Am I really that ugly ? ( school story)

mogstar

mogstar

Earlier this week in class we had to do this thing in class where you and person next to you had to go through book together and take notes on each page n stuff.

We got to this page where there was pictures of cartoony fish all over da page.

She giggled. Dunno y, I just ignored and wasn't rlly looking at her so maybe she was whispering to friend at another table or somethn.

Then a couple seconds later this guy to the other side of me said 'look it's you' and pointed at the fish

Do I really look that much like a fish that the girl just giggled at the sight of the fish cuz that's the first thing people think of me when they see my face? I rlly look that fucking much like a fish?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5189, Uglybrazilian and 5 others
You’re not ugly

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
If you were chad you would have known it already

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 13994, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
I used to get shit like that at school

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate and Danish_Retard
who is this pasta

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
OP looks like a Disney prince right out of a fantasy

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
People here need self esteem that's what they need tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and mogstar
Knight

You still haven't sent me pics of what you look like op, despite me asking you for like 2037477492837 time.

Seriously though, don't give a fuck if she said you look like a fish or whatever, just fucking move on, the more you dwell on stupid shit like this the more it eats you up.

People will say stupid shit all the time, especially girls who disregard that males have their own problems, plus u said school she was probably immature

• +1
You still haven't sent me pics of what you look like op, despite me asking you for like 2037477492837 time.

Seriously though, don't give a fuck if she said you look like a fish or whatever, just fucking move on, the more you dwell on stupid shit like this the more it eats you up.

People will say stupid shit all the time, especially girls who disregard that males have their own problems, plus u said school she was probably immature
Im kinda scared of doxxing but I’ll probably send u my pics if u have discord

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Screenshot 20210605 024455

That should be it right

• Love it
Pm me your pic i will rate

• WTF
maybe you are a handsome fish

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5189

couldn't agree more tbh.

• JFL
sounds exactly like something that would happen to me and ruin my week