All the capatalism spawned from the bat virus is pathetic.

Deleted member 502

Deleted member 502

Diamond
These money hungry zombies have no shame!

Just turn on the tv or put on the radio!

Some faggy advert saying: 'We know you are scared in these troubled times. That's why we [company] have implemented our [soy] policy so you can still use our company.

Boomers are falling like flies and the soulless capitalistic society just wants to keep making $$$$.

This vapid society disgusts me.

These soys fell for it and bought another IPAD. FUCK ME:

Soyboy01

Soyboy10

In addition thousands of criminal chads are being released from prison early. JFL at this CLOWN WORLD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Age of Empires and 1 other person
Honestly i don’t really mind more takeout food ads, because food is a nice thing, but yeah they are pretty annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
Dr Kaczynski had a point despite his maladies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Krezo
Just grow a beard bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Age of Empires
Honestly i don’t really mind more takeout food ads, because food is a nice thing, but yeah they are pretty annoying.
Yeah but it's sooo cringe. They act like they care and the NPC soys fall for it lolll.

• +1
Yeah but it's sooo cringe. They act like they care and the NPC soys fall for it lolll.
Yeah it’s pretty cringe and annoying, but nice to know there is still takeout food if I ever run out

• +1
jfl@u, cuck
I'll tell you who I'm not you dog. A t. soy cuckold who gets offended after typing spurious diatribe and can't take any comebacks. May your life experiences be concordant with your t levels and iq. You are too brain dead to appreciate anything but superficial threads about adding more fucking vitamin c to your moisturiser. I hope you suffer terribly until your last breath.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Age of Empires and Deleted member 2597
I'll tell you who I'm not you dog. A t. soy cuckold who gets offended after typing spurious diatribe and can't take any comebacks. May your life experiences be concordant with your t levels and iq. You are too brain dead to appreciate anything but superficial threads about adding more fucking vitamin c to your moisturiser. I hope you suffer terribly until your last breath.
Brb, going Acidfacing 😳

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Legit my chad cousin got released early from his murder charge cause corona virus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Brb, going Acidfacing 😳
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad ....and i think u saw some one else i dont rape animals.

• +1
apple is an obsolete company, they should be liquidated

• +1
Reported for constantly using my posts and not quoting me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Ritalincel
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery