Am i falling for the Full head of hair meme?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Tbh I'm growing out my hair everywhere basically and when clean shaved i kinda like the look, looks youthful to me and vanilla. But is that type of look really better then an undercut? Or just shortening the hair from the sides? Should i keep growing out my hair?
AirBrush 20191015205702
AirBrush 20191015182834

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Yes, long hair is definitely underrated. Most of the time only chads can pull off short hair.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr manlet, Deleted member 2969 and PubertyMaxxer
Yes, long hair is definitely underrated. Most of the time only chads can pull off short hair.
Chads can pull off even a mullet

• +1
  • Woah
i meant grow hair out more while keeping it hygienic
Yeah that part is just getting harder, especially when preparing early for college. What product would be best for styling my hair, wax or pomade? Wax makes my hair kinda greasy

• +1
  • Woah
Yeah that part is just getting harder, especially when preparing early for college. What product would be best for styling my hair, wax or pomade? Wax makes my hair kinda greasy
use sth like a putty , has to look natural and not tryhard

you look like a white washed supreme gentleman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Tbh I'm growing out my hair everywhere basically and when clean shaved i kinda like the look, looks youthful to me and vanilla. But is that type of look really better then an undercut? Or just shortening the hair from the sides? Should i keep growing out my hair?View attachment 138564View attachment 138580
also why tf is your skin so oily ? fix it asap

you look like a white washed supreme gentleman
Jfl, it has to be the big lips, i don't resemble him in any other way, our nose is completely different, eyes too
also why tf is your skin so oily ? fix it asap
Really hot day bro, my skin gets oily quite easy, i suffer from mild acne cause of it here and there

• +1
  • Woah
mannerisms wise i can tell you give off the wrong kind of arrogance, nothing genetically to reinforce it with

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr manlet
Depends on the bone structure under which it covers

mannerisms wise i can tell you give off the wrong kind of arrogance, nothing genetically to reinforce it with
Yeah you are right, the right picture looks slightly faggy to me tbh, trying to give out some look with my eyes jfl, but i was rated on every psl site anything from 5 to 6 psl. Here is an example of what this girl said to me from a picture i send her
Received 412040999694094

• +1
  • Woah
Why do you look like a wax figure?

Whatever you're doing with your skin, stop it right now. You're actually good looking, but you skin is female.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and 2peasinapod
would need to see a candid, but i dont think you are a 6, you simply dont have a good phenotype for a man

4.5-5.5 imo, ive got a feeling you look significantly worse in neutral setting

Why do you look like a wax figure?

Whatever you're doing with your skin, stop it right now. You're actually good looking, but you skin is female.
Oh, you probably mean about the right picture, i used this special soup that makes your skin look really smooth and waxy, it's supposed to give a 'glowy look'
would need to see a candid, but i dont think you are a 6, you simply dont have a good phenotype for a man

4.5-5.5 imo, ive got a feeling you look significantly worse in neutral setting
Yeah i agree, around 5.5psl is my personal rate for now, i have around 20% bodyfat, so planning going to 12% and other tricks to reach psl 5.75 or 6. Im 6'1 in height right now bro. And in a candid setting i do look slightly worse because of my slightly acne scared skin, but it's not too much. Also when i talk cause of my big mouth, it looks kinda wierd bro, my whole pallet is showing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Elliot Rodger vibes

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
hi elliot rodger

Blepharoplasty would ascend u hard.

Wouldn't that make my eyes unhooded? And why do i need it, can you explain how will it improve my eyes
Blepharoplasty would ascend u hard.

• +1
  • Woah
Wouldn't that make my eyes unhooded? And why do i need it, can you explain how will it improve my eyes

You have NCT hooding, its bad, i think everyone can see it.

You have NCT hooding, its bad, i think everyone can see it.
Yeah you are right, but my eyes are slightly pct. So how will the bheraloplasthy help? What is it going to do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2933
Yeah you are right, but my eyes are slightly pct. So how will the bheraloplasthy help? What is it going to do

It will give u some eyelid exposure.which will remove that weird stare.