America is a dying nation

Iconic
Img 20200911 214805 jpg

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, buckchadley31, gamma and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
What was the American identity to begin with?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, n0rthface, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5802 and gamma

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
BBC only white hotwifes

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
so when everything falls down, it'll be like a wild/old west type of society (y)

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
DEATH TO AMERICA!!

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Umbra and n0rthface
Just look at this shit, its barely able to stay afloat.

all of Its major cities are crime infested poverty ridden shitholes. Mass immigration has completely destroyed any sense of American identity, it’s women are choosing to abort their babies, large sections of the population have embraced mentally ilk distorted views of sex and gender. It’s youth is infatuated with low IQ criminal rappers and soulless material gain. While millions of homeless americans starve on the streets, American politicians syphon billions to Israel. It’s getting Economically dominated by China (which they idiotically shipped off all their manufacturing and industrial jobs to 😂), it will most likely slip behind China in military might in the coming years. I have no doubt that this will get worse. Both of the mainstream political parties are responsible for this mess. The truth is, only the radical can fix it. only either the far left (M-L) or far right (fascism) can actually give a solution to the american problem. Because this is what happens when liberty prevails over Order and unity. The good news is, when America finally dies, it will stop spreading its parasitical tentacles across the world. When this happens, Europe will finally be able to embrace nationalism and the Middle East will become more peaceful.

@gamma @BigBiceps @WannabeJock @cloUder @Papal_Guard @TsarTsar444 @masaka @Blackeycel @WontStopNorwooding @MrGlutton @buckchadley31 @FastBananaCEO @TRUE_CEL

The nigger that killed and hurt white people (children too) at that Christmas parade is perfect example of libcucks and their degeneracy. They said its self defense or its karma bruh, how can it be karma for a child to get killed by a dumb ass blm ape. If the races would have been reversed the media would go crazy and reveal the attackers identity (while on this case theyre denying he is black). Multiculturalism, religious freedom (satanism too jfl retards) cancel culture, lgbt, cuckolding are just a few examples of liberals and their views.

Same with Rittenhouse, he shot a pedophile and a sex offender i believe? One of them was jewish jfl, they attacked him clearly and you can see that in the trial videos and the video from that night, yet libcucks deny that . God help us

Pure degenerates, idk what is your race or religion but we can all agree liberals are mentally abused dogs that grew up in a destabilized family + the lack of testosterone is making them more degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, n0rthface and Alexanderr
@Shrek2OnDvD thoughts

• So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
The Covidiocy is waking ( not Woke) some people up. Will there be enough time & people to get things right? Time will tell.

lets go Brandon!

It's said that empires usually last around 250 years before they collapse. America is 245 years old so 2026 would be our expiration date. Things only seem to be getting worse so maybe the theory will hold.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Typical Americans hating America never even experienced life outside of America. These niggas don’t know what they got, hating your own country biggest incel trait

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 11758
Yeah America is real ghetto nowadays tbh ngl

all of Its major cities are crime infested poverty ridden shitholes. Mass immigration has completely destroyed any sense of American identity, it’s women are choosing to abort their babies, large sections of the population have embraced mentally ilk distorted views of sex and gender. It’s youth is infatuated with low IQ criminal rappers and soulless material gain. While millions of homeless americans starve on the streets, American politicians syphon billions to Israel. It’s getting Economically dominated by China (which they idiotically shipped off all their manufacturing and industrial jobs to 😂), it will most likely slip behind China in military might in the coming years. I have no doubt that this will get worse. Both of the mainstream political parties are responsible for this mess. The truth is, only the radical can fix it. only either the far left (M-L) or far right (fascism) can actually give a solution to the american problem. Because this is what happens when liberty prevails over Order and unity. The good news is, when America finally dies, it will stop spreading its parasitical tentacles across the world. When this happens, Europe will finally be able to embrace nationalism and the Middle East will become more peaceful.
Don't think any of this is that bad tbh. Crime has gone down massively since 1992, immigrants become patriots in the second generation already, abortions and trans people don't matter. And I love Israel.

• JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Not just America, but germany aswell. The food gets more expensive, housing is getting worse by the second, and the people got lied to bigtime by the government puncto covid

If youre selling guns in germany rn, youre going to make BIG BUCKS

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
The good news is, when America finally dies, it will stop spreading its parasitical tentacles across the world. When this happens, Europe will finally be able to embrace nationalism and the Middle East will become more peaceful.
every single country in the world (the ones that matter at least) is in the hands of the satanic elite
just lol at your subhuman IQ if u think america collapsing would somehow turn euros nationalistic.
theyre all part of the same team, its all a facade

Yeah but they wouldnt win next one or other any election zoomers will grow up and ethnics dont vote for republicans
View attachment 1415169
Based on the map, college educated whites vote democrat in all states where college is worth anything. Only studied mfers who vote red are the kinds who went to University of Missouri or some shit like that.

every single country in the world (the ones that matter at least) is in the hands of the satanic elite
just lol at your subhuman IQ if u think america collapsing would somehow turn euros nationalistic.
theyre all part of the same team, its all a facade
>muh satanic elite

And you’re calling me low IQ? :lul:

the US promotes anti nationalism in European nations because the US wants them to be militarily reliant to the US. European nationalism will benefit from less American centric world.

Aren’t you a shitskin? JFL @ u calling me subhuman

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 8202
>muh satanic elite

And you’re calling me low IQ? :lul:
you are indeed, son.
the US promotes anti nationalism in European nations because the US wants them to be militarily reliant to the US. European nationalism will benefit from less American centric world.
the US is simply the jewish/freemasonic weapon of choice
jews took over the UK and the entirety of europe by proxy a long long time ago you ignorant freak
Aren’t you a shitskin? JFL @ u calling me subhuman
you are though you recessed permavirgin

you understand nothing about this world

you are indeed, son.

the US is simply the jewish/freemasonic weapon of choice
jews took over the UK and the entirety of europe by proxy a long long time ago you ignorant freak

you are though you recessed permavirgin

you understand nothing about this world
I’m not even disagreeing with what your saying you autistic Moron. You are literally having a aspergic meltdown :lul:
I’m not a virgin and I can guarantee i mog you to death you bug eyed Indian retard. Go let niggers into your house and fuck your sister you pathetic inhuman creature.

Low IQ shitskin sperging out for no reason :lul: calm down you autistic loser

I’m not even disagreeing with what your saying you autistic Moron. You are literally having a aspergic meltdown :lul:
I’m not a virgin and I can guarantee i mog you to death you bug eyed Indian retard. Go let niggers into your house and fuck your sister you pathetic inhuman creature.

Low IQ shitskin sperging out for no reason :lul: calm down you autistic loser
like 4 lines written in less than 20 seconds = "sperging out1!!1!"
stfu you retarded neckbeard

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
like 4 lines written in less than 20 seconds = "sperging out1!!1!"
stfu you retarded neckbeard
JFL, go seethe at someone else you low IQ mentally ill Indian cuckold.

JFL, go seethe at someone else you low IQ mentally ill Indian cuckold.
lol okay subhuman
jfl @ your low iq, and im not indian btw, and i guarantee you i mog your low IQ ass into the deepest realms of subhumanity

adding you to my ignore list, all i see r low iq posts from u anyway, goodbye faggit :ROFLMAO: