An individual's iq/class level is meaningless, only the aggregate of their race matters

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
Brutal af blackpill

This guy is a genius tier surgeon and a high level politician, but will still be viewed as a braindead ape (by the vast majority of people) because of association with his race - at best, some would acknowledge him as the 'exception' and solely treat him as a statistical outlier who should just be disregarded.

Same thing applies for this shitskin; no amount of personal achievement can make up for his link to a race stereotyped for being primitive streetshitters, since anyone [99% of people] without prior knowledge of his persona would view him and a tribal villager as the same.

Exact same thing applies to accumulated wealth/class level too, eg a poor Danish or Korean man will always be viewed as 'higher' than even the richest of Kenyan or Indian men, since most people view individuals as part of their known collectives instead of solely on their own.
Both of the bottom people, despite having an immense amount of wealth and belonging to the elite of their country, would never hold a candle to almost all of the white or east Asian users of this forum in terms of respect garnered, due to their heritage being of conquered/primitive races.

Its extremely evident on the forum too, as many SFcel type users who can barely string together a coherent sentence receive a massive 'high IQ' halo to their posts from their ancestry's prior technological success, even from users who disagree with them. Europeans and East Asians that have very little individual success still retain a high standing from their racial group's dominance of industrialization and warfare. On the other hand, objectively very intelligent black users like @Africancel get called a low IQ nigger on almost every post by other users, whether or not his statements are correct.

@waqui98 @Blackeycel how do you unevolved subhumans cope??

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel, Marsiere214, n0rthface and 8 others
Jfl i litera
Brutal af blackpill

This guy is a genius tier surgeon and a high level politician, but will still be viewed as a braindead ape (by the vast majority of people) because of association with his race - at best, some would acknowledge him as the 'exception' and solely treat him as a statistical outlier who should just be disregarded.
View attachment 1397357
Same thing applies for this shitskin; no amount of personal achievement can make up for his link to a race stereotyped for being primitive streetshitters, since anyone [99% of people] without prior knowledge of his persona would view him and a tribal villager as the same.
View attachment 1397360
Exact same thing applies to accumulated wealth/class level too, eg a poor Danish or Korean man will always be viewed as 'higher' than even the richest of Kenyan or Indian men, since most people view individuals as part of their known collectives instead of solely on their own.
Both of the bottom people, despite having an immense amount of wealth and belonging to the elite of their country, would never hold a candle to almost all of the white or east Asian users of this forum in terms of respect garnered, due to their heritage being of conquered/primitive races.
View attachment 1397362View attachment 1397365

Its extremely evident on the forum too, as many SFcel type users who can barely string together a coherent sentence receive a massive 'high IQ' halo to their posts from their ancestry's prior technological success, even from users who disagree with them. Europeans and East Asians that have very little individual success still retain a high standing from their racial group's dominance of industrialization and warfare. On the other hand, objectively very intelligent black users like @Africancel get called a low IQ nigger on almost every post by other users, whether or not his statements are correct.

Jfl i literally already made a post that had a similar point to this, how curries dont ever get a chance to make a good first impression because of their looks, because they are percieved as inferior from the get go, whether they are high IQ or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface and curryslayerordeath
Jfl i litera

Jfl i literally already made a post that had a similar point to this, how curries dont ever get a chance to make a good first impression because of their looks, because they are percieved as inferior from the get go, whether they are high IQ or not.
Mirin ur high iq post then, too bad it prob didnt even get perceived as such since it was written by a curry :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
africancels brain go into turbo mode when he talks about penis statistics
i miss him so much

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, n0rthface, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
africancels brain go into turbo mode when he talks about penis statistics
i miss him so much
^^Case in point: Asian guy can't even compliment a black guy without making a subtle BBC/dick obsession dig

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, n0rthface and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Incellectually Shy and Shannon Rose Bosanac.

This racist is back?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and curryslayerordeath
You legit the most racist person I met on this forum jfl
bro like 50% of the ppl on this forum want to genocide or re-enslave ur kind jfl, how am i more racist than them

i just shitpost sometimes in response, i genuinely dc abt the things i said in most of those posts :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 5802
bro like 50% of the ppl on this forum want to genocide or re-enslave ur kind jfl, how am i more racist than them

i just shitpost sometimes in response, i genuinely dc abt the things i said in most of those posts :ROFLMAO:
Bruh it’s mostly larp jfl you seem to actually hate blacks

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Bruh it’s mostly larp jfl you seem to actually hate blacks
why would i hate blacks jfl??
i envy them cuz they have giga high smv despite not 'deserving' it, but otherwise what else did i do to them lol

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, lutte and Deleted member 5802
i envy them cuz they have giga high smv despite not 'deserving' it, but otherwise what else did i do to them lol
Jfl blacks don’t have giga way smv Asians and Arabs have more female attention

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Jfl blacks don’t have giga way smv Asians and Arabs have more female attention
white looking arabs do, but thats cuz they literally claim they r white irl

asians dont, blacks have pretty high smv (lower than whites and mulattos tho)

also im just joking w those nigger posts, ive said why its not rational to hold beliefs like that to u b4 anyways

So who ”deserves” high smv? Do I sense some racial prejudice here :feelswhere:

• JFL
he hates non brahmins
@Blackeycel hes lying bro, this is the same afghan guy who said he would kill any black person who talked to an afghan girl + also claims to be white himself
So who ”deserves” high smv? Do I sense some racial prejudice here :feelswhere:
apologize in advance for sounding like streege

morally righteous ppl 'deserve' high smv :owo::owo:
not the ppl u were expecting:rage:

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and sytyl
You abused kutta wicked unbanned from here :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and curryslayerordeath
@Blackeycel hes lying bro, this is the same afghan guy who said he would kill any black person who talked to an afghan girl + also claims to be white himself
He has his work cut out for him in canada then :hnghn:
@Biggdink

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Biggdink and curryslayerordeath

apologize in advance for sounding like streege

morally righteous ppl 'deserve' high smv :owo::owo:
not the ppl u were expecting:rage:
I'm hindu (non brahmin) so you hate me :feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and lutte
  • +1
what would you do if you caught me talking to an afghan girl
wouldn't care
people are free to do as they want

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and curryslayerordeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and lutte
what would you do if you caught me talking to an afghan girl
They belong to Chinese hazara bad boys
8A672C40 D387 467C A170 2A26B79DB05C
something in Canadian water make girls want Asians :hnghn:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 11963 and 3 others
I'ma throat fuck yo mom and make her spit my cum in yo mouth.

white looking arabs do, but thats cuz they literally claim they r white irl

asians dont, blacks have pretty high smv (lower than whites and mulattos tho)

also im just joking w those nigger posts, ive said why its not rational to hold beliefs like that to u b4 anyways
Nah the ethnic ones do with tan skin and very thick eyebrows.

bro do you know what jpop is on tick tock I see girls simp for Asian guys all the time. Blacks don’t have very low smv but it’s not as high as you think.

• +1
Nah the ethnic ones do with tan skin and very thick eyebrows.

bro do you know what jpop is on tick tock I see girls simp for Asian guys all the time. Blacks don’t have very low smv but it’s not as high as you think.
bro jpop is such a small subset of girls lol, girls still date Asians cuz they’re known to be smart/rich, but they still don’t rly have the smv of blacks

Don't really agree tbh. Everybody I know has bought into the bullshit about negative black stereotypes just being fake/propaganda. And individual IQ can still result in higher earnings and such things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Brutal af blackpill

View attachment 1397357
View attachment 1397360
View attachment 1397362View attachment 1397365

was probably a good post but dn rd cause nigger

The intergenic variant rs7294919 was associated with hippocampal volume (12q24.22; N = 21,151; P = 6.70 × 10−16) and the expression levels of the positional candidate gene TESC in brain tissue. Additionally, rs10784502, located within HMGA2, was associated with intracranial volume (12q14.3; N = 15,782; P = 1.12 × 10−12). We also identified a suggestive association with total brain volume at rs10494373 within DDR2 (1q23.3; N = 6,500; P = 5.81 × 10−7).

rs7294919 was also significantly associated with hippocampal volume in the cohorts from the CHARGE Consortium, which are composed of elderly subjects. Meta-analysis of the Enhancing Neuro Imaging Genetics through Meta-Analysis (ENIGMA) discovery and replication samples with those from the CHARGE Consortium yielded a highly significant association for rs7294919 (P = 6.70 × 10−16; N = 21,151).

rs7294919​

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global279594T=0.887716C=0.112284
European Sub244240T=0.898444C=0.101556
African Sub8612T=0.6227C=0.3773
African Others Sub304T=0.516C=0.484
African American Sub8308T=0.6266C=0.3734

The strongest association with intracranial volume was observed at rs10784502 (Table 1), an intronic SNP near the 3′ UTR of the HMGA2 gene (12q14.3; Fig. 1). This locus was associated with intracranial volume across lifespan, as shown by the strong replication in samples from healthy elderly individuals in the CHARGE Consortium. The combined analysis resulted in the identification of a highly significant association (P = 1.12 × 10−12). Of note, rs10784502 has been reliably associated with increased adult height (P = 3.636 × 10−32; effect allele: C)30. The genetic correlation between height and intracranial volume within the QTIM sample was significant (rg = 0.31; P = 1.34 × 10−7), as was that observed in the GOBS sample (rg = 0.20; P = 0.026), suggesting modest overlap of shared genetic determinants. rs10784502 also had an effect on total brain volume in the discovery sample (P = 9.49 × 10−5). When considering the results from the intracranial volume meta-analysis in SNPs previously associated with height3133 (NSNPs = 175; Supplementary Fig. 41), a clear inflation of the test statistic was observed (λ = 1.44), indicating that SNPs associated with height are also associated with intracranial volume.

Total Global249570C=0.462279T=0.537721
European Sub218988C=0.472976T=0.527024
African Sub7884C=0.5008T=0.4992
African Others Sub290C=0.510T=0.490
African American Sub7594C=0.5004T=0.4996

Users who are viewing this thread

Back