• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Gengar and Niggamaxxer
he lost to the jewish powers...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and Gengar
him and @Darkeningstar are the new off topic shit posters but I like them much more than classic ones like anthony and muttathon who just replied with kys dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: laaltin, Darkeningstar, TechnoBoss and 5 others
160 posts a day on average I hope he is getting paid for that shit

• So Sad
  • JFL
him and @Darkeningstar are the new off topic shit posters but I like them much more than classic ones like anthony and muttathon who just replied with kys dnrd
kys dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Darkeningstar, Rea and 2 others
Ahh, you mean pajeetathon and currythony?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, TechnoBoss and Rea
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, lepo2317, Rea and 1 other person
You never congratulated me when I achieved the same thing.. :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Brutal foid avi halo
That's not it bhai, I noticed today was 9 August and he joined 9 July.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea and Autismcel
That's not it bhai, I noticed today was 9 August and he joined 9 July.
I rotted way worse than him back then iirc

Are mods able to view users data and shizz?? :feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
I rotted way worse than him back then iirc

Are mods able to view users data and shizz?? :feelswhat:
No, we aren't. Jummah mubarak btw (I didn't even go to the mosque btw).

• Love it
  • +1
No, we aren't. Jummah mubarak btw (I didn't even go to the mosque btw).
Jummah mubarak to you too bhai

What time is it in the Netherlands rn?

• Love it
  • +1
Jummah mubarak to you too bhai

What time is it in the Netherlands rn?
Thanks bhai, it's almost noon here (meaning, after 4 minutes as it is now 11:56 am). Over there it's 12:56 pm, right?

• +1
Thanks bhai, it's almost noon here (meaning, after 4 minutes as it is now 11:56 am). Over there it's 12:56 pm, right?
Brutal doxx :feelswhy::feelswhy:

JK, yes

• +1
  • JFL
Brutal doxx :feelswhy::feelswhy:

JK, yes
I know because I have some relatives living there and I remembered there was only a one hour difference. Crazy, right? Time difference with Pakistan is three hours and with your country only one hour, yet the distance between this country and yours is much greater than compared to Pakistan and your country. Strange, no?

• +1
I know because I have some relatives living there and I remembered there was only a one hour difference. Crazy, right? Time difference with Pakistan is three hours and with your country only one hour, yet the distance between this country and yours is much greater than compared to Pakistan and your country. Strange, no?
Not really strange since it makes since

Netherlands and saudi are in the same "direction" when the sun starts to face us

Meanwhile Pakistan is far to the right

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Rea and pentamogged9000
Not really strange since it makes since

Netherlands and saudi are in the same "direction" when the sun starts to face us

Meanwhile Pakistan is far to the right
I thought it was all about the distance rather than direction where the sun faces. Fuaaark. IQmogged hard.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Rea
keep grinding keep hustling

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Rea
The "month" where I was banned for 1 week and not posted for 2 weeks :forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Alt Number 3 and Gengar
The "month" where I was banned for 1 week and not posted for 2 weeks :forcedsmile:
I totally forgot about this. Man, can't blame me -- been up for 19 hours and gotta stay up for 12 more. So this is me right now: :feelsuhh:

• Woah
  • JFL
@Darkeningstar mog me to death tbh, he's the real shiposter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Darkeningstar and Gengar
I totally forgot about this. Man, can't blame me -- been up for 19 hours and gotta stay up for 12 more. So this is me right now: :feelsuhh:
Gl bhai, another 6 hours and you'll be in bed

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
@Rea hardly posts though how to did you do it? Like I see @Xangsane everywhere but your invisible
Your avi was tripping in my notifications, it was loaded halfway and the rest kept flashing, JFL.

Anyway, Rea comes out when you're usually asleep. He's a rotmaxxed shitposter like me. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Rea
@Rea hardly posts though how to did you do it? Like I see @Xangsane everywhere but your invisible
I was making 500 posts a day when I joined, now I don't since some faggot bans me every time I post

I have to wait 1 month

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I was making 500 posts a day when I joined, now I don't since some faggot bans me every time I post

I have to wait 1 month
Bhenchod mods. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea
Your avi was tripping in my notifications, it was loaded halfway and the rest kept flashing, JFL.

Anyway, Rea comes out when you're usually asleep. He's a rotmaxxed shitposter like me. :ogre:
Umm I usually sleep late like @ 1-6am I’m a rotmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Rea
I sleep around 10 am, sometimes around 1pm when i rot

Rn i have a good schedule though
I’m going to sleep in an hr :ogre:

Rotmaxxing ftw

• +1
  • JFL
Umm I usually sleep late like @ 1-6am I’m a rotmaxxer
How much do you sleep bhai? I've been up for 19 hours and will be awake for 12 more. At least. :feelswah:

Also peep this, it's not a gif so you won't see it flashing but this is what I saw.

• JFL
What's funny is that I thought you were talking about yourself on the thread and I was going to make fun of you @Gengar

Then I saw my profile.....

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How much do you sleep bhai? I've been up for 19 hours and will be awake for 12 more. At least. :feelswah:

Also peep this, it's not a gif so you won't see it flashing but this is what I saw.

View attachment 3083638
Woke up at 3pm yesterday. Gonna sleep again for a couple hours wake up at half 1 to go to a consultation regarding my mental health and that’s it. No I’m not mentally unstable jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Rea
What's funny is that I thought you were talking about yourself on the thread and I was going to make fun of you @Gengar

Then I saw my profile.....
Saar, brutal karma pill. :feelsyay: Vishnu always redeems.

• JFL
Woke up at 3pm yesterday. Gonna sleep again for a couple hours wake up at half 1 to go to a consultation regarding my mental health and that’s it. No I’m not mentally unstable jfl
Lol been there done that. The amount of times I woke up at 3/4/5/6pm or even 10pm. JFL. You're lucky if you can sleep more than once a day. I can only sleep one time only. That's why I don't take naps. And I'm actually mentally ill because I have OCD. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm number 2, rea is number 1

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss