am i losing my hair? might be over lol

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Platinum
my hair looks thick but the corners are slightly receding but it’s been this way since i can remember even at like 15/16 and i’m only 20, maybe i was just born with this hairline idfk

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
nvm fixed the link

It's just the Aryan widows peak, go and neonazi-maxx.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, RAMU KAKA, IBlamePhaggots and 1 other person
looks like normal mature hairline to me tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
It's just the Aryan widows peak, go and neonazi-maxx.
i’ve been saying it’s widows peak hope ur right, still want that jude bellingham hairline

• +1
you look like that nigga sokol from payday 2

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 32973
i’ve been saying it’s widows peak hope ur right, still want that jude bellingham hairline
It's defo male pattern baldness nevertheless, get on finasteride, minoxidil and dermaroll, pray for some regrowth.

It's defo male pattern baldness nevertheless, get on finasteride, minoxidil and dermaroll, pray for some regrowth.
oh no don’t tell me i’m balding

• +1
He just needs finesteride alone, his hairline will thicken up from its current miniaturized state and his hair loss will halt at this point with it. Minox will be a pain in the ass for him when it will bring little to ko benifit. Slick bald areas don’t come back.

big forehead probs makes it look worse than it is too
(Forehead is big from temples being receded also known as windows peak. It increases forehead width. Forehead height matters less than temples when it comes to perceived size

• +1
oh no don’t tell me i’m balding
You most definitely area balding, but it doesn’t look like you’re balding to the average person with no hair loss knowledge. If you start finesteride you will maintain your current hairline well into your 30-40s. is your dad/maternal uncles bald

He just needs finesteride alone, his hairline will thicken up from its current miniaturized state and his hair loss will halt at this point with it. Minox will be a pain in the ass for him when it will bring little to ko benifit. Slick bald areas don’t come back.

(Forehead is big from temples being receded also known as windows peak. It increases forehead width. Forehead height matters less than temples when it comes to perceived size
You can always hope for some regrowth, but yes generally the dead areas stay dead.

You are, unless you had the same hairline 10 years ago.
His hairline’s first few mm are miniaturizing it’s definitely MPB

• +1
you look like that nigga sokol from payday 2
IMG 9312

i kinda see it

You can always hope for some regrowth, but yes generally the dead areas stay dead.
That’s true, in 1% cases it might be back. He will certainly thickne his hairline with Minox + fin but sone people don’t wanna do a lot of treatments for lifetime

• +1
You most definitely area balding, but it doesn’t look like you’re balding to the average person with no hair loss knowledge. If you start finesteride you will maintain your current hairline well into your 30-40s. is your dad/maternal uncles bald
my uncle is bald but just found a child pic of me and i have the same hairline from 10 yo

my hair looks thick but the corners are slightly receding but it’s been this way since i can remember even at like 15/16 and i’m only 20, maybe i was just born with this hairline idfk

muh another htn larping as a rotter kys

u are balding

• +1
my uncle is bald but just found a child pic of me and i have the same hairline from 10 yo
If that’s the case then good but make sure you’re not seeing it wrong. Most people don’t even notice how much their hairline has changed till it’s norwood 3. I can see your hairline is thinning btw

I thought it was a meme when people who are obviously balding don’t realise it.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and andy9432
I thought it was a meme when people who are obviously balding don’t realise it.
ive noticed a trend on .org, they say this is muh natural hairline, it has always been this way since i was born etc. that is cope, the proof is in the pictures/video, there is no ifs buts or maybes, if hes asking the question that hes losing his hair, he probably are. As for this guy, he is 100% balding.

• +1
ive noticed a trend on .org, they say this is muh natural hairline, it has always been this way since i was born etc. that is cope, the proof is in the pictures/video, there is no ifs buts or maybes, if hes asking the question that hes losing his hair, he probably are. As for this guy, he is 100% balding.
Even if it was natural hairline it still looks like shit lol.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Keep an eye on it
If you see even an ounce of recession getting worse
Hop on fin asap

yeah u norwooding, u’ll be nw2 by 20 years old

THe norwood reaper is coming for your twink ass

Mature hairline is cope, widows peak is cope. Just hop on fin and keep your norwood 0.5-1 for the next 15 years.