Am I the only one who gets embarrassed if I walk with an ugly bitch?

tense1983

tense1983

Silver
Not really ugly like ltb-mtb range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33794, Deleted member 84469, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
I was talking to ltb after school and walking in the same direction and my oneitis laughed at me and took a picture with her friends. Brutal.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and Deleted member 84469
I was talking to ltb after school and walking in the same direction and my oneitis laughed at me and took a picture with her friends. Brutal.
Rape that slut

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Bro imagine dating them

You hate yourself every time you see a guy you mog with a girl who brutally mogs yours

Now you know how most white males with asian gfs feel, then again they might actually find them attractive

My friend was going on a date with a girl at a restaurant. Once he got home that night, his mom confronted him and asked, “what you doing with ugly girl at restaurant?? My friend said she saw you at restaurant with ugly girl today.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Nigga, alone having a good looking girl as your FRIEND makes your life so much better. Don’t waste time dating ugly girls unless you’re not horny.

Niggas writing this shit while also crying about how Stacies don't want to be seen with them.

Most self aware .org user.

Niggas writing this shit while also crying about how Stacies don't want to be seen with them.

Most self aware .org user.
Why are you creating scenarios in your head, when did I ever complain that Stacie’s don’t want to be seen with me?