autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
Dude sounds exotic and different which girls like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Mewton, Deleted member 21044 and 5 others
voice is literally cope JFL
do you thinks girl will care about your voice, if you have the face and body?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, callisto, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
No but it helps

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, MoggerChad, Deleted member 21044 and 5 others
I get a lot of compliments on my voice so it's def a halo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerChad, Deleted member 23564, datboijj and 6 others
voice matters a lot

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, chawaje, MoggerChad and 6 others
O’Pry has a cuck voice. It lowers his SMV by a point or two at least.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, MoggerChad, callisto and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, callisto and gribsufer1
if the girl you're talking to cares about your voice she's not the right one ngl
Hollywood black pill example of voice you inbred

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, Mewton, Dystopian and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and autistic_tendencies
let me hear your voice ill let you hear mine
My english is kinda rusty rn ngl, but it's deep enough to be commented on, still not deep enough to be crazy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
voice maxxing tips?
No idea man it just came to me, I exploded in puberty very quickly tbh. I was 6'1 at 14, have a full beard at 18, and a deep voice. People mistake me for 20+ when I am 18 only. I just got lucky I guess. Am 6'3 now as well.

No idea man it just came to me, I exploded in puberty very quickly tbh. I was 6'1 at 14, have a full beard at 18, and a deep voice. People mistake me for 20+ when I am 18 only. I just got lucky I guess. Am 6'3 now as well.
Do you think dosing hgh or testo would help in voice, even if you're 18-22.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Do you think dosing hgh or testo would help in voice, even if you're 18-22.
Sure yeah why not. I'm not gonna do it personally just for side effects and I don't truly need it. But if you think you need it then do it.

No idea man it just came to me, I exploded in puberty very quickly tbh. I was 6'1 at 14, have a full beard at 18, and a deep voice. People mistake me for 20+ when I am 18 only. I just got lucky I guess.
Looking older is a failo

• +1
Looking older is a failo
Yeah I agree, especially having full beard in high school so I have to shave daily to keep some sort of jb appeal. Only upside is I escape being cutecel and I don't get ridiculed by other men but instead shown more respect.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I am a twink prettyboy so ideal
Mogs me. I am mtn with maesthetic/dom potential. Only things holding me back is eyebrow density and chin projection. Also overrall leanness.

• Hmm...
Deep voice is cope, women can find average voices attractive like the weekends

He legit has a deep voice can't you hear the base?? The other guy in the interview has an average voice and his voice has no base.

• +1
Mogs me. I am mtn with maesthetic/dom potential. Only things holding me back is eyebrow density and chin projection. Also overrall leanness.
I am 6'1 mtn at best and curry so you pheno mog me tho. I am getting hazel contacts and red undertone maxxing to become vampire

• +1
I am 6'1 mtn at best and curry so you pheno mog me tho. I am getting hazel contacts and red undertone maxxing to become vampire
Wait how you know my pheno?

Even more brutal since my whole family got blue or green eyes.
Im curry and I hgave the audacity to fraud hazel eyes you could get away withh blue or green lol. Ur 6'3 are you running liftgame?

• +1
Im curry and I hgave the audacity to fraud hazel eyes you could get away withh blue or green lol. Ur 6'3 are you running liftgame?
I used to but restricted rn bc I'm recovering from ear surgery. My physique is mediocre af tbh I need to leanmaxx.
I don't even care about contacts ngl I'm gonna embrace my coloring
karselfni в Twitter: „adult Thorfinn in anime 👁️👄👁️ #vinlandsaga  #VINLAND #anime #сагаовинланде #witstudio #thorfinn #thorfinnkarselfni  #manga #art #animeart https://t.co/vaSzFC2pZb“ / Twitter

• Love it
I used to but restricted rn bc I'm recovering from ear surgery. My physique is mediocre af tbh I need to leanmaxx.
I don't even care about contacts ngl I'm gonna embrace my coloring
karselfni в Twitter: „adult Thorfinn in anime 👁️👄👁️ #vinlandsaga  #VINLAND #anime #сагаовинланде #witstudio #thorfinn #thorfinnkarselfni  #manga #art #animeart https://t.co/vaSzFC2pZb“ / Twitter
lean is life i am bulking just so I can have the prerequisite muscle mass to cut to 10% without looking anorexic

• +1
lean is life i am bulking just so I can have the prerequisite muscle mass to cut to 10% without looking anorexic
Any tips to steadily decline bodyfat while working out 6 times per week? (When I am back on schedule)
190 cm, 78 kg, average build

Any tips to steadily decline bodyfat while working out 6 times per week? (When I am back on schedule)
You want to decline your bodyfat… but you are 78kg at 190

Get muscles first

You want to decline your bodyfat… but you are 78kg at 190

Get muscles first
I went from legit twink tier to average build. Added some fat as well. I want to be lean most of all. Frame is decent, shoulder width to waist ratio of 1.87

6 times a week bro I guarantee you your T levels are abysmal

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
6 times a week bro I guarantee you your T levels are abysmal
I've only done it for a month until I had to quit. Up until that point I only worked out upper body for a year, zero legs, my lack of weight comes from skinny legs mostly.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I went from legit twink tier to average build. Added some fat as well. I want to be lean most of all. Frame is decent, shoulder width to waist ratio of 1.87
I am 6'1 135. I cut from 145, to like 13-15%. I did high protein low carb moderate fat and worked out 4 times a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and HarrierDuBois
I am 6'1 135. I cut from 145, to like 13-15%. I did high protein low carb moderate fat and worked out 4 times a week
You need to cut first brah then bulk higher roi

O’Pry has a cuck voice. It lowers his SMV by a point or two at least.
Yeah it’s a Falio for sure he sounds like a nerd would’ve been better if he sounded high T

Exactly the same situation i am also 18 and 6'3 with a beard and people mistaken me for 20+

• +1