An unbiased, accurate way to find male facial attractiveness rating that doesn't depend on ratings by Incels

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
It is obvious that a lot of people on PSL forums can't rate men. Also the ratings of men by other men are likely to differ from ratings of men by other women, the only ratings that matter. What are the options?

• Ask Incels on PSL forums (Many can't rate and lots of people have problems with PSL ratings)
  • Photofeeler (But they rate the pic rather than the person and many beta soyboys do good sometimes)
  • Reddit (But everyone there is a 7/10 min)
  • Online algorithms (Again not accurate enough)
  • Mog battles (Obviously not gonna be accurate since people won't be unbiased)
This simple technique imo can find the facial attractiveness of a person while taking input from only women(all that matters) and is likely to be more accurate.

Method: It uses Tinder obviously if you didn't guess. It is quite simple. Take a chad who people agree is a 10/10. Take the subject. Create two tinder accounts with these two guys. Try taking pics that focus the face since it is facial attractiveness we are talking about. Start a tinder experiments with the two profiles at the same location and end at the same time.

Rating of subject = (Likes subject got / Likes Chad got)*10

In the exceptional case when this number is >10 then rating is 10.

It is still not perfect but better than anything I can think of. What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba, Deleted member 206 and 10 others
Yeah but it would only work for people who look atleast 17 imo, anyone younger would have a flawed rating.

But it’s kind of a good idea

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Autist, Yummyinmytummy and 3 others
This is fairly clever actually, using a chad to benchmark the poteintal matches in an area.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and 11gaijin
seems like a good idea ngl

but everything does with fancy formatting like this

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and 11gaijin
I think using tinder is a good idea, and using two profiles at the same time will ensure there’s low location and time bias.

The problem is that most people will get 0/10 because the statistical distribution of matches isn’t proportional to rating.

If a 10/10 chad gets 60% matches, a 3/10 wont get 18% matches.

I get perhaps 3 to 5 matches for 1000 random swipes, I’m pretty sure chad gets WAY more than 10 times that...

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Mansnob, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
I think using tinder is a good idea, and using two profiles at the same time will ensure there’s low location and time bias.

The problem is that most people will get 0/10 because the statistical distribution of matches isn’t proportional to rating.

If a 10/10 chad gets 60% matches, a 3/10 wont get 18% matches.

I get perhaps 3/5 matches for 1000 random swipes, I’m pretty sure chad gets WAY more than 10 times that.
Yeah the formula can definitely be tweaked to take these things into account. I just wrote the simplest one which is just a ratio of the likes.

• +1
Reactions: skewedice
Yeah but it would only work for people who look atleast 17 imo, anyone younger would have a flawed rating.

You’d still know what’s your current rating. It might change in the future with age but at that time that’s your rating imo.

• +1
Reactions: skewedice
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You’d still know what’s your current rating. It might change in the future with age but at that time that’s your rating imo.

Yes but take me a an example I might be a 6/10 to people my age (I’m 15) but like 4/10 to be people 20+. I think it would work tourneys system but only for people that fit certain requirements

Yes but take me a an example I might be a 6/10 to people my age (I’m 15) but like 4/10 to be people 20+. I think it would work tourneys system but only for people that fit certain requirements
ur a 10/10 to me bby

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and dogtown
Yeah the formula can definitely be tweaked to take these things into account. I just wrote the simplest one which is just a ratio of the likes.

I think it would be interesting to have some tinder data of the distribution of matches/person. Is this available somewhere?

Also is there a rational/theoretical definition of the PSL scale? (There’s a definition of every scientific metric, so there’s a way to make sure we agree on the same thing).

I think perhaps logarithms would be interesting:
- a 10/10 gets X times more matches than a 9/10
- a 9/10 gets X times more matches than a 8/10
- a 8/10 gets X times more matches than a 7/10...

What is important for this scale is to have a good differentiator, and perhaps (?) a more or less even distribution of the population (if there’s only 7 people rating 10/10 on earth, shouldn’t we put more people there?)

Perhaps we should do some experiments to see how this looks like?

People post
- their pics (if they want to, or their estimated PSL, it’s better than nothing)
- how many matches they got
- how many matches Chad got
- if they’re gonna rope after this experiment lol...

ur a 10/10 to me bby

Lol.
I think it would be interesting to have some tinder data of the distribution of matches/person. Is this available somewhere?

Also is there a rational/theoretical definition of the PSL scale? (There’s a definition of every scientific metric, so there’s a way to make sure we agree on the same thing).

I think perhaps logarithms would be interesting:
- a 10/10 gets X times more matches than a 9/10
- a 9/10 gets X times more matches than a 8/10
- a 8/10 gets X times more matches than a 7/10...

What is important for this scale is to have a good differentiator, and perhaps (?) a more or less even distribution of the population (if there’s only 7 people rating 10/10 on earth, shouldn’t we put more people there?)

Perhaps we should do some experiments to see how this looks like?

People post
- their pics (if they want to, or their estimated PSL, it’s better than nothing)
- how many matches they got
- how many matches Chad got
- if they’re gonna rope after this experiment lol...

Take into account thought anyone below a 4/10 realistically is not getting matches. You wouldn’t be able to distinguish between a 1/10 and a 3/10

thanks bro no homo

is this an alt?

No it’s just me @skewedice, I’m new here.

Really glad to be here btw... Jk, I’d rather be 5+ and GTFOH, but 80% of this forums mogs me. I’m going to try to fillermax and surgerymax if it doesn’t work. If that doesn’t work I’ll settle with my current gf. She’s not very attractive but she’s nice to me. Will never rope though, I have a cool life aside from being sub average.
Anyways sorry for hijacking this thread I’m a bit depressed tonigh...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and dogtown
I don't think it might work to be honest.
For women, next to a chad we are all 4/10s

It is obvious that a lot of people on PSL forums can't rate men. Also the ratings of men by other men are likely to differ from ratings of men by other women, the only ratings that matter. What are the options?

• Ask Incels on PSL forums (Many can't rate and lots of people have problems with PSL ratings)
  • Photofeeler (But they rate the pic rather than the person and many beta soyboys do good sometimes)
  • Reddit (But everyone there is a 7/10 min)
  • Online algorithms (Again not accurate enough)
  • Mog battles (Obviously not gonna be accurate since people won't be unbiased)
This simple technique imo can find the facial attractiveness of a person while taking input from only women(all that matters) and is likely to be more accurate.

Method: It uses Tinder obviously if you didn't guess. It is quite simple. Take a chad who people agree is a 10/10. Take the subject. Create two tinder accounts with these two guys. Try taking pics that focus the face since it is facial attractiveness we are talking about. Start a tinder experiments with the two profiles at the same location and end at the same time.

Rating of subject = (Likes subject got / Likes Chad got)*10

In the exceptional case when this number is >10 then rating is 10.

It is still not perfect but better than anything I can think of. What do you guys think?

Bumble is better tbh because foids have to contact you first . Don’t know if it’s allwowed in curry shit hole called India

How long do we wait?

With some tweaks this may have potential

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

If you look under 17 as a fully developed adult (21+) its over.

Last edited:
did u try swiping right on everything
I swiped as usual to not throw off any algorithm(my swiping of usual is what I would for myself). I went for black, white, Asian, Indian, Latina of ratings 3-8(no 9s or 10s) but I did swipe left on the ugly black ones or the ones who had pink hair.

Only 2nd match and she looks a good 145 lbs at 5’2 with clear stomach frauding and using her leg fat to mimic wide hips smh

Attachments

• D606E085-9DC2-47ED-A6CC-7EDB1073BCFE.png
    D606E085-9DC2-47ED-A6CC-7EDB1073BCFE.png
    574.1 KB · Views: 58
I swiped as usual to not throw off any algorithm(my swiping of usual is what I would for myself). I went for black, white, Asian, Indian, Latina of ratings 3-8(no 9s or 10s) but I did swipe left on the ugly black ones or the ones who had pink hair.

Only 2nd match and she looks a good 145 lbs at 5’2 with clear stomach frauding and using her leg fat to mimic wide hips smh
I'd expect way more matches tbh

This is truly brilliant, I might actually try this myself

• +1
Dang it. Time to buy a cheap Xiaomi and more phone numbers.

I got a decent amount of matches and women starting convos last Summer. The darker period is always depressingly quiet. I wouldn't recommend roping during the Winter since there is legit hope. According to my observations, the Sun humidifies certain spots of a female body.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
there's a computer program im pretty sure that calculates it for you tbh. i forget what it's called. or am i thinking of the formula(s) involving angles and symmetry of face?

So if I get 1 match and chad gets 100, then I am a .1 PSL according to your scale? Like someone mentioned, it definently needs a logarithm to smooth out the fact that chad gets expotentially more match than normal or ugly guys. The equation is not linear by any means and several experiments have proves this.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Tinder isn't reliable unless you use a completly new phone number for both accounts, since the elo carries over. Other factors might also affect the elo, such as using the same ip, phone etc. But this isn't confirmed.

Other factors such as people thinking chads profile is fake might affect results. But all factors considered, this is probably still the most reliable rating "system"

there's a computer program im pretty sure that calculates it for you tbh. i forget what it's called. or am i thinking of the formula(s) involving angles and symmetry of face?
Those aren't very reliable

Tinder isn't reliable unless you use a completly new phone number for both accounts, since the elo carries over. Other factors might also affect the elo, such as using the same ip, phone etc. But this isn't confirmed.

Other factors such as people thinking chads profile is fake might affect results. But all factors considered, this is probably still the most reliable rating "system"
Just delete and reset the account, no need to use completely new numbers

So if I get 1 match and chad gets 100, then I am a .1 PSL according to your scale? Like someone mentioned, it definently needs a logarithm to smooth out the fact that chad gets expotentially more match than normal or ugly guys. The equation is not linear by any means and several experiments have proves this.
Yeah as I said you can always tweak the formula. This was just an idea.

Just delete and reset the account, no need to use completely new numbers
That's false information. I used old phone number with all same pics when I did a chadfish, one got 0 matches and the other got hundreds. Others have noticed the same phenomenon.

Autistic idea. Just get redpilled on facial attractiveness by watching this YouTube channel, and try to fix everything that you can. You'll be able to rate yourself objectively on Ugly/Normie/Chadlite/Chad scale.

Last edited:
That's false information. I used old phone number with all same pics when I did a chadfish, one got 0 matches and the other got hundreds. Others have noticed the same phenomenon.
I use the same phone number and never face this. Did so many tinder experiments before. Use my own pics to do it in different places and get matches everytime.

I use the same phone number and never face this. Did so many tinder experiments before.
Maybe cause your elo hasn't fallen to bottom tier levels. I used to spamlike everyone for like 3 months and it completely ruined my elo on my phone number so I had to get a burner phone :lul:

Maybe cause your elo hasn't fallen to bottom tier levels. I used to spamlike everyone for like 3 months and it completely ruined my elo on my phone number so I had to get a burner phone :lul:
Ok, btw I use tinder pro so may be that has something to do with it. My matches haven't fallen at all in the last 2 years of tindering. And I have used the same phone number, never changed it.

Ok, btw I use tinder pro so may be that has something to do with it. My matches haven't fallen at all in the last 2 years of tindering. And I have used the same phone number, never changed it.
Tinder plus improves your elo rating tbh

Everyone knows about this channel. Join date: 20 Jan lol.
What are you getting at? I'm trying to say your idea is dumb. Everyone can rate themselves if they're redpilled.

What are you getting at? I'm trying to say your idea is dumb. Everyone can rate themselves if they're redpilled.
Don't agree with that at all but whatever floats your boat.

Or just educate yourself about facial aesthetics so you can rate yourself.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
1. Set up ratings website
2. Make everyone rate 20-30 people before posting
3. Scale each person's ratings against each other and base ratings on a mean and standard deviation
4. Score on a rating system based on everyone's relative attractiveness

Everyone can rate themselves in their minds but they will never say their true answer cuz of the human ego

• +1