[AMA] I'm a progressive centrist far liberal

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Nationalism, religion, borders are all a relic of the past and one day it will all be gone, fuck fascists tbh.
Also support abortion, secularism, gender fluidity, freedom of speech, and total elimination of government

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AbandonShip, Patrick Baitman and 3 others
or you could just say im low t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, Carbon Copy, CommanderCope and 14 others
or you could just say im low t
cope, nationalist conservatives are more low IQ and ugly incels tbh who spend their whole time on /pol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SubhumanCurrycel
@knajjd ban for being homosexual
I'm not gay, I just don't give a shit about what they do, not exactly support them in a encouraging way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

u are virtue signaling brother. u have been brainwashed by the echo-chamber of low t obese tards that surroud ur city and the social media u consume. find your way out

thedonald.win

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I just don't give a shit about what they do
you don't care that they make up 2% of the population yet commit 45% of the overall recorded child sexual assault?

>yeah bro, what they do doesn't affect me! What happens in the bedroom between two men isn't my business.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Hero of the Imperium, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
you don't care that they make up 2% of the population yet commit 45% of the overall recorded child sexual assault?

>yeah bro, what they do doesn't affect me! What happens in the bedroom between two men isn't my business.
is this actually true or a product of a right wing media outlet?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2756
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Euclidd, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
if you're unironically shilling trump then you're on the other end of the horseshoe
explain. what is so terrible about your life? reminder, everything starts at your father not loving you

explain. what is so terrible about your life? reminder, everything starts at your father not loving you
Far right, far left, both are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko and JosephGarrot123
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AbandonShip, gymcelalpha and 4 others
Nationalism, religion, borders are all a relic of the past and one day it will all be gone, fuck fascists tbh.
Also support abortion, secularism, gender fluidity, freedom of speech, and total elimination of government
Yeah I support abortion too because a majority of the aborted fetuses belong to a certain demographic that starts with N and ends with a very hard R

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2587, Zygos4Life and 3 others
Yeah I support abortion too because a majority of the aborted fetuses belong to a certain demographic that starts with N and ends with a very hard R
I read that as "had an abortion" and was about to eliminate you from this website

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Far right, far left, both are retarded.
im not far right though, neither is trump. jfl at ur media brainwashing

• +1
stop being racist you!

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: gymcelalpha
I read that as "had an abortion" and was about to eliminate you from this website
I wish my mother had an abortion

stop being racist you!
Stop saying the truth you! I am a turbo sperg so if not sarcasm pull your head out the sky and back into your ass and go back to reddit.

Stop saying the truth you! I am a turbo sperg so if not sarcasm pull your head out the sky and back into your ass and go back to reddit.
Alright maybe I played myself good troll

Are you a social democrat(supports capitalism however wants regulations /policy ) or communist?

Are you a social democrat(supports capitalism however wants regulations /policy ) or communist?
im a new age fat left anarcho communism extreme progressive. What are your pronouns tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, Vitruvian and 1 other person
I'm LGBTQ+ feminist and support trans lives

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, sytyl and TsarTsar444
@mods ban the homosexual

All you had to say was that your T levels are 200 ng/dl

• +1
this is basically a thread saying ignore me

• +1
cope, nationalist conservatives are more low IQ and ugly incels tbh who spend their whole time on /pol
Cope the so called right winged incels are just normies that dont want to experience the bs the leftist niggas are jfl conngrats on getting pussy as a normie nigga after clowning ur self simping and 3 months of no sex or congrats on soing it with a cum dumpster that everyone has fucked

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Vitruvian
Incel trait: politics

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, 6485b025t and sytyl
Extremely soy. Contrapoints made you into a low T soy cuck. All of this is just pure garbage

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl