Am i maesthetic tbh?

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

I feel like i have robust masc skull but prettyboy features, thoughts ?

Height 61 Weight 173

• JFL
Reactions: justadude, .👽., Xangsane and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Romeo1111, Deleted member 15939 and gamma
start weight lifting immediately booost T YES YOU DO HAVE STM POST BETTER PICS TOO
???????? what did any of what you said mean

???????? what did any of what you said mean
post better pic of your face. boost t with weightlifting :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: fuark you look stm the second most attractive skull

post better pic of your face. boost t with weightlifting :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: fuark you look stm the second most attractive skull
Why do you say i need to boost t?

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
overall ur individal features are good but ur face all in all just isnt it something is off and u look kinda childish

ur still gl like 4.75 or so but idk

something is OFF

t actually does affect bone growth strength more androgenic responses etc thats how you get roid heads
Idk i'm fine with all of that at it's current state tbh

I just wanna be able to slay normie chicks tbh

overall ur individal features are good but ur face all in all just isnt it something is off and u look kinda childish

ur still gl like 4.75 or so but idk

something is OFF
People have said that i look like a baby neanderthal

People have said that i look like a baby neanderthal
nah kind of like someone who was on his way to become chad but got pullde through the chad hallway and is now half incel half chad looking

nah kind of like someone who was on his way to become chad but got pullde through the chad hallway and is now half incel half chad looking
I mean that could actually be the case

I was very gl as a kid, high school girls would stop to talk and touch me on the swings etc.

When i was 9 years old i already had good cheekbones visible and a legit Cavill tier jaw

But after that it somehow all went to shit

Somehow my jaw dissapeared, i barely grew, in height or in frame, and everything after that has been damage control

My body is trying to ascend back to it's former glory but it just isn't there yet

I mean that could actually be the case

I was very gl as a kid, high school girls would stop to talk and touch me on the swings etc.

When i was 9 years old i already had good cheekbones visible and a legit Cavill tier jaw

But after that it somehow all went to shit

Somehow my jaw dissapeared, i barely grew, in height or in frame, and everything after that has been damage control

My body is trying to ascend back to it's former glory but it just isn't there yet
brutal tissue change and low T upbringing pill

u prolly have shit posture or did no sports kind maybe, tissue change can also alter ur face. I had completely 100% neutral tilt and now I have slight nct for some reason, everyone in my family and relatives from dad and mom side has neutral besides me. CUCKED.

u prolly have shit posture or did no sports kind maybe, tissue change can also alter ur face. I had completely 100% neutral tilt and now I have slight nct for some reason, everyone in my family and relatives from dad and mom side has neutral besides me. CUCKED.
no its all genetics

no its all genetics
In the end if u have chad genetics ur gonna be good looking

its just that whether will u maximize it? or nah

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR

u prolly have shit posture or did no sports kind maybe
All of the above
tissue change can also alter ur face.
I'm actually grateful for tissue change

I used to have a mega philtrum, gigaNCT, curved female eyebrows and shit lips. The only pro was that i looked whiter back then.

But tissue change did ascend me.

All of the others brutally descended me tho

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Nope

Both dad and mom are wide-framed, hairy and high T.
Yes then brutal genetic recombination or youre still growing to age 21 - 23

In the end if u have chad genetics ur gonna be good looking

its just that whether will u maximize it? or nah
i know you can hormonemaxx in puberty but all other shit is cope

its all genetics

Yes then brutal genetic recombination or youre still growing to age 21 - 23
It's most likely the latter i've had quite a delayed puberty

I'm noticing a lot of eyebrows growth recently

Solid (but not outrageously high) robustness, not pretty boy at all. I would say you're invisible to most people. No features that really stand out. Good IPD I guess.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
@Xangsane bitch you better take that react back you morphing faggot

@gamma @Biggdink damn this site really is just amnesia, salludon and a mob of ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink and gamma