Am I a high tier normie in Balkan States?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Slovenian 18M 6'1", Im back very shortly. Takinga break was so good for me. Im going to croatia clubs in summer, can I hookup with girls in clubs in croatia?Ill also have a much better body then! Thanks!

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
No. you are like 3/10 because your discusting NCT, balkans are full of 6'3 large framed chads. You will look like incel twink next to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith, Deleted member 685, Extra Chromosome and 7 others
No. you are like 3/10 because your discusting NCT, Also balkans are full of 6'3 large framed chads. You will look like incel twink next to them.
@FatmanO he's right man

• +1
Reactions: badromance
You look like a normie, no matter where you go.

@extreme-overthinker this guy is deluded so hard that he is gl that its insane :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and RichardSpencel
Not normie. sorry bro its over

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Where are you from? I have yet to see a population where every person is a 1% model looking guy. It just goes against basic statistics
No. you are like 3/10 because your discusting NCT, balkans are full of 6'3 large framed chads. You will look like incel twink next to them.
Where are you from? I have yet to see a population where every person is a 1% model looking guy. It just goes against basic statistics

@extreme-overthinker this guy is deluded so hard that he is gl that its insane :feelshaha:
JFL I was gonna type the exact same thing. Over for this guy 100% he should just retire and LDAR
or
he could always ogremaxx with us you know what I mean....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 1 other person

Not him, but come to The Netherlands.

If I attract women its not over omegalul
JFL I was gonna type the exact same thing. Over for this guy 100% he should just retire and LDAR
or
he could always ogremaxx with us you know what I mean....
Not him, but come to The Netherlands.
Oh I agree but balkans are waay diffrent comparing to netherlands and In netherlands women are waay more attractive. I have no problem attracting women in Balkan States just wondering where Im at. Most incels are bitter imo

:lul::lul: goodluck :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, uglykunt and 1 other person
@FatmanO don't be a delusional peder retardo you look like untermensch, plus you live in slovenia, unless you are a millionaire by 25 you'll be paying for sex in your dirty ass 73 zastava
Tenor

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, Extra Chromosome and 7 others
What a cunt.
Cut your hair something like this and get fucking bulked. Grow a stubble too as soon as you can and change the way you dress (you're looking like you're straight out of diary of a wimpy kid with your fashion sense sadly. As for surgeries I'd recommend you go through with the skin removal and maybe get one or two things done that will harmonise your face more although that's up to you. You're already mewing so make sure you do that shit properly and all the time. Also stop sucking in your lips before they disappear completely and just do a bunch of shit that will make you a hardened man that commands respect. Maybe even join the army idk. Wear a ring or two as well and just really fucking own your masculinity. The soyboy days are over pal, act like it. Sure you don't have model features like popping cheekbones but stuff like that is mainly appreciated by teenage girls and guys on sites like this one.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and BeautifulBones
What a cunt.

Cut your hair something like this and get fucking bulked. Grow a stubble too as soon as you can and change the way you dress (you're looking like you're straight out of diary of a wimpy kid with your fashion sense sadly. As for surgeries I'd recommend you go through with the skin removal and maybe get one or two things done that will harmonise your face more although that's up to you. You're already mewing so make sure you do that shit properly and all the time. Also stop sucking in your lips before they disappear completely and just do a bunch of shit that will make you a hardened man that commands respect. Maybe even join the army idk. Wear a ring or two as well and just really fucking own your masculinity. The soyboy days are over pal, act like it. Sure you don't have model features like popping cheekbones but stuff like that is mainly appreciated by teenage girls and guys on sites like this one.
View attachment 4183
Thanks, some proper advice! What should I dress like btw?
Definitly working on masculinity, lifting like hell
I look way better than presummer tho
i think this guy's lost a shitton of weight and has loose skin, body looks so feminine like an hourglass
L

Your lower third is bad. Grow a beard, train neck, and gymcel and you’ll be chad

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Your lower third is bad. Grow a beard, train neck, and gymcel and you’ll be chad
Should I keep a stubble? Cant grow a beard yet, thanks! And would you say my neck is proper or is it too skinny?

Idk but most of thos pictures looked preety good except for that last one, looked really bad sorry. Also considered wearing some cover up shit for your eyebags?

Should I keep a stubble? Cant grow a beard yet, thanks! And would you say my neck is proper or is it too skinny?
Your neck isn’t too skinny, but ideally it should be as wide as your zygos

Your neck isn’t too skinny, but ideally it should be as wide as your zygos
Thanks! Should I do spefic neck exercises or is it fine from compounds?
Idk but most of thos pictures looked preety good except for that last one, looked really bad sorry. Also considered wearing some cover up shit for your eyebags?
Last one is actually before lifting so thats great news!
I might but eyebags are partly genetic from my father. I got rated 50th percentile worldwide and 60th as Slovenian (I can attract average girls for example but struggle to get girls that are 7/10

Thanks! Should I do spefic neck exercises or is it fine from compounds?

Last one is actually before lifting so thats great news!
I might but eyebags are partly genetic from my father. I got rated 50th percentile worldwide and 60th as Slovenian (I can attract average girls for example but struggle to get girls that are 7/10
Specific neck exercises. Use a head harness and weight plates or resistance bands to hit the back, front, and both sides.. 3 sets each side, 50-100 reps each set. Every other day. Gains of 1” a month are not uncommon.

you are normal looking but too autistic to slay

proof:

your facial expression in the pic

the fact that you post a pic of your whole face on a internet forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and Tr3way

Im at northern europe and pretty much everyone has somewhat neutral canthal tilt. Get surgery for your eyes and you can be 4psl otherwise LDAR

Noo HELLL NAHHH im sorry to break it to you. If you lucky you can be considered a normie. If not failled normie/lowtier normie

Almond eye surgery

NOW

am I the only one that thinks your gl? All your pictures were good except the last one, you looked like an auschwitz skeleton. Train and grow beard

JFL at thinking you're 'high tier' anywhere buddyboyo. Sit down and accept the truth: it's OVER for you. No matter how much clubbing you do, no matter how many weights you lift, you will never be the one that a prime girl imagines when she fingers herself.

LDAR.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 2 others
JFL at thinking you're 'high tier' anywhere buddyboyo. Sit down and accept the truth: it's OVER for you. No matter how much clubbing you do, no matter how many weights you lift, you will never be the one that a prime girl imagines when she fingers herself.

LDAR.
Im at northern europe and pretty much everyone has somewhat neutral canthal tilt. Get surgery for your eyes and you can be 4psl otherwise LDAR
How is it over if I attract women?
am I the only one that thinks your gl? All your pictures were good except the last one, you looked like an auschwitz skeleton. Train and grow beard
Its just bitter incels imo, they dont realise I do attract women and good ones at that (altrough mostly average or below). They probalby just don't like people from Balkans at all. Otherwise Id agree, with the last pic I got only one or three Iois per month
you are normal looking but too autistic to slay

proof:

your facial expression in the pic

the fact that you post a pic of your whole face on a internet forum
I agree Im just too timid but I took a break from lookism and am actually progressing, talking with girls etc

Its just bitter incels imo, they dont realise I do attract women and good ones at that (altrough mostly average or below).

Well it's because you're lying boyo. You were literally on here a couple of months ago saying you were a virgin despite going to a school where the vast majority of the students are girls.

Inb4 muh IOI's. The only legit IOI is when a girl lets you put your penis in her, anything else is coping, and you likely just misreading the situation. You don't attract anyone, sorry. It is OVER for you. Understand it clearly - over over OVER. Infact, it never began. And now, like a typical youngcel, you cope with the gym, thinking you're gonna make it.

BTW boyos, here's what 'attracting women' looks like in Fatman0's world:

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-old-are-you-guys.3143/ (October 30th - so 20 fucking days ago)

Im 18, and I sometimes feel ''empty'' for only being on one date and never having a girlfriend yet. I try to cope with gym a lot tho, Its that I postpone approaching women and try to gain confidence through gym. How about you guys?

One date at 18, and no girlfriend ever, in a school of mostly girls. But he attracts women guys, he really does!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, DeformAspergerCel and androidcel
Well it's because you're lying boyo. You were literally on here a couple of months ago saying you were a virgin despite going to a school where the vast majority of the students are girls.

Inb4 muh IOI's. The only legit IOI is when a girl let's you put your penis in her, anything else is coping, and you likely just misreading the situation. You don't attract anyone, sorry. It is OVER for you. Understand it clearly - over over OVER. Infact, it never began. And now, like a typical youngcel, you cope with the gym, thinking you're gonna make it.

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-old-are-you-guys.3143/ (October 30th - so 20 fucking days ago)

One date at 18, and no girlfriend ever, in a school of mostly girls. But he attracts women guys, he really does!

Suifuel

This whole forum
No fap comic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, RichardSpencel and Never_Began

Its just bitter incels imo, they dont realise I do attract women and good ones at that (altrough mostly average or below). They probalby just don't like people from Balkans at all. Otherwise Id agree, with the last pic I got only one or three Iois per month

I agree Im just too timid but I took a break from lookism and am actually progressing, talking with girls etc
Holy fuck you are more delusional than i thought, but keep coping and thinking you are over 3.5psl. Also try tinder with your own pics, you will most likely gonna get zero matches.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Holy fuck you are more delusional than i thought, but keep coping and thinking you are over 3.5psl. Also try tinder with your own pics, you will most likely gonna get zero matches.

His posts about 'bitter incels' are quite hilarious considering he's just an incel in denial himself.

The amount of self projection in this thread is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

A lot of VERY insecure people trying to cover it up with clumsy insults. Classic stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Gengar and uglykunt
I feel like you're eye area isn't good enough to ever be considered chad.

good looking man 7/10 or more i dont know, dont listen to these retard

Honestly, 4/10 would be being overly generous. JFL at anyone rating him higher than a 5, I guarantee you put this guys pics on tinder, he'll get absolutely nothing.

I attract women guys, r-r-really I do.

K37kv48.jpg

Just lol at all this bluepilled coping. This isn't even his worst pic.

He has high trust face so i feel bad and can't bully him

• +1
Reactions: Wincel

Inb4 muh IOI's. The only legit IOI is when a girl lets you put your penis in her, anything else is coping, and you likely just misreading the situation. You don't attract anyone, sorry. It is OVER for you. Understand it clearly - over over OVER. Infact, it never began. And now, like a typical youngcel, you cope with the gym, thinking you're gonna make it.

Lmao Im leaving for a month or three and Ill return with a pic of a gf and quote you

I got 13 in a few days (In my country isnt used much)
His posts about 'bitter incels' are quite hilarious considering he's just an incel in denial himself.

Even IF I WOULD BE, Im still a 18 year old incel. Not like a 20-24 year old incel.Its a big diffrence.

He has high trust face so i feel bad and can't bully him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: Wincel