Annoying Normie problem I have

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
I don't have any subhuman features yet i don't have any amazing features. I'm completely average

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and ItsOver.com
No bad features + average height = High Tier Normie (assuming white)

Such cope. This site thinks that normies are ugly and it's a self-preserving coping mechanism. I literally went through my high school yearbook today and 75% of the guys are 4.5 PSL and above. Good maxilla, nose, thick eyebrows, NW0 hairline are all needed to even be seen as human. Only like 5% of guys were under 4 PSL. This is a middleclass suburban high school, which is your competition btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
Such cope. This site thinks that normies are ugly and it's a self-preserving coping mechanism. I literally went through my high school yearbook today and 75% of the guys are 4.5 PSL and above. Good maxilla, nose, thick eyebrows, NW0 hairline are all needed to even be seen as human. Only like 5% of guys were under 4 PSL. This is a middleclass suburban high school, which is your competition btw.
Well for my for my part I lived in cosmopolitan (diverse) school with a lot of fat cunts roaming
This pretty much was the golden standard for attractivenness b-sides being basketballmaxxed (height included)

Such cope. This site thinks that normies are ugly and it's a self-preserving coping mechanism

Are you saying th average healthy White normie is attractive? I agree desu

What I always say. But according to this forum, the average guy is balding and recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725