An Open Challenge/Bounty to Incels.me (.is), /r/IncelTears, and Looksmax.org

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

On the path to 165lbs
Good evening everyone.

After more than 23 years of a sexless, GF-less life, I have grown extremely weary and bitter. My life feels like it is slipping me by, as my goal was to be married at 25 and have my first child at 26. My time is growing thin and my patience even thinner. I am running out of time and becoming extremely desperate...

Therefore:

...I am offering a $1,000 - $2,000 reward for anyone who is successful able to do one of the following:

- Directly find me a GF. Meaning: This girl will date me or is willing to try... here's her contact info. Upon our agreement to become a couple (I assume after a few dates?), you will be rewarded $2,000 for your troubles. If she does not agree to be my GF, obviously you will not be rewarded.
- Impersonate me on a dating site/app. I'm not sure if I would go through with this as I would have to give you my picture, but I may be able to be convinced. Basically, you do all the work. You prove to me that I'm "not ugly" and that if I'm "funny and charming" that I can get a GF. The reward for impersonation leading to a successful relationship is $1,500.
- Give me specific instructions onto finding one on my own. Not generic normalfag platitudes like IT loves to tell like "just go sit next to a QT in church br0"... I want specific instructions. Spill the secret, so to speak. I will tell you if you're being too generic or cucked. For example, On Tuesday, I want you to go to this place and do this thing specifically... Or... Sign up for this dating website/app and specifically do this... this... that... etc. You are essentially the football coach and I am the clueless players. You make the decisions, not me. If I fail, you get fired (unless you're Hue Jackson :)). For this leading to a relationship, I will reward $1,000.
- ANY helpful information may be rewarded in small amounts. I will be giddy when I get as GF. Money means nothing if I have a woman.

Qualifications. The girl must be:

- Some form of conservative Christian. LCMS is preferred, but I am OK with Catholics, Orthos, and Baptists. Emphasis on accepting the Chalcedonian definition of Christ and the Nicene Creed. Notable exceptions to this caveat include the LDS and Jehovah's Witnesses.
- Virgin.
- White.
- Under 25 BMI (US government definition of not overweight).
- Not more than one year older than me (I am 23 at time of typing).

For all critics of my "standards", please note that all of these "qualifications" are ones I meet myself, therefore not hypocritical. In the end, I make the final decision. If you bring me someone that is not all of the above, I will either accept her (you are paid) still or accept the role of volcel (I deny, you are not paid). I've been called worse.

Very basic information about me (I can remove this section if mods consider any of this bragging):

- 23, 5'10.5" (unfrauded), 175lbs (naked), white. Full head of dark brown hair.
- Ugly eye area (blue eyes though), round face, long (but straight) nose. Chin is acceptable tier... but far from protruded. Ears are uninspired. Temple area is disgusting (alien head). Have beard to cover mediocre skin and round face... minoxidil-maxing RN to make the beard less patchy.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering and a full-time engineering job.
- Own my own home and new model car.
- Diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome.
- Live somewhere in North-east Ohio, USA.

I can provide all verification (paystub, bank info) necessary to prove I have the money and that I make enough. I have sent money to users here before, namely @ordinaryotaku , @MogekoLord , @SergeantIncel , and Dylan from the Discord (IDK his .me username), who will all hopefully vouch for my authenticity, albeit I did not send them large sums such as this. I am fully willing to depart with this money for something I've craved for so long... $1k-2k means nothing to me if it means love and sex. All money USD obviously. I am seriously more than willing to give away this money... honest to God I'd pay 10k for a good woman.

As a special message to :y'all:/r/inceltears:y'all:... This is your chance to prove us all wrong (and to make some sweet ca$h on the side). This is your chance to prove to me and the rest of the world that personality and confidence and "putting yourself out there" is really all you need. You can show the entire incelosphere that you guys know how to get women if you can get me one. You can laugh in every single incel's face. I have a feeling no one from there will even try, claiming something along the lines of "Based on this post, this guy is clearly not healthy enough to be in a relationship blah blah blah I feel so bad for that woman who will associate with him I wouldn't do it for the money blah blah". Prove me wrong :y'all:IT:y'all:, I guarantee you won't.

Comment below or PM me if you want to help. I can also be reached via reddit PM at /u/StormlitAqua if any lurkers/cucktears members are interested. Apologies for the autismpost... I have nothing left to go to. I don't expect this to work, but it's worth a try.

LINK TO INCELS.ME POST.

Deleted member 44

Deleted member 44

Blackpill Scientist
Go to a mormon community and get yourself a girl there after looksmaxxing. Send me money motherfucker.

EDIT: welp you've already said mormons aren't christian.

Last edited:
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Give me specific instructions onto finding one on my own. Not generic normalfag platitudes like IT loves to tell like "just go sit next to a QT in church br0"... I want specific instructions. Spill the secret, so to speak. I will tell you if you're being too generic or cucked. For example, On Tuesday, I want you to go to this place and do this thing specifically... Or... Sign up for this dating website/app and specifically do this... this... that... etc. You are essentially the football coach and I am the clueless players. You make the decisions, not me. If I fail, you get fired (unless you're Hue Jackson :)). For this leading to a relationship, I will reward $1,000.
pm me immediately about any of these srs. i will guide you step by fucking step

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
are you willing to marry a girl from the 3rd world?, conservative virgin and will do whatever you want. I can arrange that immediately, i am 100% serious.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

On the path to 165lbs
are you willing to marry a girl from the 3rd world?, conservative virgin and will do whatever you want. I can arrange that immediately, i am 100% serious.
Is she white? Unfortunately, I cannot condone or otherwise justify racemixing. Having children is just as important to me as getting married and having sex, and the betrayal of my race is something I will never allow myself to get over. Additionally, it will bring unwarranted suffering to the child and he will feel left out without a clear identity. Lastly, racemixing seems to lead to ugly children, which is the last thing I need.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Is she white? Unfortunately, I cannot condone or otherwise justify racemixing. Having children is just as important to me as getting married and having sex, and the betrayal of my race is something I will never allow myself to get over. Additionally, it will bring unwarranted suffering to the child and he will feel left out without a clear identity. Lastly, racemixing seems to lead to ugly children, which is the last thing I need.
north african (mediterranean) so yes white, a little bit tanned

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Lastly, racemixing seems to lead to ugly children, which is the last thing I need.

Cope.

Hafu kids are beautiful.

Just shoo away this white supremacist over to somewhere he will be more welcome. Like stormfront or some david duke forum.

Annoyed5

Pay it no heed and deprived of attention it will sulk away.

(unless you're Hue Jackson :))

I will be like him very soon.

81IIXszLTzL._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Good evening everyone.

After more than 23 years of a sexless, GF-less life, I have grown extremely weary and bitter. My life feels like it is slipping me by, as my goal was to be married at 25 and have my first child at 26. My time is growing thin and my patience even thinner. I am running out of time and becoming extremely desperate...

Therefore:

...I am offering a $1,000 - $2,000 reward for anyone who is successful able to do one of the following:

- Directly find me a GF. Meaning: This girl will date me or is willing to try... here's her contact info. Upon our agreement to become a couple (I assume after a few dates?), you will be rewarded $2,000 for your troubles. If she does not agree to be my GF, obviously you will not be rewarded.
- Impersonate me on a dating site/app. I'm not sure if I would go through with this as I would have to give you my picture, but I may be able to be convinced. Basically, you do all the work. You prove to me that I'm "not ugly" and that if I'm "funny and charming" that I can get a GF. The reward for impersonation leading to a successful relationship is $1,500.
- Give me specific instructions onto finding one on my own. Not generic normalfag platitudes like IT loves to tell like "just go sit next to a QT in church br0"... I want specific instructions. Spill the secret, so to speak. I will tell you if you're being too generic or cucked. For example, On Tuesday, I want you to go to this place and do this thing specifically... Or... Sign up for this dating website/app and specifically do this... this... that... etc. You are essentially the football coach and I am the clueless players. You make the decisions, not me. If I fail, you get fired (unless you're Hue Jackson :)). For this leading to a relationship, I will reward $1,000.
- ANY helpful information may be rewarded in small amounts. I will be giddy when I get as GF. Money means nothing if I have a woman.

- Some form of conservative Christian. LCMS is preferred, but I am OK with Catholics, Orthos, and Baptists. Emphasis on accepting the Chalcedonian definition of Christ and the Nicene Creed. Notable exceptions to this caveat include the LDS and Jehovah's Witnesses.
- Virgin.
- White.

For all critics of my "standards", please note that all of these "qualifications" are ones I meet myself, therefore not hypocritical. In the end, I make the final decision. If you bring me someone that is not all of the above, I will either accept her (you are paid) still or accept the role of volcel (I deny, you are not paid). I've been called worse.

Very basic information about me (I can remove this section if mods consider any of this bragging):

- Ugly eye area (blue eyes though), round face, long (but straight) nose. Chin is acceptable tier... but far from protruded. Ears are uninspired. Temple area is disgusting (alien head). Have beard to cover mediocre skin and round face... minoxidil-maxing RN to make the beard less patchy.

I can provide all verification (paystub, bank info) necessary to prove I have the money and that I make enough. I have sent money to users here before, namely @ordinaryotaku , @MogekoLord , @SergeantIncel , and Dylan from the Discord (IDK his .me username), who will all hopefully vouch for my authenticity, albeit I did not send them large sums such as this. I am fully willing to depart with this money for something I've craved for so long... $1k-2k means nothing to me if it means love and sex. All money USD obviously. I am seriously more than willing to give away this money... honest to God I'd pay 10k for a good woman.

As a special message to :y'all:/r/inceltears:y'all:... This is your chance to prove us all wrong (and to make some sweet ca$h on the side). This is your chance to prove to me and the rest of the world that personality and confidence and "putting yourself out there" is really all you need. You can show the entire incelosphere that you guys know how to get women if you can get me one. You can laugh in every single incel's face. I have a feeling no one from there will even try, claiming something along the lines of "Based on this post, this guy is clearly not healthy enough to be in a relationship blah blah blah I feel so bad for that woman who will associate with him I wouldn't do it for the money blah blah". Prove me wrong :y'all:IT:y'all:, I guarantee you won't.

Comment below or PM me if you want to help. I can also be reached via reddit PM at /u/StormlitAqua if any lurkers/cucktears members are interested. Apologies for the autismpost... I have nothing left to go to. I don't expect this to work, but it's worth a try.

LINK TO INCELS.ME POST.
If you would like advice on your face, feel free to pm me.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

On the path to 165lbs
If you would like advice on your face, feel free to pm me.
Sorry, I will not be revealing myself for fear of doxxing. I would lose my job based on comments I've made with this Screen Name and I cannot afford to have that happen. The mortgage and car payment need to get payed before showing my ugly-ass mug to some forums that attract hate due to retarded leftists and cucks.

If you want a guess, I look alot like this guy.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Sorry, I will not be revealing myself for fear of doxxing. I would lose my job based on comments I've made with this Screen Name and I cannot afford to have that happen. The mortgage and car payment need to get payed before showing my ugly-ass mug to some forums that attract hate due to retarded leftists and cucks.

If you look alot like that guy, you need to lose weight, that should be the first thing you should do. Cut down to 160, you will look far better.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

On the path to 165lbs
If you look alot like that guy, you need to lose weight, that should be the first thing you should do. Cut down to 160, you will look far better.
I'm 175 right now, trying my best to lose more. I always hit this plateau at 175... I think it's a mental block. Hunger control is something I struggle with as I was obese as a child and teen. I binge eat 5000 calories in an hour when I lose control. I will continue to try and get thinner.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I'm 175 right now, trying my best to lose more. I always hit this plateau at 175... I think it's a mental block. Hunger control is something I struggle with as I was obese as a child and teen. I binge eat 5000 calories in an hour when I lose control. I will continue to try and get thinner.
Wow. 5000 calories? I recommend you also join a gym and lift heavy as that will make it easier to lose weight. Decrease your calories slowly (100-200 calorie deficit). This will make the weight loss easier by a great extent. If you really want to see results with weight loss, spend a part of that $1000 and go see a dietitian, they will clean up your diet and you will lose weight much more effortlessly. Being fat is most likely your biggest problem as to why you can't get a partner, I hope this helps man. Good luck.

Jaded

Jaded

Zephir

I always assumed you look like reviewbrah because of your avi. Lmao

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard
Good evening everyone.

Therefore:

- Virgin.
- White.

LINK TO INCELS.ME POST.
The hunt is on

treedude

treedude

Grand Wizard

You need to lose weight pal
I used to eat 3 large meals a day because the TV and school told be to.

Chicken rice soda / a small cup of ice cream and ketchup x3

I cut this down to only 1 meal and only eat when in hungry.

The urge to eat gets lower when you lower the amount of meals you have per day.

Jogging and swimming are the 2 fastest ways to burn calories.

Lowering calorie intake is the fastest way to lose weight.

Muscle will Passively burn fat so once you acquire muscle it will burn fat automatically without needing to exercise all the time.

Last edited:
VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Start working out then, muscle requires a lot more calories to sustain thus making you gain less weight when eating more.
If you really want us to help you need to tell us what you have done so far to attain a gf.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

On the path to 165lbs
Start working out then, muscle requires a lot more calories to sustain thus making you gain less weight when eating more.
If you really want us to help you need to tell us what you have done so far to attain a gf.
You should know that muscles do not attract women, low body fat % does. Though they tend to go hand-in-hand, they don't always. I refuse to work out, I do not have the time nor energy to work out. I already suffer enough time and energy loss by working a full time engineering job. Adding another half-to-whole hour per day just to get worthless muscles I do not personally care about is not worth it to me... I do agree that I should be as skinny as possible and I am working on that.

As for trying... I have asked out 10-15 girls in my life and been rejected by all. I used tinder and got 0 matches. I'm losing and weight and maintaining my mostly thin appearance. I am using minoxidil to fix the few patches in my beard, which hides my round face. I was saving for surgery, but I had to buy a new car as my old one surprisingly died. ETA is June or July of next year now when I can afford it. I have no way of meeting women right now as I am a full-time wageslave in a 90% male field. I am basically going through a cycle of loneliness. I am active in the local LCMS chrurch, but as I have stated many times, there are literally zero girls aged 16-30 there.

Good luck!
Thanks Sarge. Your sites keep me entertained for the most part.

You need to lose weight pal
I used to eat 3 large meals a day because the TV and school told be to.

Chicken rice soda / a small cup of ice cream and ketchup x3

I cut this down to only 1 meal and only eat when in hungry.

The urge to eat gets lower when you lower the amount of meals you have per day.

Jogging and swimming are the 2 fastest ways to burn calories.

Lowering calorie intake is the fastest way to lose weight.

Muscle will Passively burn fat so once you acquire muscle it will burn fat automatically without needing to exercise all the time.
I eat 1200 calories per day and am on the keto diet. My problem is binge eating, where I will randomly scarf down 5000 calories at any given moment. Happens once or maybe twice every two weeks. I can't keep it consistent. That's why I'm stalled at 175.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

On the path to 165lbs
A little bit of an update on just how difficult it may be to find what I'm looking for.

In conclusion

https://deepstrength.wordpress.com/...mount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/

Refer to the link and summary pic above, which basically outlines the statistical odds of finding my future wife. Basically, I'm looking for a woman who slightly more than 1-in-50 for women aged 18-29, and a woman is is almost 1-in-600 when all ages are included. So basically, only 2% of American women qualify. That's why I'm looking for the help. I can't even get to the exposure to these women, let alone attract them. They clearly exist, but it's not likely. Referring to the post... an 186 member church has 2.2 women that fit the bill... My church on average gets 100... which scales down to ~1.18 women in my church (or another church my size, which is about average for an LCMS church in my area) that fit the bill. I can verify that there is not a single 18-29 year old woman in my church period, let alone virgin.

My aim is to operate on exposure. I have no chance of ever ascending if I can't even :feelsez:expose myself:feelsez: to these women. That's why I say... if you know or know of someone or know of a way to expose myself to these women... let me know. I will pay.

M

MiserableIncel

Banned
A virgin in the West is impossible to find. Women here are stuck up whores who ride the carousel left and right, from the moment they hit puberty till their late 20s, and they settle with a miserable but “financially secure” dude who probably never had any meaningful sex. It’s ridiculous.