ALOT OF PEOPLE HERE AREN'T ASPY YOU JUST LACK THE SOCIAL SKILLS IRL

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
You guys just lack the social skills, you can only say you are really aspy if you got no friends your whole fucking life because of the autism or only got friends that also suffer from autism, muhh i missed youth love, i also missed it, do i care now? no lmao.

you just need to work on your looks and socialskills at the same time, if you are average looking society already treats you normally so you can easily practise, ofcourse you have a harder time with getting girls and keeping a GF and if you look better you get easier good social experiences but thats why we are here, to get the fucking best out of ourself. stop with the negative copes like i am mentally scared it is over when i ascend. no i get waaay more dopamine than a guy that already was goodlooking because i fucking worked for it, use that to fuel your motivation instead of being so negative about everything and giving up

will make a Video about getting better social skills step by step

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Orbeck of Vinheim, Deleted member 20379 and 28 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Orbeck of Vinheim, Growth Plate and 10 others
I've been waiting for a NTmaxxing guide for a while. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Deleted member 16369 and Lars
Cope the only hope for most of these aspie freaks is a bullet to the head

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JamesHowlett, Zylk, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
I've been waiting for a NTmaxxing guide for a while. Thank you
nt is cope, social skills is the way, look at comedians amazing socialskills but alot aren't NT but they can make from every thing they hear a joke AKA be 99% in everything dont be strive for NT, NT is just being like anyone else be unique

Chad gaslighting :ROFLMAO:

Don’t listen it’s over boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah, TsarTsar444, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
nt is cope, social skills is the way, look at comedians amazing socialskills but alot aren't NT but they can make from every thing they hear a joke AKA be 99% in everything dont be strive for NT, NT is just being like anyone else be unique
Eh, fuck that. I've been uniquely (retarded) my whole life. I wanna be normal for once lol.

I was convinced I was autistic for a couple years, maybe I was but I managed to force myself to talk to everybody I could for years and mirror the fuck out of other people and now I’m completely NT at least with people 7 or below, I’m still kinda intimidated by really attractive/dominant people

• +1
Reactions: Lars and EasternRightWinger15
the thing is when I don't force myself to socialize, my social skills go to gutter really quickly

oh well, exposure therapy for the rest of my life is the only solution I guess

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, thereallegend and Lars
@Lars yakhi forever waiting for fashionreps thread🤭

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I know autistic retards that slay, but they are white

You guys just lack the social skills, you can only say you are really aspy if you got no friends your whole fucking life because of the autism or only got friends that also suffer from autism, muhh i missed youth love, i also missed it, do i care now? no lmao.

you just need to work on your looks and socialskills at the same time, if you are average looking society already treats you normally so you can easily practise, ofcourse you have a harder time with getting girls and keeping a GF and if you look better you get easier good social experiences but thats why we are here, to get the fucking best out of ourself. stop with the negative copes like i am mentally scared it is over when i ascend. no i get waaay more dopamine than a guy that already was goodlooking because i fucking worked for it, use that to fuel your motivation instead of being so negative about everything and giving up

same shit. its not that being dyslexic holds autists down. its their extreme social anxiety

• +1
Chad gaslighting :ROFLMAO:

Don’t listen it’s over boyos
You guys are just gaslightning yourself in this echo chamber i am trying to help you all

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Muhh nt is cope. But everyone and their mom on this forum is socially retarded.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime and Deleted member 19036
average social skills is enough for slaying. being convicing and charismatic is bit better but not a necessity. if you act neurotic or act cucked, thats what coccblocks you

• +1
Reactions: Lars and stevielake
average social skills is enough for slaying. being convicing and charismatic is bit better but not a necessity. if you act neurotic or act cucked, thats what coccblocks you
Those oofy doofy fat guys with beckies and sometimes Stacies are NT.

I've yet to see an oofy doofy with Aspergers or some shit.

You can't even be Stacies emotional tampon if you're non NT. Brtual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
no it isnt cope but i mean when people associate with NT ''clothes'' NT Music, NT is just neurotypical, i mean be unique in clothes ect

facts

no it isnt cope but i mean when people associate with NT ''clothes'' NT Music, NT is just neurotypical, i mean be unique in clothes ect
unless you wear tank tops and sandals "unique clothes" are cope

Jfl at all of these copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

ok

lmao bro i wear fucking crocs
tank tops lower your smv because they make your body shape seem different and reveal it. chad can pull that off cuz he generally has a good body. sandals reveal feet which look smelly and weird. crocs are not a problem

@Zer0/∞ is in shambles rn

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zer0/∞
I have friends whom I hang out pretty often actually but yes I think non-NTness might be a factor, but not a major one. The major thing is I am 4/10 low tier normie due to some health conditions, specifically in my eye that has messed up certain things in my face (eye area) and another incident which made me mouthbreath for a long time, negatively impacting my jaw because I was at least 5/10 before this (4 years ago) and I'm pretty sure some foids even displayed interest in me.

Ah well that's life, I'll just keep moving forward.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I am a legit autist. I am rated good here by people, but it’s impossible for me to make friends and talk to people, I am weird, have strict and repetitive interests and behaviour, etc. Meaning it’s more to my aspieness than social skills. Autism isn’t just social anxiety either, because as a kid I could be social and wild, but I was a weirdo, with limited social understanding. I can still get dates, but they always fail. Tried for years to better myself in high school, but found it impossible. People here might be nt, but just have shit social skills or social anxiety, or are just ugly. When I look at my peers in my area, I realize I am no different than them other than my brain structure, because in looks I am no different. I dress nt and try to appear as normal as possible. I aspire to get as good looking as possible to let my looks do the work, but I will always be autistic, so I realize in some aspects things will be harder for me.

It’s hard to understand autism and what it is. I didn’t understand myself or why I was so different than others for years. Went to professional psychologists for some years, got diagnosed and still didn’t understand, but now I do. People think aspieness is just social skills but it’s so much more. Even the brain is different. I only understood autism and myself much later after diagnosis when I properly read up on it and related to it all

• +1
Reactions: shychad, Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 19301 and 1 other person

bro I’m legit exited for the social skills thread

they dont give shit about you aspie or not. lack social skills is a mega over unless you a htn/chad

@Lars you know i like you but....funny how after you now looksmaxxed to a chad/chadlite, suddenly social circle matters :):feelsgood:

@Lars you know i like you but....funny how after you now looksmaxxed to a chad/chadlite, suddenly social circle matters :):feelsgood:
it always mattered, why? because i never was a incel in the first place i always was good in social skills, you like me confirming that alot would also like me irl

we never had the opportunity to lean and hone our social skills
and now we are too old its too difficult to penetrate social groups and

we never had the opportunity to lean and hone our social skills
and now we are too old its too difficult to penetrate social groups and
thats why you learn social skills while looksmaxxing

Nigga are you stupid? a part of autism IS Lacking social skills. People with autism develop way slower than others

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Getting social skills is nice and all, but it will probably not help you ascend. I have had solid friend groups, and have made a lot of friends in my life, but it never got me anywhere close to landing a gf.

it always mattered, why? because i never was a incel in the first place i always was good in social skills, you like me confirming that alot would also like me irl
you are a good guy so any normal, kind hearted man will like you :Comfy:

• Love it
Getting social skills is nice and all, but it will probably not help you ascend. I have had solid friend groups, and have made a lot of friends in my life, but it never got me anywhere close to landing a gf.
it ironicly ascend, how much you love yourself more how more people that way you attract

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim