• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

• +1
you are the most punchable user of this site @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
oldvirgin mogs me in the most punchable face category
fuck you and him fuck you both anal vaginal blowjob oral armpit piss shit feet fetish dog cat cunt penis homocide transsexual gay lesbian godfather vampire dick cock penis pilot airplane USA russia cold war america is full of fatasses @OldVirgin

• JFL
fuck you and him fuck you both anal vaginal blowjob oral armpit piss shit feet fetish dog cat cunt penis homocide transsexual gay lesbian godfather vampire dick cock penis pilot airplane USA russia cold war america is full of fatasses @OldVirgin
you got banned from league of legends or got called ugly by a random foid on the street
what happened

• Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel
you got banned from league of legends or got called ugly by a random foid on the street
what happened
i realized i fucked my life cause i cared so much about what other people thought of me. i always wanted to be accepted and loved and liked by everyone to the point i became hyper aware of everything and very afraid of failing and became shy and introverted worst mistake of my life. biggest regret of my life @OldVirgin

• +1
i realized i fucked my life cause i cared so much about what other people thought of me. i always wanted to be accepted and loved and liked by everyone to the point i became hyper aware of everything and very afraid of failing and became shy and introverted worst mistake of my life. biggest regret of my life @OldVirgin
oldvirgin told you to rocancurt max? he told me

• +1
🦿

• Woah
yes

• +1
idk oldvirgin is schizo he lives in his own reality
i need to stop giving a fuck about what people think of me. i dont have to be liked or loved by other people. why was i like thst?

• +1
i need to stop giving a fuck about what people think of me. i dont have to be liked or loved by other people. why was i like thst?
same bro
we need to lose inhibitons asap
but first i need fooken hair

• +1
same bro
we need to lose inhibitons asap
but first i need fooken hair
i need bimax first but then i need to fix my brain. mental health is everything. i always was afraid to fail cause i never wanted to disappoint someone. so dumb from me. i should be ok if people hate me or make fun of me. cause im going my own path, i cant get distracted from others. i cant let them contrl my mind, i have to control my own mind.

• +1
other people are the ultimate puppet masters. i used to have so many different personalities just to fit in. if john liked something, i liked it aswell just so he has a positive opinion of me. i was becoming the biggest bitch of all time. never ever let other people dictate your own life. I CAAT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF ME!!!!

• +1
why do you let other people control your own mind @Thompsonz ? you have to stop with this immadiately or you will be suffering forever. you will be regretting it when you are 90 years old.

• +1
even if your nearest friends and family doesnt respect you, hate you or make fun of you, you cant fucking care what they think. get this shit in your fucking head now or you will live your whole life in regret. focus on your own things!

• +1
never wish to be liked or loved from anyone!!! its a pefct recipe for disaster

GET THIS SHIT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD NOW !!!

listen to me bitch

its the biggest mistake of your life, stop fucking doing it

do you think david goggins cares what people think sbout him?

become fucking aloha and shut the voice out pussy, fix your brain and you can finally continue eith your life

dont ignore your mistakes and failures, accept them and find solutions for them, or you will never grow

you have to fail and suffer to grow, you cant expect susscess without failure, failure is essential to grow, and ignore the haters when they make fun of your failures, they are irrelevant

the mind is the most powerful tool in the world. dont let it control over you, you have to have it under control or else your life will be in shambles and in disaster

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786