ALL THE MODS ON .NET SHOULD JUMP OFF A BRIDGE

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Seriously the mods of .net should just consider suicide. These people are massive hypocrites and many of them are confirmed sfcels (one of them was in a neo nazi group)

They allow all types of garbage on there. Constant threads about ‘shitskins’ and calling for ‘ethnic genocide’

I don’t even care about those threads tbh, the problem is when you try to make a joke back or banter by mocking whites (I don’t actually hate white people) and get automatically banned by mods because you broke their little soft sfcel feelings

Even saying ‘cumskin’ is enough to get warning points lmfao

I have never had a problem on this site with the mods. They’re actually chill and respect everyone equally (well I hope)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, mulattomaxxer, .👽. and 2 others
Shit is too wild even for me. I remember feeling like a liberal boipucci when I browsed it for a while.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14867, Lmao and 5 others
This site is called .me

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Literally none of this happens. Take your pills schizo.

• Hmm...
INB4 ‘anti white racist’

I have nothing against white people at all

If you have the right to say ‘shitskin’ I also have the same right to say ‘pigskin’

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, aBetterMii and BigBiceps
Literally none of this happens. Take your pills schizo.
Reminder @TeraCope54 ''the forum clown'' considers Russians white, but not finns jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 14867, Lmao and 4 others
Seriously the mods of .net should just consider suicide. These people are massive hypocrites and many of them are confirmed sfcels (one of them was in a neo nazi group)

They allow all types of garbage on there. Constant threads about ‘shitskins’ and calling for ‘ethnic genocide’

I don’t even care about those threads tbh, the problem is when you try to make a joke back or banter by mocking whites (I don’t actually hate white people) and get automatically banned by mods because you broke their little soft sfcel feelings

Even saying ‘cumskin’ is enough to get warning points lmfao

I have never had a problem on this site with the mods. They’re actually chill and respect everyone equally (well I hope)
so you mean lookism or you said .net when you meant .org

• +1
You hate me cuz I'm Anglo

Lookism is the same as here pretty much

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Shrek2OnDvD
INB4 ‘anti white racist’

I have nothing against white people at all

If you have the right to say ‘shitskin’ I also have the same right to say ‘pigskin’
True. Nobody likes being insulted, rarely a user comes here and starts immediately insulting other ethnicities, it's a defence reaction from the fact that your people are being ridiculed. My experience with ethnics irl is that they have been nothing but respectful and nice to me. One even returned my wallet after I dropped it. However I have a short fuze, I'm not that type of a person who can just stand there and watch being ridiculed. I can notice that same personality type in many other users.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 15338 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 6963 and Shrek2OnDvD
russians are whiter
It's debatable if they're white at all. I mean they are actual mongoloids, I bet the mongoloid looking guys in Finland migrated here during Russian rule in 1800s

• Woah
It's debatable if they're white at all. I mean they are actual mongoloids, I bet the mongoloid looking guys in Finland migrated here during Russian rule in 1800s
how are they mongoloid, they have less mongoloid admixture and Ydna

what is .net?
also yea joking about this race stuff is pretty entertaining but it's weird when they mean it seriously lol, confirmed low IQ:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15338 and Shrek2OnDvD
what is .net?
also yea joking about this race stuff is pretty entertaining but it's weird when they mean it seriously lol, confirmed low IQ:feelsuhh:
Lookism.net (basically a shittier version of this site, but with less users and the average age there is 30)

Most racebaiters here are trolling here which is what makes it fun lol

Over at lookism, they’re actually serious :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and .👽.
how are they mongoloid, they have less mongoloid admixture and Ydna
Russians existed during the middle age only in the European parts of Russia, and then rapidly pushed to Asia and gave the asiatic tribes and hordes living there full citizenship rights. We have fair amount of Russians here in Finland and you can quite easily tell them apart from the rest of the populus, they have this more asiatic look, rounder faces etc.
Like Putin and that bald mofo behind Putin. Can men even look more Russian than that?

• +1
Lookism.net (basically a shittier version of this site, but with less users and the average age there is 30)

Most racebaiters here are trolling here which is what makes it fun lol

Over at lookism, they’re actually serious :feelskek:
30yo niggas doing race wars on weird forums, bruuuuh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15338 and Shrek2OnDvD
Russians existed during the middle age only in the European parts of Russia, and then rapidly pushed to Asia and gave the asiatic tribes and hordes living there full citizenship rights. We have fair amount of Russians here in Finland and you can quite easily tell them apart from the rest of the populus, they have this more asiatic look, rounder faces etc.
Like Putin and that bald mofo behind Putin. Can men even look more Russian than that?
View attachment 1421051
most of their population doesnt have asian dna and didnt mix with asians so