All I want is a girl that mogs all other girls in a 10 mile radius

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I am not looking for love or other bluepilled shit. I want validation and respect. From the foid and from others. I want a hot foid that would like me and would mog other foids and make other men jealous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
thats what we all want boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
All I wanted was my oneitis

• +1
I am not looking for love or other bluepilled shit. I want validation and respect. From the foid and from others. I want a hot foid that would like me and would mog other foids and make other men jealous.

Then you need to be the guy who mogs every other guy in a 10 mile radius.

• +1
Good luck with that boyo:ROFLMAO:.
May as well stay permavirgin

• +1

If I bring my Japanese garufurendo over to the Cuck S A I am certain she will mog every western femoid in proximity.

Nearly all of them are fat pigs with awful skin. Unfeminine, boarish, disgusting.

I think you can't understand because you don't live (and I don't think ever lived) in a white country so your view of the average western woman may be skewed.

• +1

Most people won't give a fuck even if you get such a foid. Only people in your social circle will care

• +1
Most people won't give a fuck even if you get such a foid. Only people in your social circle will care
Those are who matter.

• +1
If I bring my Japanese garufurendo over to the Cuck S A I am certain she will mog every western femoid in proximity.

Nearly all of them are fat pigs with awful skin. Unfeminine, boarish, disgusting.

I think you can't understand because you don't live (and I don't think ever lived) in a white country so your view of the average western woman may be skewed.
Hmm sounds cope

• +1
Hmm sounds cope

Naw most of the other stuff I write is but not this.

These western foids are truly disgusting.

Your average hqnp skinny, ultra feminine nip girl mogs 95/100 in any city at least (in her age range as well). I am sure of it.

Just pick any city in the USA to visit and I assure you after you leave the airport you'll wish you were in Bangkok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba