ALL TESLA IQ GYMCELS GTFIH - why I can’t see my abs if I am already very lean? Should I cut or keep bulking?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I can’t understand whether I am not lean enough to see my abs, or my muscles are too skinny to pierce through my abdomen skin?

Currently 72kg@177cm manlet

I am already very lean, I have very vascular arms (even guy at the gym commented on how vascular I am). This is no pump picture, on pump it obviously is even better:
D34DAE12 181E 4AF4 A391 41AF6FFEDB4A

Also I managed to build some muscle mass too throughout months (natty so don’t laugh, but I can deadlift 105kg, I bench 55kg for 4x8 reps and do 65kg squats and 32,5kg OHP both for reps so I am not COMPLETELY skinny Minecraft skeleton tier okay)

Yet I still cannot see my 4pack at very least:
258ABB42 1D30 4720 93DF E69E0AC2DF44
0C031D03 CC73 4B84 A34E 2A3D8B398DF6
B671AD7E 05F3 40B3 B6E4 3FC05D0EE7B1
8CBCC5EA 5DD3 47E7 8CCE 7E3F78CADE4E

Also my dick is even more vascular than my arm:
why did you open the spoiler?

So what the fuck is wrong with my estrogenic femboy cuck shit sub animal tier body? Do I have horse shit muscle inserts and that’s why? Or should I keep water fasting 💦 until I am leancunt? Or do I need to keep bulking?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready, ChristianChad, SubhumanCurrycel and 13 others
veiny arms =/= lean
I have veiny arms @ 15%bf+
stop the cope. you need to lose fat, but with that bodyweight I'd suggest you to first think about eating some food:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, ChristianChad, Yerico7 and 10 others
I am 16 hours into my third in lifetime 72h water fast. I also have very lean face to a point of hollowing in cheeks area so idk.
veiny arms =/= lean
I have veiny arms @ 15%bf+
stop the cope. you need to lose fat, but with that bodyweight I'd suggest you to first think about eating some food:forcedsmile:
Also 72kg is good weight for my height. I am gonna auschwitzmax then brocel as you say I am a fat cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
cos you have barely any muscle

Btw this pciture is 72kg @ 181cm and ive still barely got abs

You are probably 16-17% bf- youd have to be below 65kg to see abs with your level of msucle development

Attachments

• 1C1DFF41-F32D-499B-8B88-2FFF093BA7C6_1_201_a.jpeg
    1C1DFF41-F32D-499B-8B88-2FFF093BA7C6_1_201_a.jpeg
    296.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ItsOverCel, Corleone and 3 others
You might need to bulk a little and build ur abs up. But thats probably not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Over

You are probably 16-17% bf- youd have to be below 65kg to see abs with your level of msucle development
you look good, whats your max on bench/deadlift?
No way I'd have to lose 7kg of fat, that's huge
During this 72hr waterfast I should drop like 800-1000g of pure fat (2600kcal maintenance for me)

You might need to bulk a little and build ur abs up. But thats probably not worth it
i don't want to do big bulks, i want to be lean 24/7 and build muscle slowly with small surplus

you need to go on a small bulk up to build some muscles

• +1
you look good, whats your max on bench/deadlift?
No way I'd have to lose 7kg of fat, that's huge
During this 72hr waterfast I should drop like 800-1000g of pure fat (2600kcal maintenance for me)

i don't want to do big bulks, i want to be lean 24/7 and build muscle slowly with small surplus
7kg of weight, you lose a lot fow ater as you cut also, Ive found generally speaking 1.5kg of weihgtlooss is roughly equivalent to 1% bodyfat from my cuts.

so youve got 5% to lose = 7.5kg.

Trust me on thsi from someone whos been trhrough multiple cuts, youve always got more weight to lose than you think

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Madhate, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
I can’t understand whether I am not lean enough to see my abs, or my muscles are too skinny to pierce through my abdomen skin?

I am already very lean, I have very vascular arms (even guy at the gym commented on how vascular I am). This is no pump picture, on pump it obviously is even better:

Also I managed to build some muscle mass too throughout months (natty so don’t laugh, but I can deadlift 105kg, I bench 55kg for 4x8 reps and do 65kg squats and 32,5kg OHP both for reps so I am not COMPLETELY skinny Minecraft skeleton tier okay)

So what the fuck is wrong with my estrogenic femboy cuck shit sub animal tier body? Do I have horse shit muscle inserts and that’s why? Or should I keep water fasting 💦 until I am leancunt? Or do I need to keep bulking?
you hve no mass. 99% of guys w average genetics wont show abs if they dont grow muscles

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Over
7kg of weight, you lose a lot fow ater as you cut also, Ive found generally speaking 1.5kg of weihgtlooss is roughly equivalent to 1% bodyfat from my cuts.

so youve got 5% to lose = 7.5kg.

Trust me on thsi from someone whos been trhrough multiple cuts, youve always got more weight to lose than you think
fuck man that's a lot

I also never counted calories, I just ate what I wanted, but apparantly this is the time.

177cm is not a manlet, stop coping.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, ManzareK, Deprived and 3 others

no gym for you, 0ski developersky still mogs

• JFL
177cm is not a manlet, stop coping.
it is gigamanlet
if you're below 190cm then you're a garden gnome

no gym for you, 0ski developersky still mogs
no gym for your lack of mieszkanie własnościowe na warszawskim śródmieściu purchased and gifted to you by your father :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 17244
no gym for your lack of mieszkanie własnościowe na warszawskim śródmieściu purchased and gifted to you by your father :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I used to see you at Zlota in Warszawa bro, stop larping I know you are fcking chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Over
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, mulattomaxxer, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I am 16 hours into my third in lifetime 72h water fast. I also have very lean face to a point of hollowing in cheeks area so idk.

Also 72kg is good weight for my height. I am gonna auschwitzmax then brocel as you say I am a fat cunt
Fingol Barrett bloatmaxxed

• JFL
Mike Tython ith a manlet? Lol no
over if you don't look like this next to normies in school/job/night out

post-38690-0-1593842065-41836.jpg

• WTF
need to waterfastpill Barrett on his ig tbh
I’m still fat rn will that do anything? I can send you a pic of me rn

• JFL
I’m still fat rn will that do anything? I can send you a pic of me rn
i've done two 72h water fasts before in my life. It requires shaolin monk willpower, especially when there is a big chocolate behind you on a shelf (like right now behind me).

But if you look at this like that:
72h waterfast = 7500 calorie deficit for me
7500 calorie deficit on regular -400kcal cut = 18 days of cutting

it's better to have 3 days of agony, instead of 18 days of irritation, being hungry as fuck, cravings for food, isn't it?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, wew.lad, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
i've done two 72h water fasts before in my life. It requires shaolin monk willpower, especially when there is a big chocolate behind you on a shelf (like right now behind me).

But if you look at this like that:
72h waterfast = 7500 calorie deficit for me
7500 calorie deficit on regular -400kcal cut = 18 days of cutting

it's better to have 3 days of agony, instead of 18 days of irritation, being hungry as fuck, cravings for food, isn't it?
Will it stunt my growth at 16?

• JFL
You're not lean everyone has veiny arms lol.
PXL 20220225 055545163MP3
this is me 12% 5'10 67kg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Kmscurry, karbo and 3 others

I agree.

Most of the time, when cutting, people way underestimate how much they have to lose or overestimate how much muscle they have.

Just keep on going with the cut, on the pic where you're squeezing your belly, its obvious you are not lean enough. Results will show in time.

If you want better ab definition, definitely do some isolation on top of your main workout. Compounds are good for keeping ab muscle mass, not growing it.

https://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html This is a neat calc, may be wildly inaccurate for you, but it has been pretty consistent for me and my friends.

Good luck, stay toxic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Over
You're not lean everyone has veiny arms lol. View attachment 1712515this is me 12% 5'10 67kg
damn we are same height category

I wonder what are your max lifts at 67kg? I am 5kg heavier but probably twice times weaker

tbh you look 75kg-80kg

I agree.

Most of the time, when cutting, people way underestimate how much they have to lose or overestimate how much muscle they have.

Just keep on going with the cut, on the pic where you're squeezing your belly, its obvious you are not lean enough. Results will show in time.

If you want better ab definition, definitely do some isolation on top of your main workout. Compounds are good for keeping ab muscle mass, not growing it.

https://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html This is a neat calc, may be wildly inaccurate for you, but it has been pretty consistent for me and my friends.

Good luck, stay toxic.
fuck fuck im cutting asap

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and yorker12

I wonder what are your max lifts at 67kg? I am 5kg heavier but probably twice times weaker

tbh you look 75kg-80kg

I’m cutting hard as fuck rn to save my self from inceldom brutal asf

• So Sad

tbh you look 75kg-80kg

Bench: 92.5kg (was when I weighed 67kg)
Squat:120kg (no belt haven't tested since I was 65kg
OHP: 55kg

Currently I weigh 68kg trying to get to 72.5kg with same.bosyfat as current.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Over
Poverty strength and you simply need to lose more bodyfat

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy and Over

tbh you look 75kg-80kg

How much of this bloat could I lose on a water fast

Attachments

• IMG_2539.MOV
    8.8 MB
Bench: 92.5kg
Squat:120kg (no belt haven't tested since I was 65kg
OHP: 55kg
nice, we are not that far apart then

I obviously care more for being lean (at least once in lifetime to see my pack)

Poverty strength and you simply need to lose more bodyfat
its not that bad according to https://strengthlevel.com/strength-standards/deadlift I am just Novice level, which is correct because I lift for maybe 5-6months and started from empty barbell on bench/squat.

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
You either still have a high bf or have horrible fat distribution genetics.

• So Sad
  • +1
Just turn into a bloat lord tbh

• So Sad
You need to train abs more. If your thin and you don't have abs your probably skinny fat. Don't try and cut down. Train abs hard with a high protein diet and you should start seeing them.

Your last resort get a high definition liposuction.

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
You don't look 25% you look 15-20%
I have good bones that’s why probably when I asked what my bf% here from just physique I got 25-30%bf

55kg bench for 4x8 is what I was doing at 60kg. I do 3x10 on 70kg bench so you are quite far apart. But I do have good genetics (I'm an ecto-meso) and have only been training for 6 months
nice, we are not that far apart then

• +1
55kg bench for 4x8 is what I was doing at 60kg. I do 3x10 on 70kg bench so you are quite far apart. But I do have good genetics (I'm an ecto-meso) and have only been training for 6 months
guys bigger than me I see are doing mostly 60-80kg for reps, some outliers do 90kg+, so I think 55kg for reps isn't that bad for someone who never worked out in his life before.

But i'd much rather have shredded obliques, abs and serratus, than benching 100kg+

lack of muscle, not lean enough, shit ab insertions, bad fat distribution genetics.

if you're gonna cut you're going to need to eat more protein than when you're bulking to retain any muscle you already have, it's either recomp or bulking because you barely have any muscle on you pal

• So Sad
guys bigger than me I see are doing mostly 60-80kg for reps, some outliers do 90kg+, so I think 55kg for reps isn't that bad for someone who never worked out in his life before.

But i'd much rather have shredded obliques, abs and serratus, than benching 100kg+
PXL 20211110 0721009754
idk bro...this was me at 59kg and I could bench 50kg for reps just 1 week into jim

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, exeight and Broski
you don't have abs because you don't train them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791
god this gym retardation in the west needs to stop asap

niggas saying you have no muscle development smh, suddently if you're not a fucking ogre with so much muscle you'd need to eat a whole cow a day to keep it there you have no muscle jfl

idk tbh everyone has different strength genetics too

i just want to be lean, girls don't give a fuck about muh bench pr
you look good rn, you've got a lean and tight body (no excessive body fat in your stomach or some skinny fat belly), that's more than enough for girls, imo.

A sixpack looks good and it definitely catch girl's attention, but it isn't mandatory. You've already got a decent body.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: exeight and Over