Reactions: truthhurts, watah, thegiganigga and 4 others
over if she isn't 18 + mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, thegiganigga, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
movie fantasy

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, watah, thegiganigga and 4 others
chad don't care about taken foids they will beg him to cheat with him so stop the cope lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, watah, whotthehell and 3 others
Same almost no foid in single

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, watah, greywind and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, imthesupremecel and AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
An nt normie betabuxxer jester takes care of them in a relantionship

• +1
  • JFL
chad don't care about taken foids they will beg him to cheat with him so stop the cope lil nigga
Notice how i said valuable
They are all the same, only their level of superficial beauty varies, , if that's what you mean
majority* i used to say “all” but like i said there are some that hold value

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, imthesupremecel and EdgyFashionist
It’s over i will never have a loyal wife since they are all taken
There is no loyal wife from the get go, they need to be manipulated into a loyal wife.

Just remember polygamy is the natural unaltered state.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, greywind, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, imthesupremecel, NZb6Air and 1 other person
There is no loyal wife from the get go, they need to be manipulated into a loyal wife.

Just remember polygamy is the natural unaltered state.
Elab, i want to hear more about this

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and imthesupremecel
I see it everyday almost every foid has a boyfriend but a lot of men my age (20-25) are single. And the good girls I met they have boyfriends too, specially when they're pretty or slighty pretty all of them are taken. I just came to the party too late. Foids definitely LTR guys with money, cars. They aren't in a LTR with the 5% HTN man. This is the reality guys, hypergamy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, greywind, thegiganigga and 4 others
Lore likely to be virgin if they’re 18+:feelswat:

me too saar, evil entities tbh
This girl in a relantionship is in my school group and I usually make fun of foids and told her she has a lot of arm hair for a foid and she said she will use a razor to make me happy

She said that while she has a bf as rumors I don’t know what’s going on anymore

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, greywind, AlbinoMaxxer and 2 others
Notice how i said valuable
valuable and foid is an oxymoron I'm sorry lil bro they all cheat if their husband is at home with the kids and chad is approaching

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, AlbinoMaxxer and imthesupremecel
Elab, i want to hear more about this
You need to be above her, in every realm to do have such a dynamic. “Loyal wife” =a good bitch.

You need to be more than her, better in her eyes. Like a father.

Notice who chads alway marry below their looks level, their trump car.

Also rich niggers, poor women.
Type shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga, AlbinoMaxxer, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
I see it everyday almost every foid has a boyfriend but a lot of men my age (20-25) are single. And the good girls I met they have boyfriends too, specially when they're pretty or slighty pretty all of them are taken. I just came to the party too late. Foids are definitely LTR guys with money, cars. They aren't in a LTR with the 5% HTN man. This is the reality guys, hypergamy.
Nah, the good looking foids who I know that are not single are literally together with Chad or famous hockey players htn+, maybe it's just Sweden tho

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, imthesupremecel and EdgyFashionist
Nah, the good looking foids who I know that are not single are literally together with Chad or famous hockey players htn+, maybe it's just Sweden tho
I'm talking about foids in general LTBs, MTBs, HTBs. To have a foid most men need to be MTN and betabuxxers, have a car and spend money on dates (middle class). The rest HTNs and up don't have to spend this amount of money. A LTN can get a MTB only if rich, a LTN can get a LTB if he tries too hard (most of the time is not enough).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and imthesupremecel
I'm talking about foids in general LTBs, MTBs, HTBs.
Yes, that is probably true, I mean a girl can get a relationship whenever she so desires so ofc if you are girl prone to wanting to have a relationship you will probably already have one by the next day, from whenever you wanted one.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, imthesupremecel and Klasik616
It's just over. Getting loyal wife after 20+ yo is almost impossible

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, AlbinoMaxxer, Klasik616 and 1 other person
It's just over. Getting loyal wife after 20+ yo is almost impossible
It just doesn't exist anymore.
Goth Glare GIF by IFC

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, AlbinoMaxxer and EdgyFashionist
I should NTmaxx in elementary school, now it's too late
I was NT in elementary school but foids still rejected me, I lossed my NT completely in highschool. Well I never was a normal person in reality I was extroverted and now I'm introverted and lonely.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, AlbinoMaxxer and EdgyFashionist
I was NT in elementary school but foids still rejected me, I lossed my NT completely in highschool. Well I never was a normal person in reality I was extroverted and now I'm introverted and lonely.
IMG 2103

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Klasik616
I feel like we are aroused with some negative aura or some shit. I made a thread about my last chances of getting a ltr, if you don't mind you can check it out cuz I need some opinions about that situation

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Klasik616 and AlbinoMaxxer
I feel like we are aroused with some negative aura or some shit. I made a thread about my last chances of getting a ltr, if you don't mind you can check it out cuz I need some opinions about that situation
I definitely feel I had a bad luck with foids since I was a kid. My personality and looks doesn't help, if I were a white kid this would never have happened. If I were confident and charismatic this would never have happened. I'm still a KHHV lol I hate that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and AlbinoMaxxer
virginity doesn't matter, JFL at being happy about taking a girl's virginity when they just lie

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and AlbinoMaxxer
imagine giving a fuck about foids bro, I don't anymore, maybe you do, still, js keep on living, having sex won't fix your issues:unsure:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, truthhurts, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
There is no such thing as a "loyal" wife. Obviously there are exceptions, but that shit aint possible for most. When you grow up to mid 20s and you have seen so many relationships fail, parents divorce, your own parents divorcing, observe countless relationship dynamics, statistics, etc... you cannot believe the opposite.

People are just TOO connected right now and anybody can change over time. Your "loyal" wife will get ruined by her friends, coworkers, social media, etc:

ThoseRottenHoneycrisp SBitter rot after heat drought stress 620x423

The part about foids being taken is so fucking true though. There are always men that wait for their turn. This is why you see so much blue and red pill cope. Some people just put in herculean effort into orbiting and eventually they get their turn. A lot of people use the strategy of chasing the foid while she is in a relationship and a lot of foids will always be in one because of that.

Backup infographic F

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, EdgyFashionist, thegiganigga and 3 others
imagine giving a fuck about foids bro, I don't anymore, maybe you do, still, js keep on living, having sex won't fix your issues:unsure:
Sure as hell makes my issues a lot easier

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
There is no such thing as a "loyal" wife. Obviously there are exceptions, but that shit aint possible for most. When you grow up to mid 20s and you have seen so many relationships fail, parents divorce, your own parents divorcing, observe countless relationship dynamics, statistics, etc... you cannot believe the opposite.

People are just TOO connected right now and anybody can change over time. Your "loyal" wife will get ruined by her friends, coworkers, social media, etc:

View attachment 3180557

The part about foids being taken is so fucking true though. There are always men that wait for their turn. This is why you see so much blue and red pill cope. Some people just put in herculean effort into orbiting and eventually they get their turn. A lot of people use the strategy of chasing the foid while she is in a relationship and a lot of foids will always be in one because of that.

View attachment 3180573
I can't even orbit because they don't like me

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Sure as hell makes my issues a lot easier
do you think having sex with a bitch will heal your depression? or your non nt? or your autism? or everything else? or your meaningless life? brother, it won't, if you want to go for it, sure keep trying, but be aware it's like buying the new console, once you have it, you won't give a fuck anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and AlbinoMaxxer
do you think having sex with a bitch will heal your depression? or your non nt? or your autism? or everything else? or your meaningless life? brother, it won't, if you want to go for it, sure keep trying, but be aware it's like buying the new console, once you have it, you won't give a fuck anymore
Dnrd, slaying foids and making them feel like shit is euphoria

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and EdgyFashionist
You need to be above her, in every realm to do have such a dynamic. “Loyal wife” =a good bitch.

Notice who chads alway marry below their looks level, their trump car.

Also rich niggers, poor women.
Type shit
this

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
it's not just about sex. The feeling of being desirable is the goal. You are finally important for someone.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Made some retarded typos and was unclear in some areas so below is the corrected version.

You need to be above her, in every realm to have such a dynamic. “Loyal wife” =a good bitch.

Notice who chads always marry, below their looks level, their very trump card is their looks

Also rich niggers their trump card in life being wealth in most cases, poor women.

Type shit

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
it's not just about sex. The feeling of being desirable is the goal. You are finally important for someone.
I'm dissapointed that it's so hard for men. The average man gets 0 IOIs in his entire life. By average I mean not only in a physical level: the nice guy, no muscles, makes average salary.

• So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist