Am I creepy?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
This is me talking to my close friends from school, they literally sit on the other side of class so by them noticing this, the same girl must've noticed this too. :feelsbadman:

@Bobbu flay @PrettyBoyMaxxing

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 301
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, FailedNormieManlet, alriodai and 24 others
Yes bro

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Beetlejuice, Looks234 and 9 others
Did you really ask girls out you didn't know at all lol?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Looks234, ilyess and 15 others
give some more context please.

even that guy said to stop blaming yourself. if ur close friends are telling you’re creepy and shit, they are right.

And jfl i knew u just randomly asked our girls. ofc that’s not gonna go tell

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15099, Looks234 and 5 others
Yeah it's safe to assume you're pretty weird and socially awkward

This is so fucking hillarious hahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member, 6’1cel and 14 others
Did you really ask girls out you didn't know at all lol?
no most the girls ive asked out ive known for at least a few months including this girl (i asked her out and got rejected).

give some more context please.
My friends just told me i act creepy in class because i told them about how i am a virgin and approaching 49 girls without being even able to get one date.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Be_ConfidentBro, toolateforme and 1 other person
Tbh he can use this as an amazign learning experience.
no most the girls ive asked out ive known for at least a few months including this girl (i asked her out and got rejected).
Did you get any IOIs before asking them out. If a girl doesnt even notice you in class idk why you'd ask her out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person

My friends just told me i act creepy in class because i told them about how i am a virgin and approaching 49 girls without being even able to get one date.
bro i feel the fucking same lmao. How are you asking her out. also how tall ru. I asled pit several girls in my class too and at parties, got rejected every time. don't drown down this rabbit hole, you'll eventually find someone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Short Ugly and Brown
even that guy said to stop blaming yourself. if ur close friends are telling you’re creepy and shit, they are right.

And jfl i knew u just randomly asked our girls. ofc that’s not gonna go tell
whats wrong with staring at girls im attracted too

even tho she rejected me before I just have this weird urge to stare at her face 99% of the class period and when she stares back i just look down or at the ceiling

its the same thing with girls when they see a tall white guy

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Be_ConfidentBro, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
dnrd but yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Bro we’ve been telling you your fucking socially retarded

Listen to us and take the advice if you want to see a improvement in your life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, IWantToMax, Deleted member 3045 and 1 other person

even tho she rejected me before I just have this weird urge to stare at her face 99% of the class period and when she stares back i just look down or at the ceiling

i’m tall white and decently attractive and girls don’t think at me like u think jfl.

they can feel ur stares and know it’s u every time. every class.

bro i feel the fucking same lmao. How are you asking her out. also how tall ru. I asled pit several girls in my class too and at parties, got rejected every time. don't drown down this rabbit hole, you'll eventually find someone
im unattractive, 5foot8, and persian so very bad stats

but im still attracted to girls like the average hormonal teenager

LMAO i do the exact same thing. ru in high school rn. also, is that u in the photo

LMAO i do the exact same thing. ru in high school rn. also, is that u in the photo
no im uglier and persian but 2 inches taller than him

ive never had a girl like me, if i could get a few surgeries on my chin/jaw and was taller and caucasian i would probably be dating her right now

rotting as a virgin is the worst feeling ever

:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Racky, Deleted member 4946 and 15 others
Only if you ugly

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
no im uglier and persian but 2 inches taller than him

ive never had a girl like me, if i could get a few surgeries on my chin/jaw and was taller and caucasian i would probably be dating her right now

rotting as a virgin is the worst feeling ever
You mog the living shit out of that dude are you fucking kidding

@gotoa10humanbeing ignore him he’s a extreme mentalcel

never go public with PSL stuff,son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
never go public with PSL stuff,son
i didnt, the only thing ive ever brought up is the racepill which every ethnic ive talked to agrees about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
u need a chad ethnic in your life

2F7A9591 AAAA 4956 BA1D CE4CA5C72E03

3D84EFD8 987B 4B7D BA4E AE85A2A8FE1E

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 15099, Looks234 and 4 others
u need a chad ethnic in your life
even if i get:
-double jaw surgery
-genioplasty
-wrap around jaw implants
-cheekbone implants
-rhinoplasty

that would take a while and im currently in senior year of highschool. I would literally go through all of college getting my face reconstructed and the healing process would take forever. I would have missed out on teen love by then bc im short brown and ugly.

even if i get:
-double jaw surgery
-genioplasty
-cheekbone implants
-rhinoplasty

that would take a while and im currently in senior year of highschool. I would literally go through all of college getting my face reconstructed and the healing process would take forever. I would have missed out on teen love by then bc im short brown and ugly.

SWITCH SCHOOLS AND STOP BEING AUTISTIC

YOU CAN GET A GF IF YOU WOULD JUST LISTEN TO US FOR ONE SECOND

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 3045 and Deleted member 2846
SWITCH SCHOOLS AND STOP BEING AUTISTIC

YOU CAN GET A GF IF YOU WOULD JUST LISTEN TO US FOR ONE SECOND
so is it bad to stare at girls im attracted to?

its not like im gonna get a restraining order placed on me, im just being a heterosexual male ffs

no

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
even if i get:
-double jaw surgery
-genioplasty
-cheekbone implants
-rhinoplasty

Dude your issue isn't your face. It isn't your race. It isn't your height.

It's how you're approaching these girls, and probably your reputation, and also how you act when talking to them and when not talking to them. Also what you ask them via conversation is definitely autistic.

All of that is your problem. Judging by the girls that rejected you even if you ascended hard, you're that much of a mentalcel that you still wouldn't find success.

You probably need therapy. Start with trying not to stare at a girl even once in 1 class period. Next day at school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
so is it bad to stare at girls im attracted to?

its not like im gonna get a restraining order placed on me, im just being a heterosexual male ffs
u hate yourself yet u play victim to comfort ur ego. interesting

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2581
u hate yourself yet u play victim to comfort ur ego. interesting
no because i dont think its fair just because of the way i look for me to not portray masculine energy

just because someone is ugly doesnt mean they should have a different set of laws applied to them in comparison to a goodlooking person (aka in this situation staring at girls you like in class)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 2969
no because i dont think its fair just because of the way i look for me to not portray masculine energy

just because someone is ugly doesnt mean they should have a different set of laws applied to them in comparison to a goodlooking person (aka in this situation staring at girls you like in class)
ur talking like a bipolar girl rn.

and yes there is. it’s society’s lookism laws. i’m being serious. if ur gl, you can do more shit than ugly ppl. it’s subconscious. halo effort.

ur talking like a bipolar girl rn.

and yes there is. it’s society’s lookism laws. i’m being serious. if ur gl, you can do more shit than ugly ppl. it’s subconscious. halo effort.
but u have to understand
-i didnt ask to be ugly
-i didnt ask to be persian
-i didnt ask to be 5foot8

its not my fault i was given these genes

if i had better stats i would have great times with girls i liked and would have never needed to go on reddit/discord or here.

but u have to understand
-i didnt ask to be ugly
-i didnt ask to be persian
-i didnt ask to be 5foot8

its not my fault i was given these genes

if i had better stats i would have great times with girls i liked and would have never needed to go on reddit/discord or here.
yes, of course. nothing is ur fault. you don’t deserve those girls to reject you. you didn’t deserve it. you’re but an iota of pollen in the wind. whatever happens happens. it is what it is.

why make urself a victim when it’s not your fault???

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Short Ugly and Brown

in HS being NT is more important than looks. I was labelled as weird and that was a death sentence. but then again location matters even more.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
View attachment 147256
View attachment 147257

in HS being NT is more important than looks. I was labelled as weird and that was a death sentence. but then again location matters even more.
just get doxxed theory

imagine if the girls from my school see this crap and realize some ethnic manlet sub3 is talking about staring at them in class to other incels online LMAOOO :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
just get doxxed theory

imagine if the girls from my school see this crap and realize some ethnic manlet sub3 is talking about looking at them in class LMAOOO
ok cali boy

• +1
I feel like these screenshots were photoshopped. Is this how teenagers actually speak these days? Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, Truecel14 and 2 others
Remember this is only happening because your short brown and ugly, of you were tall and good looking approaching those girls would have been seen as confident and hot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Be_ConfidentBro, Short Ugly and Brown and 3 others
Remember this is only happening because your short, brown, ugly and have a high pitched autistic voice, of you were tall and good looking approaching those girls would have been seen as confident and hot.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2810

Because you aren’t Chad

• +1
yes comrade

• +1
sorry bro ur kinda getting bullied by your friends, you are definitely low on the social hierarchy in your group. You need to ascend hard and change your behaviour completely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Truecel14, Deleted member 2581 and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.