Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
Seems like ratings megathread is not the goto anymore

Solid username to picture ratio
I’m actually mind blown how the back of your head is flatter than me jfl

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Lose weight fat boy. Above average. 5 PSL.

vqi3J69l.jpg

your best pic by far. myb its because of the white paper sheet that makes your skin slightly different/better?

around 5psl imo.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Nibba, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
good looking curry

Good looking for a curry ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 281
Where do you live? If you're in India then you should be fine. If, however, you're in a Western country then you're pretty much fucked as a curry.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Final82
Where do you live? If you're in India then you should be fine. If, however, you're in a Western country then you're pretty much fucked as a curry.
i thrive here, i have had dated enough exchange students in uni to know thats bullshit SFcel shit

• +1
Reactions: Claire Violet
You look like you have potential to be a chadeep tbh

Solid username to picture ratio
I’m actually mind blown how the back of your head is flatter than me jfl
i would worry more about how much the midface is better than yours cuckcel bhai :cool:

psl 6.5 many copers in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow::whatfeels:

Bhaiyaarijaani, u never fail to amaze me. Such a mogger. How can mortals even compare?

6 psl

hows the wieghtlos going?

You are the highest T Indian I’ve ever seen.

Why dont you write in caps

PSL 6-6.5 above average

God damn that lower third holy shit I'm jealous af.

Your lower third helps. 6/10.

Chadpreet, very handsome.

then you're pretty much fucked as a curry.

He would still do well in the west, he's a 6/10 curry. Women care about face, not race.

weight loss would be your biggest lookmax

id say "high tier normie"

6-6.5 PSL but tbh your SMV is much lower than this because you are curry

if you are living in a white country adjusted PSL rating is 4.5

i could see PSL 4.5-5 average looking white guys outslaying you

it is what it is

6-6.5 PSL but tbh your SMV is much lower than this because you are curry

if you are living in a white country adjusted PSL rating is 4.5

i could see PSL 4.5-5 average looking white guys outslaying you

it is what it is
do not project your insecurities on me

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
do not project your insecurities on me

tough pill to swallow bro you're probably used to everyone licking your balls but i say it how it is. most western girls wont even look at you simply because you are curry

to these girls your PSL rating is irrelevant

it is what it is

Curry Chad. ?

tough pill to swallow bro you're probably used to everyone licking your balls but i say it how it is. most western girls wont even look at you simply because you are curry

to these girls your PSL rating is irrelevant

it is what it is
lol at the keyboard smash, such a quick reply reyansh.

i have dated a french exchange student in my uni days and had a spanish lady tell me randomly how cute i am. My current gf is an indian girl who was brought up in UK. Also lol at "slaying", shows ur a virgin living in la la land. I got over that shit long back

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
good jaw but you look too ethnic i would say 5/10

lol at the keyboard smash, such a quick reply reyansh.

i have dated a french exchange student in my uni days and had a spanish lady tell me randomly how cute i am. My current gf is an indian girl who was brought up in UK. Also lol at "slaying", shows ur a virgin living in la la land. I got over that shit long back

you obviously don't want to accept reality

our race is a MAJOR failo

the french student would've been PSL 4 at best and the spanish lady was probably just being polite

what do you want me to say

you obviously don't want to accept reality

our race is a MAJOR failo

the french student would've been PSL 4 at best and the spanish lady was probably just being polite

what do you want me to say
dont put "us" in the same bucket because honestly u sound like a loser to me and im not one. And she was hot.

im the one accepting reality here, ur simply trying to play the game of "sorrow shared is sorrow halved"

• +1
Reactions: Phad and 11gaijin
dont put "us" in the same bucket because honestly u sound like a loser to me and im not one. And she was hot.

im the one accepting reality here, ur simply trying to play the game of "sorrow shared is sorrow halved"

you don't think it's a disadvantage being curry in a white country? it's been hell for me but then again i'm ugly but my other better looking curry friends don't have much luck

you seem very NT judging by these photos though so maybe that's the difference idk

Slayer ngl, mogs Ahaan Pandey to the dirt. That jawline is insane bhai :feelswow:

you don't think it's a disadvantage being curry in a white country? it's been hell for me but then again i'm ugly but my other better looking curry friends don't have much luck

you seem very NT judging by these photos though so maybe that's the difference idk
Post your pics here and people will tell if it’s your looks or your race. A lot of Indians are ugly but that doesn’t mean that every Indian including the OP falls into that catrgory. If you want to cry more you can go to incels.is

Are you that retard that sucks Pandey’s cock 24/7?

• +1
Reactions: Reyansh7730
No no no no.

Not you again.

Please no. :feelsree:

Post your pics here and people will tell if it’s your looks or your race. A lot of Indians are ugly but that doesn’t mean that every Indian including the OP falls into that catrgory. If you want to cry more you can go to incels.is

i think you're a delusional dumb fuck tbh. it's beyond me how other indians can't accept their race is a MAJOR failo and i tried to go on incels.is but they rejected me. i'm not posting my pics here i would legit kill myself after the comments i would receive not even joking. trust me when i say this but when OP tells girls he's indian it WILL disadvantage him and your coping isn't going to change that

Attractiveness transcends race. People who blame it on race are either autistic irl or ugly asf. Race is just a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
enough of this just ENOUGH

i can't stand any more of this deluded bullshit coping

girls would rather go for a 6/10 white guy over a 8/10 asian and this applies to indians as well proof:

https://lookism.net/Thread-BRUTAL-RACE-PILL-FOR-ASAINS

just fucking SWALLOW the pill you DELUDED little insect
That "experiment" is the most autistic thing I've ever seen. Most of these girls cant even imagine an 8/10 Asian. Why the fuck didnt he show pictures?

enough of this just ENOUGH

i can't stand any more of this deluded bullshit coping

girls would rather go for a 6/10 white guy over a 8/10 asian and this applies to indians as well proof:

https://lookism.net/Thread-BRUTAL-RACE-PILL-FOR-ASAINS

just fucking SWALLOW the pill you DELUDED little insect
when they think of asian or indian they thinking of a stereotypical indian or asian.
stereotypes like bad smelling, short, non masculine, dark skinned(indians), yellow skinned (asians)

OP on the other hand has features which are sought after in every race and seems like a great looking guy overall

That "experiment" is the most autistic thing I've ever seen. Most of these girls cant even imagine an 8/10 Asian. Why the fuck didnt he show pictures?

i don't need this experiment to prove it to me i have seen this irl and this experiment just reaffirms that you are obviously just living a life of denial

i don't need this experiment to prove it to me i have seen this irl and this experiment just reaffirms that you are obviously just living a life of denial
Confirmation bias lmao.