All the ppl that Say i'm short, GTFIH

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
FB IMG 1688848560146

Pics from 5 Years ago when i still wasn't done growing, i'm the shoulders on the far left. The end of my shoulders surpassed the chin of the second tallest guy, that Is 180 cms.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 21661 and 10 others
@negativetiltedheart @New Poster come here loyal dogs.

sure buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, try2beme, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 19 others

I would estimate 6'6-6'7 based off the shoulder height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Prince88, vaninskybird and 5 others
Which one is supposed to be u?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 21735
Which one is supposed to be u?
shoulder on the left you cannot see face because the ltn that took the pic had to cut me out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 28117, Clown Show and 3 others
u took a pic with your manlet brothers they are 5'2 too

Brother how did the date go?

they were all sitting on their knees and you were the only one standing
only explanation

They just won't stop hating. Life of a mogger I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, currylightskin, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
look at all these cute girls he didnt slay. absolutely brutal
they looked like trash
i had the stacy of the class chasing me that's what i passed on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, It'snotover and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 21735
Brutal cropped out of the photo pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and It'snotover
View attachment 2307057

Pics from 5 Years ago when i still wasn't done growing, i'm the shoulders on the far left. The end of my shoulders surpassed the chin of the second tallest guy, that Is 180 cms.

Thank you bro. This is the most I have laughed in a long time :lul:

Thank you bro. This is the most I have laughed in a long time :lul:

I would laugh a lot too if i Met y'all and It turns out i heightmog you all lol

how tf are we supposed to see shit from this? I was actually excited for you to give some concrete proof of your height, smh.

how tf are we supposed to see shit from this? I was actually excited for you to give some concrete proof of your height, smh.
Just look at my shoulder level, i mog the chin of the tallest people and forehead level of the shortest ones.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
I would laugh a lot too if i Met y'all and It turns out i heightmog you all lol
I hope I run into you in Italy sometime and I see this schizo manlet who can't hold eye contact. Although even if I travel the whole country I won't see you because u don't go outside

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
I hope I run into you in Italy sometime and I see this schizo manlet who can't hold eye contact. Although even if I travel the whole country I won't see you because u don't go outside
I'm Always outside. Come meet me at the workout garden and get mogged to the Oblivion.

Just look at my shoulder level, i mog the chin of the tallest people and forehead level of the shortest ones.
I can't see shit bucks

I'm Always outside. Come meet me at the workout garden and get mogged to the Oblivion.
If you're actually 6'5 why don't you just post a vid of you measuring yourself. Actually it would be funnier if I ran into you and you're actually 6'5 :lul:

If you're actually 6'5 why don't you just post a vid of you measuring yourself. Actually it would be funnier if I ran into you and you're actually 6'5 :lul:
Because every tape i have at home says a different measure anyway. I measured at the doctor and was 195 with hair

Because every tape i have at home says a different measure anyway. I measured at the doctor and was 195 with hair
@the BULL measuring himself as 6'5

Th 881226624
Th 2174384204

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Ahahaha ok blud then why i never got heightmogged today
Saw more than 100 males statistically i should get heightmogged at least once. In b4 Italian are manlets when i was in North East i saw more people close to my height and some ppl that mogged me but they were Just tall as shit like 2 meters.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099

Users who are viewing this thread

Back