All my friends are fake

nigtard

nigtard

They all act nice to me but in reality they talk shit about me behind my back. Even the one friend I thought I could trust ditched me for a guy he knew for a few months and girls. Now they have all moved on and have girlfriends while I’m left with nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and soulless_npc
brutal

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 31562 and Nick.Harte
People who are moving up quicker than you will always become fake and backstab you and ditch you, if you're down bad the only people who will stick with you are other down bad people

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nigtard, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29167
People who are moving up quicker than you will always become fake and backstab you and ditch you, if you're down bad the only people who will stick with you are other down bad people
Non of them are down bad they all got multiple girls, friends from all over the country and 1000+ Instagram followers

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and soulless_npc
Non of them are down bad they all got multiple girls, friends from all over the country and 1000+ Instagram followers
Yeah when people get worldly success and level up they tend to lose basic human values of compassion and friendship and place others beneath them. Sad shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, nigtard and Nick.Harte
Life ain’t fair boyo. I’ve seen people who are still in touch with their high school friends and it sucks to be left behind.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
They all act nice to me but in reality they talk shit about me behind my back. Even the one friend I thought I could trust ditched me for a guy he knew for a few months and girls. Now they have all moved on and have girlfriends while I’m left with nothing.
Fakecel problems

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Yeah when people get worldly success and level up they tend to lose basic human values of compassion and friendship and place others beneath them. Sad shit
Genetic trash always get left behind.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, LowTrust and soulless_npc
every single person in this world has the potential to be fake, it just depends how evil you are that dictates how likely you are to backstab people

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Real friends who have your back are tbh the most valuable thing in the world. More so than Stacies

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and AngryShane

Name contradicts your words my guy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
In my experience. Friends are never there when you're down and will do nothing to bring you up. Just focus on improving if you have the base/potential

In my experience. Friends are never there when you're down and will do nothing to bring you up. Just focus on improving if you have the base/potential
I don’t have the base/potential so there is nothing else really there for me in my life

I don’t have the base/potential so there is nothing else really there for me in my life
Damn bro, I thought the same too but things got better for me. Hope the same happens for you

• +1
Reactions: nigtard