All of y'all niggers should be popping these

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

one day. ✝️
20231007 202412

No matter your goals you should be taking aromasin. Men nowadays have too much estrogen. The Jews have put it everywhere. It's in plastics, it's in our water and food, it's pretty much everywhere. We as proud goyim should be doing everything in our power to fight this Jewish plan to fill our bodies with the opposite sex's hormone, so maxx that T and crush that E

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Axii, thereallegend and 1 other person
Testosterone is a meme

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, madmogger and Deleted member 31560
View attachment 2477797
No matter your goals you should be taking aromasin. Men nowadays have too much estrogen. The Jews have put it everywhere. It's in plastics, it's in our water and food, it's pretty much everywhere. We as proud goyim should be doing everything in our power to fight this Jewish plan to fill our bodies with the opposite sex's hormone, so maxx that T and crush that E
Can i take only this shit after meals

estrogen is good for your body.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Danish_Retard, madmogger and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Axii
  • +1
View attachment 2477797
Just destroy your brain theory and your hormonal axis jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31560, Deleted member 32094, Deleted member 30843 and 1 other person
takes (((pfizer))) tablets
lol

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
  • +1
AI is worse for your health than the actual roids are.
How? Wouldn't it be good to go to around ~10ml estrogen with it, especially if you're still in puberty?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Axii and JCaesar
It doesn't, he's shilling for the Jews
Would it not have any effect on the brain? I mean estrogen seems to take a big part on brain development, especially at puberty

Would it not have any effect on the brain? I mean estrogen seems to take a big part on brain development, especially at puberty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006_005351_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_005351_Gallery.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Men nowadays have too much xenoestrogen from plastic. Those pills aren't gonna block that

Men nowadays have too much xenoestrogen from plastic. Those pills aren't gonna block that
im xenestrogenphobic

I take 1mg anastrozole

I take 1mg anastrozole
Aromasin is better cuz it's lightly androgenic and doesn't let estrogen build up. But anastrozole if fine

• +1
Aromasin causes balding, dont take unless on steroids

Attachments

• 3685477_images_25.jpeg
    3685477_images_25.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
youre gonna norwood earlier

Just destroy your brain theory and your hormonal axis jfl
This is Only if you crash your estrogen below 10 pg/ml which is quite hard to do with a functioning HPTA