All types of brown men should quit life or skin bleach

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
As a brown shit myself and seeing so many men from all brown races such as Hispanic, South asian, middle eastern, complaining women don't like them then maybe we should all just kill ourselves. Or look into skin bleaching. Dead serious. Because all browns are hated anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Roquefort, StuntmanMike and 4 others
Beaners r ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, Roquefort, theRiderEffect and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and deadmanwalking
Hispanics and Arabs/Turks aren’t in the same conversation as jungles and curries

IMG 9531

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Hispanics and Arabs/Turks aren’t in the same conversation as jungles and curries
They tend to be lighter than curries already

• Hmm...
Daily racist thread
love this forum

• JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo and Deleted member 23558
Even dark Mexicans have more smv than lightskin pakis
basically miguel (ramirez cousin) vs salludon. salludon takes this one easily even if he was the same psl as miguel. his undertones and colouring is much better

basically miguel (ramirez cousin) vs salludon. salludon takes this one easily even if he was the same psl as miguel. his undertones and colouring is much better
Just take best looking Pashtun curry of all time vs average Mexican

Just take best looking Pashtun curry of all time vs average Mexican
who is a good looking dark skinned mexican, salludon doesnt look pashtun lol he is a higher classing looking punjabi just happened to be on the other side of the border

Even dark Mexicans have more smv than lightskin pakis
No. Those dark Mexican guys are short as hell on average. Only like 5'5

• +1
Yeah you are, there is no escaping. I have an arab Palestinian friend and a Mexican friend we compared skin complexions by putting arms next to each other. All of our complexions were exactly identical.

• +1
asap-rocky.jpg

97b605e5f04e92c3a54f724d0c272539--asap-rocky-iggy-azalea-iggy-iggy.jpg

gettyimages-675613546.jpg

FS-g7H4XoAEP2YT.jpg

No you should just date bitches that are your color. They should like you, if you’re handsome.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Brown skin isn't the failo per se. It's the undertone. Take a pic with more reddish lighting and see how much it ascends you. You go from shitskin ethnik skin to "tanned". The solution is to ingest tons of lycopene and use filters on your pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and normie_joe
Brown skin isn't the failo per se. It's the undertone. Take a pic with more reddish lighting and see how much it ascends you. You go from shitskin ethnik skin to "tanned". The solution is to ingest tons of lycopene and use filters on your pics.
I wish the South Asian ethnicity never existed. I just want to die, it's so disgusting and humiliating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, Razeb, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person

You are based ag

I wish the South Asian ethnicity never existed. I just want to die, it's so disgusting and humiliating

Have you ever blamed your bones/ lack of harmony rather than your skin colour?

It doesnt matter what it is. If I was a girl with brown skin id be treated as an equal and people would like me.

• Hmm...
Thank god I am fitzpatrick type 1.
I would be literally truecel without it

Tan skin is optimal and better than pale skin unless you’re poop dark

• +1
I am tan color

Depends on how tan you are. If you’re dark tan maybe but if you’re light tan then there’s zero reason to skin bleach

• +1
Depends on how tan you are. If you’re dark tan maybe but if you’re light tan then there’s zero reason to skin bleach
Yeah id say I'm dark tan

As a brown shit myself and seeing so many men from all brown races such as Hispanic, South asian, middle eastern, complaining women don't like them then maybe we should all just kill ourselves. Or look into skin bleaching. Dead serious. Because all browns are hated anyway.
non nigger hispanics be it the indio types or mestizo types or the colonial castizo types are 2nd after the white man lol. MENAs are subhuman tho ngl unless they can pass for Hispanic.

non nigger hispanics be it the indio types or mestizo types or the colonial castizo types are 2nd after the white man lol. MENAs are subhuman tho ngl unless they can pass for Hispanic.
I've mistaken so many Mexicans for Indians. They all look alike

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Razeb and Deleted member 21661
Tan skin is optimal and better than pale skin unless you’re poop dark
poop brown is disgusting and subhuman it shouldn't even exist
Olive or caramel is good
Or even red undertones brown

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23558 and Geneticist
poop brown is disgusting and subhuman it shouldn't even exist
Olive or caramel is good
Or even red undertones brown
Lots of Africans are poop brown. Still have no issues dating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Least self hating brown on this org

Chances are it's your lack of bones or ugliness.

Quit blaming your skin color when others don't have any issue.

I'm a brown guy and if anything I've been complimented for my color by white women.

You never see men like him complain about their color

Only these

Indian-man-Vicky.jpg

• +1
Don’t come to the west or white countries and you won’t feel out of place

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and normie_joe
Don’t come to the west or white countries and you won’t feel out of place
Yeah fucktard i was born in the shithole usa. I don't speak the language or have anything culturally in common with where my parents came from.

Yeah fucktard i was born in the shithole usa. I don't speak the language or have anything culturally in common with where my parents came from.
Never too late to learn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Baldingman1998
What is your race/ethnicity?

What is your race/ethnicity?

Never too late to learn
Already tried. They don't like me because they see me as a foreigner. There's no compatibility. The only people i could be compatible with are people from my race that grew up in the west

Anna how is ur undertone maxing going. Do u look like a tomato now

• JFL
Chances are it's your lack of bones or ugliness.

Quit blaming your skin color when others don't have any issue.

I'm a brown guy and if anything I've been complimented for my color by white women.

You never see men like him complain about their color

View attachment 2322502

Only these

Indian-man-Vicky.jpg
Agree with this, light brown or heavy tan defo gets u good if ur after snow bunnies

• +1
  • +1