Am I the only one who would be happy with a 25 year old roastie?

I'm 6'2, 5+ psl, 32 yo and prefer girls 24-28. Good balance of experience and youth.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and SOS-Sonic
LTR for me is something different I guess.

My LTRs lasted 4 to 6 weeks I think. That was long enough for me tbh before i got bored/ they got bored
Ltr is boomer cope bullshit anyways you want to become ons slayer or get stuck with 1 annoying bitch your entire life?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
My gf is 26

It'll be over for her soon :feelswah:

• +1
:feelswah: you didn't even get to be with her in her prime
She doesn't look bad yet tbh. She has a strict skin care regimen + uses retin a
Doesn't drink alcohol or eat sugary shit

She already mogs her same age friends into the dirt

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

That could very well be true but the thing is, she looked even better before you met her. Just don't think about it tbh, then it won't be suifuel :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and forevergymcelling
That could very well be true but the thing is, she looked even better before you met her. Just don't think about it tbh, then it won't be suifuel :feelswah:
I know, I've seen her old pics :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers

Ah yes retin a.....

• JFL
yh, all stacies that I see all dating average/htn guy but he really has something going for him. Popular in his social circle/rare talent/very high-status job and ext. People heavily undervalue here how social status affects women's perception of you. Funny thing- you don't even have to be a movie star or something, just be good in your local field/area.

I have pretty much the same stats as you and my problem is like op- stacysexual. I quit dating completely now focusing on learning 2 languages simultaneously and acquiring the needed skills for my dream job. If I get that- il finally be able to pass their threshold. If not then I would prefer ldar alone.

I agree with this guy that it's more beneficial to build yourself first in order to have an easy life with women later, rather than focus on them early while wasting time on approaches, countless rejections and even then you probably still won't be able to date someone you really like. hes a manosphere fag so can look like massive cope for some people but honestly, it resonated with me.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slasher, Anasurimbor and DivineBeing
i would date a 25 year old short term
but i would be really depressed to have to long term a girl who was older than 21 when we met

5’10 - 6ft is average and completely fine. It isn’t a benefit but it’s passable.

Meanwhile if you’re under 5’10…
Yes. I am 5'10 and feel above average most of the time though I live in a low class area of London. But I gotta feeling young white men would average at least 5'11".

Yes. I am 5'10 and feel above average most of the time though I live in a low class area of London. But I gotta feeling young white men would average at least 5'11".
It's over brown and short

U wil neer miscegenate with her: