Am I chadlite facially *COULD BE MY FINAL EVER POST*

facially easily chadlite dont let anyone tell you otherwise, but there must be a reason why your name is "manletmogger"

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Looksmaxx.org, a place of very inconsistent ratings where someone can get ratings from mtn to chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and onskibidi
I HAVE A GREAT FEELING THAT THIS IS A BIASED RATING

• JFL
Reactions: jerry springer
Yes chadlite

• Love it
What do you mean?

Htn over all including height
I recommend you wear at least 1 inch insoles, that’s what I do and no one noticed

• +1
Htn over all including height
I recommend you wear at least 1 inch insoles, that’s what I do and no one noticed
too late school already started, but tbh i realised i dont really care about looks rn coz i am not interested in any foids at my school i swear

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
too late school already started, but tbh i realised i dont really care about looks rn coz i am not interested in any foids at my school i swear
I don’t wear insoles for foids tbh, I just hate getting brutally height mogged

• +1
I don’t wear insoles for foids tbh, I just hate getting brutally height mogged
I don't deep it that much u get used to it after a while tbh

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
I don't deep it that much u get used to it after a while tbh
Yeah maybe for you cause your still in school,
But I go to uni lmao and you see nigas are 6’6 on regular

• +1
HTN - impossible to be cl+ under 5'10" in my opinion, and that's pushing it. Plus hair is quite thin and undereye is a bit hollow and eyebrow is a bit thin. Other than that, all good

• +1
Last ever bump.

side profile is beautiful frontal not as much

• +1
What would u rate both?
I would say front low htn because of eyebrows size shape and lenght, eye shape is ok but could be better, lips and nose quite big but they respect each other ratios, your cheekbones could be higher but lower bodyfat could help you, and short chin height, if you cut down and maybe squint more at least in pics i would say high htn, while your side just looks better even tho you need more browridge and chin projection to look the best, and it looks like you have big forehead,
To make it short rn
Low htn front potential mid-high htn
Side high htn
Which is good dont get fooled by htn because there is a big difference between low and high htn

• +1
I would say front low htn because of eyebrows size shape and lenght, eye shape is ok but could be better, lips and nose quite big but they respect each other ratios, your cheekbones could be higher but lower bodyfat could help you, and short chin height, if you cut down and maybe squint more at least in pics i would say high htn, while your side just looks better even tho you need more browridge and chin projection to look the best, and it looks like you have big forehead,
To make it short rn
Low htn front potential mid-high htn
Side high htn
Which is good dont get fooled by htn because there is a big difference between low and high htn
Bro I fucked my eyebrows up by getting them slit they look so fucking thin now ffs, all good they will grow back to normal eventually.

Bro I fucked my eyebrows up by getting them slit they look so fucking thin now ffs, all good they will grow back to normal eventually.
I hope for you and castor oil is bullshit as new hairs grows back every 45 days

Get off this site already. All that matters is that your face is GL which it is, and you can get women wet if you wear lifts. Bhai.

• +1
@NorwoodAscender