Am I the only one here with no social group of guys irl,

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
I could of had one in Highschool but my stupid ass always turned down hanging out with people and just excluded myself to go home and just play videogames, eventually just turned everyone away. And the thing is, girls were always approaching me in highschool and were on my dick, getting compliments on my looks etc.Even had a long term girlfriend, But i've never made a true best friend irl, a guy I could chill with or a group of guys, and idk if i'll ever have that to be honest.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Baldingman1998, Jamal2222 and 9 others
Friends are cope. Your psl and bank account, however, is not. Friends hold you back, i remind myself of that every now and then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, AlwaysHaveQuestions, nonserviam and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, W0KESTMOTHF, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
Why weren’t you playing video games with your school buddies ?

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Why weren’t you playing video games with your school buddies ?
I did for a bit, but i played more with online friends lol, connected with them more than irl.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 756
I could of had one in Highschool but my stupid ass always turned down hanging out with people and just excluded myself to go home and just play videogames, eventually just turned everyone away. And the thing is, girls were always approaching me in highschool and were on my dick, getting compliments on my looks etc.Even had a long term girlfriend, But i've never made a true best friend irl, a guy I could chill with or a group of guys, and idk if i'll ever have that to be honest.
I feel for the people here without friends. I'm still tight with my middle/highschool friends and have barely made friends since then, just hanging out with them is enough to completely change my mood. Forming new (genuine) connections is way too difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6873 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko
I feel like I could easily be good friends with most of the ppl on this forum irl, I just feel constantly surrounded by normies and ppl I cant relate with.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 6572
Can't relate. Never got invited anywhere, never got approached, never received a single compliment.

Aka: never had any 'lost opportunities'. Having no friends/social circle seemed completely natural.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Subhuman Philtrum, W0KESTMOTHF and 1 other person
Having people to hang out with is very important. If you’re decent looking and have an at least normal voice, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to change that tho, unless you have a horrible personality or autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and sytyl
all my friends were anime shitheads with their weird screaming girl phone games jfl at my hs self

I feel for the people here without friends. I'm still tight with my middle/highschool friends and have barely made friends since then. Forming new (genuine) connections is way too difficult.
I'm mirin you hard and wish I was still tight with them too. Hang on to that, it's a beautiful thing to have close friends irl, last time i did was middle school and elementary. Being good looking to girls is not all that when you don't even have fucking close guy friends man.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and sytyl
I did for a bit, but i played more with online friends lol, connected with them more than irl.
Done with high school ? Make friends in college, take phenibut or maybe drink few beers before going to your classes

Having people to hang out with is very important. If you’re decent looking and have an at least normal voice, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to change that tho, unless you have a horrible personality or autism
Just haven't really found ppl I relate to I guess.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
hozey

XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, sytyl and Hozay
Can't relate. Never got invited anywhere, never got approached, never received a single compliment.

Aka: never had any 'lost opportunities'. Having no friends/social circle seemed completely natural.
Seems natural to me now ngl. I can get a girlfriend easily, but I rather have a social circle.

• +1
Friends are cope. Your psl and bank account, however, is not. Friends hold you back, i remind myself of that every now and then
Damm that's true af bro

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Hozay
Done with high school ? Make friends in college, take phenibut or maybe drink few beers before going to your classes
Going to join the army soon, I think i'll make some good friends in there.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 7580
copes are good
only thing keeping us going
friends over everything tbh
i have 0

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite

Keep on wasting your time with them. Leterally no benefit now that the world is globalized and you will meet new people that can offer you better things every month. If youre an aspie, sure. But if youre NT, then youre doing yourself a disservice.

Friends =/= acquaintences 'pseudo-friends'

Last edited:
  • JFL
Just haven't really found ppl I relate to I guess.
Then you need to be less picky. No need to look for your soulmate lol

• +1
I never had friend since middle school and had been in fight with group of friends in high scool first because they were acting retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Hozay
I don’t have a social circle anymore either. Focus on being a jacked, good looking introvert which is what i’m working on rn

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and balding17yomanletcel
I don’t have a social circle anymore either. Focus on being a jacked, good looking introvert which is what i’m doing rn
Relatable.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and balding17yomanletcel
we'd be good friends irl bhai
friendship isnt real. im not even being edgy, everybody forgets each other in second when there's an opportunity to rise up for better. real friendships are rare bhai. but I'd cuddle with you irl ngl

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChestBrah and Hozay
same, I just cant stand them, they are so retarded, 2 guys I used to hang out with saw me randomly yesterday and stopped with their car next to me, we had a small talk and that just reminded me why I stopped going out with them

• +1
I feel for the people here without friends. I'm still tight with my middle/highschool friends and have barely made friends since then, just hanging out with them is enough to completely change my mood. Forming new (genuine) connections is way too difficult.
i wish i could be your friend irl you’re nice

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Hozay
friendship isnt real. im not even being edgy, everybody forgets each other in second when there's an opportunity to rise up for better. real friendships are rare bhai. but I'd cuddle with you irl ngl
coudnt have said it better myself. we'd be chillin watching some sean o pry comp vids tbh ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps, Subhuman Philtrum and balding17yomanletcel
friends only matter if they can help u get girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 1338, sytyl and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1338 and Hozay
Never had any. I was always the invisible guy even when I was around the guys. Worst feeling but got used to it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 110, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
I have 4 friends only, but friends is cope. It's all about game.

• +1
I have no friends. Cut them off as I entered college. Always rejected their invites in my early teens so they just stopped asking entirely.

• +1
I have no friends. Cut them off as I entered college. Always rejected their invites in my early teens so they just stopped asking entirely.
Damn, were in the same shoes.

• +1
I have no friends of either gender

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Hozay
Damn, were in the same shoes.
Yeah but I went to a single sex school so I had 0 interaction with girls though I did have some have crushes on me in late primary school.

THIS IS MY LITERAL EXACT SITUATION JFLLLL

PEOPLE LIKE ME AND GIRLS THINK IM HOT BUT HONESTLY I WOULD RATHER JUST STAY HOME AND ROT. IF ITS NOT SEX WITH ONE OF THE STACYS AT MY SCHOOL THEN I DONT WANT IT.

• +1
i never had a friend since primary school

• +1
THIS IS MY LITERAL EXACT SITUATION JFLLLL

PEOPLE LIKE ME AND GIRLS THINK IM HOT BUT HONESTLY I WOULD RATHER JUST STAY HOME AND ROT. IF ITS NOT SEX WITH ONE OF THE STACYS AT MY SCHOOL THEN I DONT WANT IT.
Are you me bro

• +1
I don't really got a social group either man. I cut off 90%of high school friends last year. I only regulary hang out with like 3 of them. It's good, they were all fake anyways

• +1
Can’t remember the last time I had a convo with one of my few patnas

• +1