America is a dying nation

n0rthface

n0rthface

CHOOSE LIFE
Just look at this shit, its barely able to stay afloat.

all of Its major cities are crime infested poverty ridden shitholes. Mass immigration has completely destroyed any sense of American identity, it’s women are choosing to abort their babies, large sections of the population have embraced mentally ilk distorted views of sex and gender. It’s youth is infatuated with low IQ criminal rappers and soulless material gain. While millions of homeless americans starve on the streets, American politicians syphon billions to Israel. It’s getting Economically dominated by China (which they idiotically shipped off all their manufacturing and industrial jobs to 😂), it will most likely slip behind China in military might in the coming years. I have no doubt that this will get worse. Both of the mainstream political parties are responsible for this mess. The truth is, only the radical can fix it. only either the far left (M-L) or far right (fascism) can actually give a solution to the american problem. Because this is what happens when liberty prevails over Order and unity. The good news is, when America finally dies, it will stop spreading its parasitical tentacles across the world. When this happens, Europe will finally be able to embrace nationalism and the Middle East will become more peaceful.

@gamma @BigBiceps @WannabeJock @cloUder @Papal_Guard @TsarTsar444 @masaka @Blackeycel @WontStopNorwooding @MrGlutton @buckchadley31 @FastBananaCEO @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, ChristianChad, Deleted member 8202 and 30 others
To all looksmaxxers,

Let me remind you that if you consider yourself a “looksmaxxer”. I’m going to assume you’re a terrorist homosexual pedophile who worships @Amnesia , @Salludon and @ArvidGustavsson . That is what looksmax.org is all about. So if you’re proud to be a looksmaxxer, that is what you are also about.

"Looksmaxxer" is a mere term for a coward, who does evil and despises it at the same time, while conveniently blaming their preferred scapegoat for all their failures, as if that's preventing them from being a better image of the evil they despise.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ChristianChad, AlexAP and 10 others
I dont think it will die or lose power in global scale but i do think it wouldnt be good to live since you know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Ethniframementalcel, BearBoy and 9 others
America wont die for sure, but it will be equal with other superpowers like china, russia, in the future france, india and turkey, possibly east african federation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
You can end the drug war so it will lower crime rate and it will make people take care of the children. and more drug rehabiltiation centers and safery nets.

And automation is coming alot jobs are never coming back

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 14262
Tbh it is over for republican party too they cant win shit anymore

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
You can end the drug war so it will lower crime rate and it will make people take care of the children. and more drug rehabiltiation centers and safery nets.

And automation is coming alot jobs are never coming back
The goal should be to eradicate the causes of drug addiction

not to legalise heroin :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
Ok but the the burbs and rural townss are nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
The goal should be to eradicate the causes of drug addiction

not to legalise heroin :lul:
I agree with the first part that it should be but that will never happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Just look at this shit, its barely able to stay afloat.

all of Its major cities are crime infested poverty ridden shitholes. Mass immigration has completely destroyed any sense of American identity, it’s women are choosing to abort their babies, large sections of the population have embraced mentally ilk distorted views of sex and gender. It’s youth is infatuated with low IQ criminal rappers and soulless material gain. While millions of homeless americans starve on the streets, American politicians syphon billions to Israel. It’s getting Economically dominated by China (which they idiotically shipped off all their manufacturing and industrial jobs to 😂), it will most likely slip behind China in military might in the coming years. I have no doubt that this will get worse. Both of the mainstream political parties are responsible for this mess. The truth is, only the radical can fix it. only either the far left (M-L) or far right (fascism) can actually give a solution to the american problem. Because this is what happens when liberty prevails over Order and unity. The good news is, when America finally dies, it will stop spreading its parasitical tentacles across the world. When this happens, Europe will finally be able to embrace nationalism and the Middle East will become more peaceful.

@gamma @BigBiceps @WannabeJock @cloUder @Papal_Guard @TsarTsar444 @masaka @Blackeycel @WontStopNorwooding @MrGlutton @buckchadley31 @FastBananaCEO @TRUE_CEL

Tbh late 1900 America mog so hard

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 5802
They won the last election
Yeah but they wouldnt win next one or other any election zoomers will grow up and ethnics dont vote for republicans
Images

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, n0rthface, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
Yeah but they wouldnt win next one or other any election zoomers will grow up and ethnics dont vote for republicans
View attachment 1415169
but the poorer republicans reproduce more while the wealthier democrats tend to be more atheist and have less kids, which means things will always be balanced

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
FUCK! I got a hard on reading that OP! Bookmarked and love reacted!

Within our lifetimes, American continent will be annexed and fall under jurisdiction of the communist party at Beijing. Believe it! Then the great extermination and genocide of the amerimutt race can finally be carried out!! 🇨🇳 🇨🇳 🇨🇳

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Primordial, gamma and 1 other person
Because this is what happens when liberty prevails over Order and unity. The good news is, when America finally dies, it will stop spreading its parasitical tentacles across the world. When this happens, Europe will finally be able to embrace nationalism and the Middle East will become more peaceful
Facepalm really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14303
Unconditional hate of America is such an insentient trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
but the poorer republicans reproduce more while the wealthier democrats tend to be more atheist and have less kids, which means things will always be balanced
Immigrants man, democrats want Latinos in for this exact reason they want their votes, also gen z is pussified by education system in literal sense do u think they would vote for republicans ?

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
FUCK! I got a hard on reading that OP! Bookmarked and love reacted!

Within our lifetimes, American continent will be annexed and fall under jurisdiction of the communist party at Beijing. Believe it! Then the great extermination and genocide of the amerimutt race can finally be carried out!! 🇨🇳 🇨🇳 🇨🇳

thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur, n0rthface and 3 others
Bullshit, since we will annex India and Japan before russia.

Btw, even today, the entirety of the african continent should be empire of china:)
@Blackeycel thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13787, gamma and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and n0rthface
Unconditional hate of America is such an insentient trait
I don’t hate America you stupid anime tranny. I hate what it’s turned into, any rational humanbeing would dislike the abomination that is modern america.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 16139
The only good thing that's left about America is The Second Amendment.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
I don’t hate America you stupid anime tranny. I hate what it’s turned into, any rational humanbeing would dislike the abomination that is modern america.
good insult m8 imma use if you give me permission to

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
What it's turned into is America?
Absolute retard

The only good thing that's left about America is The Second Amendment.
very true. America Is a beautiful place, it’s a shame whatd happening

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Gargantuan
What it's turned into is America?
Absolute retard
modern America is a disease on the world. Hang yourself you high E anime watching freak

why are all the defenders of america literally gay?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
poor people have no political power and who cares republicans are as shit as the dems

Come Home

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917, Deleted member 8202, datboijj and 3 others
inshallah china will take over :D

On average black Americans have up to 24 percent European dna. So technically Europe is also their home since their Ancestors were also from there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15338
On average black Americans have up to 24 percent European dna. So technically Europe is also their home since their Ancestors were also from there
Where are u from bro

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
@cloUder STOP MOTHER FUCKING STALKING ME NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802