Am I subhuman or Chad?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
It’s a perplexing situation…

@FastBananaCEO lets rewind back to 2016 when I worked at a nursing home.

So I was 20. My first job. This bitch was training me and she seemed annoyed that I was so slow. While training me she asked, “sooo…do you have a girlfriend?”

And I said “no not right now” (at the time I was incel:hnghn:)

Then she replied saying she had a boyfriend.

Anyway, later on this bitch approaches me and the following conversation happens:

“Hey vermilioncore how are you?”

“I’m good you?”

“good. Do you have a Facebook?”

“Yeah, haha”

“Wow and you haven’t added me?” She says acting shocked.

“What’s your last name I’ll add you,” I tell her.

She tells me and then leaves.

Also, there was another slut who worked with me who mysteriously found my Facebook and added me. She used to act so shy around me at work. Before she left work she would always search for me to tell me bye. We chatted on Facebook and the bitch had a boyfriend, yet she was sending winky faces and shit. At the time I was incel, and high inhib, so I never shot my shot!:feelswah::feelswah:

Also, there was another girl who worked with me and complimented my hair and added me on Facebook. We almost dated. I hugged her one time. Then she cucked me with a nigger :hnghn:

The list goes on!!!!

Some ugly nigger bitch said “omg you look like a GQ model” and she gave me the nickname GQ. :p

Literally about 15 different girls there gave me IOIs and I was too stupid and high inhib to act on them. They literally asked me sexual questions and asked me which positions I like and which races of girls I’ve fucked.

Nurses, servers, etc.

But, how? I’m 5’7 with a 2 inch dick?…..that’s the big confusion:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

@Thompsonz @Acee @8PSLcel @StrangerDanger @Toth's thot @germanlooks @ropemax @Leonardo DiCaprio @Rupert Pupkin @Moggable @tyronelite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 17791 and 4 others
cuz you're dark triad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Vermilioncore
cuz you're dark triad
I was skinnier back then. Had bones popping out of my skull, now I’m bloated and fat and my collagen faded. Mirin descension? :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17791 and Toth's thot
You just keep inventing stories. Where does it end?

chad story but rely only p in v mattas

Download

• JFL
Reactions: gogger and Vermilioncore
You just keep inventing stories. Where does it end?
I can’t make this shit up! :hnghn::hnghn:
The slut that trained me had a sister who worked in a different area of the complex and she wanted to share ranch dressing with me when we had a slice of pizza:think:
Why? She wasn’t scared of my genetics?

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
chad story but rely only p in v mattas
True, but I’ve never had so many IOIs in my life. What caused it? Was it the halo of a few girls liking me which caused all the girls to like me? Pete Davidson type shit ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I can’t make this shit up! :hnghn::hnghn:
The slut that trained me had a sister who worked in a different area of the complex and she wanted to share ranch dressing with me when we had a slice of pizza:think:
Why? She wasn’t scared of my genetics?
You're a pathological liar like amber heard

You're a pathological liar like amber heard
I admit I am a liar, that caused my girlfriend to throw me out of her house, but on this occasion I am not lying:hnghn:

True, but I’ve never had so many IOIs in my life. What caused it? Was it the halo of a few girls liking me which caused all the girls to like me? Pete Davidson type shit ?
glitch in the matrix
weird shiiieee happens sometimes and yes that exists the halo of other girls finding you cute
thats how it starts and you snowball into having a harem of biches rhey only feel comfortable simping in a heard because if they simp alome tneyre no different from creepy joe goong out of his wqy to hit on some completely random girl he doesnt know

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
random gling pretty boys randomly get famous on facebook crazier shyt has happened

• +1
random gling pretty boys randomly get famous on facebook crazier shyt has happened
I wish I wasn’t so high inhib…I was so shy and I avoided all them. Damn. :hnghn:

• JFL
maybe you are only ugly in your mind
No, I know for a fact I’m ugly. No one ever told me I’m ugly but I see an ugly bloated face in the mirro. Also one time some bitch said I look like a knock off michael Jackson :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
No, I know for a fact I’m ugly. No one ever told me I’m ugly but I see an ugly bloated face in the mirro. Also one time some bitch said I look like a knock off michael Jackson :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
if nobodys ever said u you arent that ugly

• +1
probably something in between like most of you are

sounds pretty chad to me

• +1