Am I a retarded person or do I have a learning disability?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
How come things are so hard for me to learn? Am I retarded? I constantly quit jobs while trying to find jobs that are simpler, but even minimum wage jobs are hard and confusing. I remember one time this old lady kept yelling at me while training me because I was overwhelmed with all the amounts of different fucking clothing sections and where to put items.

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to have a job. Maybe I should get disability for being mentally retarded. There needs to be an explanation for my low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8244 and micropenis29
Do you have a social life? Any friends? Living in isolation literally rots and cripples your brain and lowers your iq and makes things particularly like learning, working, memory, planning and multi-tasking really difficult.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15899 and micropenis29
Do you have a social life? Any friends? Living in isolation literally rots and cripples your brain and lowers your iq and makes things particularly like learning, working, memory, planning and multi-tasking really difficult.
Eating raw meat helps with that

youre not retarded youre just special

I remember one time this old lady kept yelling at me while training me because I was overwhelmed with all the amounts of different fucking clothing sections and where to put items.

LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was locked in my bedroom at my moms house for 23 years before I got a girlfriend. That’s why she complains about me she says I don’t know how to talk to people and I’m shy and shit and have no common decency around people. I tried telling her “look, before I met you I was literally a hermit locked away 24/7 with no one at all and no experience in life”