Am I the only one who constantly tortures himself with fake scenarios?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Is this an incel trait?

Every single day in the bus or in the bed or wherever I am alone with my own thoughts I keep making fake scenarios up in my head.

For example how it would be and feel like if I would look like prime Chico. How all my insecurities and problems wouldn’t be there anymore and how I would attract easily the girls I find attractive. How other people would treat me differently etc.

On the one hand it is fucking torture because I know it will never happen but on the other hand something about it still feels good. I also have a really good imagination and am a creative person so this might make this even worse and more addictive.

The thing is I did this already when I was younger. Obv about different things and not on how it would be to look like prime chico or someone else. So this isn’t because of the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zarek, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 14774 and 14 others
What’s so funny:feelswhy: @n0rthface ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Think of it as you are practicing your speech before the conference tomorrow.

same

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
In middle school I used to fantasise about being able to stop time and fuck the big-tittied teacher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, SAR, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
Yeah but they aren’t torture for me.

Yes, but more autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 5189 and germanlooks
I don't have an inner voice or imagery lol

Daydreaming to escape reality, its a step closer to schizophrenia or anxiety.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
everyone does this, I found the Chico part funny
I mean being prime Chico is pretty much ideal.
Great height + insane high appeal face + decent body.
Looking like him would solve all my problems

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface and Kroker
I dream about using best looking foid in class as a chair while listening to teacher

• JFL
same

• +1
I also do that almost all the time, almost obsessive thoughts I can’t get off my mind, but my fantasies these past years mostly revolve around dark triad stuff I wouldn’t dare fully admit to. I’ve done it all my life tho, and when I was younger my fantasies was about tamer more fun stuff. I’m a sperg as well so maybe it’s because of that where my obsessive thoughts come from

Is this an incel trait?

Every single day in the bus or in the bed or wherever I am alone with my own thoughts I keep making fake scenarios up in my head.

For example how it would be and feel like if I would look like prime Chico. How all my insecurities and problems wouldn’t be there anymore and how I would attract easily the girls I find attractive. How other people would treat me differently etc.

On the one hand it is fucking torture because I know it will never happen but on the other hand something about it still feels good. I also have a really good imagination and am a creative person so this might make this even worse and more addictive.

The thing is I did this already when I was younger. Obv about different things and not on how it would be to look like prime chico or someone else. So this isn’t because of the blackpill
I Always think about defending my village with my Brothers from NATO and covid cultists because we are not vaxxed

Also fuck communism i wish some commie comes to me and starta shit talking he dead:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
I used to back when I was an autist, but now i live those fantasies irl

Except for the weird "pretend to be a male model" fantasy, I didn't have those

The only scenarios I imagine like that are doing shit like going on night drives or on a vacation with a gf. Too bad im non-nt as shit and giga-high inhib so I probably wont ever get to live out those fantasies :feelswhy:

Last edited:
There is good on dreaming and having great aspirations, but it might also have some dangers on it.

There are cases of people who can't control this and have fantasies of that type while woken up (Normally they dream of a world in which they are very respected by people and in which they are very valued, perhaps wealthy, etc) and that induces them somewhat to a big dopamine rush.

After that dopamine rush of dreaming an almost perfect life, they start to suffer headaches and depression during the next hours because they either realize their current situation or they realize that one of their goals is too difficult if not impossible to reach. Sometimes they even start to put themselves on worse scenarios on their own dreams after the perfect ones and they suffer because of that, they might think "But what if this happens?" or "What if such and such surpasses me?" (And to be honest, usually not even the richest and good looking of people can aspire to their fantasies).

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Is this an incel trait?

I do it but not with positive scenarios but with negative ones

Like what if i farted during an uplifting speech or something