers JFL no cameras or anything in the exam hall or in the toilet.

Invigilator was having tea during the exam too JFL at my school

Don’t just sit privately it’s not that expensive like 250 a paper

Don’t just sit privately it’s not that expensive like 250 a paper
Elab? I'm planning on completing my A level tests at a certified testing centre.

Elab? I'm planning on completing my A level tests at a certified testing centre.
Fuck meant to say sit it privately I’m doing the same next year

• JFL
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT and not_ovER
Not sure why u guys are laugh reacting, it’s true. A levels u only gotta study like 3 things, GCSEs it’s like 8-10

I am doing BTEC in college