Blackpill another 17yo jb from my gym wants to cheat on her boyfriend with me

loox

loox

quick backstory: i met this girl and her bf about a month ago and she literally followed me on IG right after the session where I met her. then she kept talking to me every session which pissed off her boyfriend a bit. then this thread happened
https://looksmax.org/threads/hilariously-fucked-gym-session-ex-gf-showed-up-and-shittalked-me.515891

after that, she added me on snap to show me screenshots of DMs with my gf, and she's been shittalking her boyfriend to me at the gym telling me whenever they get into a fight and saying he's clingy and she has all the power. i also got back together with my gf in this time.

a couple days later she messaged me at 1am and we literally messaged for 4 hours straight, and then the night after that, she messaged me for 3 hours before i told her i need to sleep

here she admits she finds me hot because she says I mog my gf to death (and my gf is pretty GL so it's surprising she said this):

then here she calls her bf clingy and submissive and says she wants him to have MY personality
(pink = my gf)

here she admits she has doubts about the LTR because she wants to fuck other guys and is tempted by other guys (likely referring to me rofl)
(red = her bf)
(pink = my gf)

here i bring up body count (her body count is mid 20s at 17... it's OVER) she thinks i look like a slayer and have a giga high body count, then when i tell her my body count (3) she basically says she wrongly assumed i was a cheater (and was probably disappointed I wasn't...)

here is a huge blackpill. she says she has commitment issues due to being cheated on before yet she still hates clingy behaviour. female brains literally fucking sabotage themselves by liking the traits of guys that are most likely to fuck them over. i called her out on this

her boyfriend is a mogger too. 6'2, muscular (105kg but a bit bloated), face that looks similar to jeff seid, good harmony, good fighter, chill personality. one of the biggest moggers at my gym for sure.

and yet he's been absolutely cucked by this high body count whore who is begging for my looks and "asshole" personality

wait till she finds out about the dickmog too (the boyfriend claimed average dick size to one of my friends :feelswhy:)

the takeaways from this:
- some guys you would assume are high T dominant abundance mindset moggers and turn out to be simp cucks behind the scenes
- this reinforces the rule that high body count whores are never to be trusted
- girls still get tempted by other guys who mog you when you're dating them and constantly weigh up the pros and cons of cheating
- most importantly, girls CANNOT STAND clingy submissive cucks. she literally got cheated on by some guy who probably treated her like shit and now she still hasn't learnt her lesson and subconsciously hates an actual good boyfriend who looks good and treats her with respect
- she doesn't respect her boyfriend at all because of this. she even said to me "i literally can walk all over him"

will I cheat on my gf with her? not sure, this chick is decent looking too but I've been having some good times with my gf recently so I'm on the fence. also i'm unironically scared of the boyfriend finding out since he has anger issues, 105kg and a good fighter and has been to jail before JFL.

i'll send pics of my gf and this 17yo whore to anyone in DMs who's curious, but DM me first because I cbf opening a bunch of DMs

tagging @Moggedbyevery1 since he requested i made this thread
obligatory tag for @RoundHouse and @SteveRogers

Übermogger

Übermogger

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
quick backstory: i met this girl and her bf about a month ago and she literally followed me on IG right after the session where I met her. then she kept talking to me every session which pissed off her boyfriend a bit. then this thread happened
https://looksmax.org/threads/hilariously-fucked-gym-session-ex-gf-showed-up-and-shittalked-me.515891

after that, she added me on snap to show me screenshots of DMs with my gf, and she's been shittalking her boyfriend to me at the gym telling me whenever they get into a fight and saying he's clingy and she has all the power. i also got back together with my gf in this time.

a couple days later she messaged me at 1am and we literally messaged for 4 hours straight, and then the night after that, she messaged me for 3 hours before i told her i need to sleep

here she admits she finds me hot because she says I mog my gf to death (and my gf is pretty GL so it's surprising she said this):
View attachment 1746609

then here she calls her bf clingy and submissive and says she wants him to have MY personality
(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746610

here she admits she has doubts about the LTR because she wants to fuck other guys and is tempted by other guys (likely referring to me rofl)
(red = her bf)
(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746614

here i bring up body count (her body count is mid 20s at 17... it's OVER) she thinks i look like a slayer and have a giga high body count, then when i tell her my body count (3) she basically says she wrongly assumed i was a cheater (and was probably disappointed I wasn't...)
View attachment 1746618 View attachment 1746619

here is a huge blackpill. she says she has commitment issues due to being cheated on before yet she still hates clingy behaviour. female brains literally fucking sabotage themselves by liking the traits of guys that are most likely to fuck them over. i called her out on this
View attachment 1746634

her boyfriend is a mogger too. 6'2, muscular (105kg but a bit bloated), face that looks similar to jeff seid, good harmony, good fighter, chill personality. one of the biggest moggers at my gym for sure.

and yet he's been absolutely cucked by this high body count whore who is begging for my looks and "asshole" personality

wait till she finds out about the dickmog too (the boyfriend claimed average dick size to one of my friends :feelswhy:)

the takeaways from this:
- some guys you would assume are high T dominant abundance mindset moggers and turn out to be simp cucks behind the scenes
- girls still get tempted by other guys who mog you when you're dating them and constantly weigh up the pros and cons of cheating
- most importantly, girls CANNOT STAND clingy submissive cucks. she literally got cheated on by some guy who probably treated her like shit and now she still hasn't learnt her lesson and subconsciously hates an actual good boyfriend who looks good and treats her with respect
- she doesn't respect her boyfriend at all because of this. she even said to me "i literally can walk all over him"

will I cheat on my gf with her? not sure, this chick is decent looking too but I've been having some good times with my gf recently so I'm on the fence. also i'm unironically scared of the boyfriend finding out since he has anger issues, 105kg and a good fighter and has been to jail before JFL.

i'll send pics of my gf and this 17yo whore to anyone in DMs who's curious, but DM me first because I cbf opening a bunch of DMs

Ah, i see that steroids side effects are increasing eh

Übermogger

Übermogger

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
more entertaining than rotting on .me especially when it’s just the odd occasion

wake up niggers
Lifefuel!

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Zephir

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

ZORO THE MINORITY HUNTER ☠️ 😵👳🏾‍♂️🥷🧕🏼

View attachment 1746609

(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746610

(red = her bf)
(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746614

View attachment 1746634

the takeaways from this:

Typical white whore. Lmfao & ethnics worshipping these sluts they all have 20+ bodycounts by 20 and this one isn’t even unique I. That she has mid 20s @ 17.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Zephir
Typical white whore. Lmfao & ethnics worshipping these sluts they all have 20+ bodycounts by 20 and this one isn’t even unique I. That she has mid 20s @ 17.
ethnic girls are the same unless they've been brainwashed af by strict muslim parents
so basically every girl in first world countries are giga whores

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Gordon Flowers
Being a girl in 2022

- rack up 20 bodies at 17 (a new guy each 2 months roughly for 3 years)

- develop an attraction for assholes because of backward wired brain

- wanna fuck 6'3 chad because your boyfriend is only 6'2

American psycho

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

ethnic girls are the same unless they've been brainwashed af by strict muslim parents
so basically every girl in first world countries are giga whores
Nope they are not, non white women do not have 20+ body counts by 20 years of age. Granted all races of women in the west are not virgins but non white women have far lower body counts

Besides you can always go to ethnicland (excluding spicland and East Asia) and you can find virgin women all around you that are 22 years of age. Impossible to find a white woman above the age of 20 who is a virgin who looks human

Xangsane

Xangsane

Roping on that hill and made a deal with God
Nope they are not, non white women do not have 20+ body counts by 20 years of age. Granted all races of women in the west are not virgins but non white women have far lower body counts

Besides you can always go to ethnicland (excluding spicland and East Asia) and you can find virgin women all around you that are 22 years of age. Impossible to find a white woman above the age of 20 who is a virgin who looks human
Also here in the West, virgin wen are far more likely to be MENA (particularly Gulf Arab) or curry (particularly Pakistani or Afghan).

C

ChristianChad

Zephir
Yikes! This post reeks of insecurity... OP must be afraid of strong, independent women exploring their sexualities.
This but unironically

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Last time I ain give a fuck, I still feel the same

View attachment 1746609

(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746610

(red = her bf)
(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746614

View attachment 1746634

the takeaways from this:

My brother loox pm me or text me on discord this girls pics asap i will tell you if cheating is the right move

I have given you the correct ratings for all your love interests for the past 2 years

B

BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Zephir
Tales from a gymcel

loox

loox

just lol at ruining your life over a repulsive landwhale
The boyfriend might be the type to kill over a bitch and ruin his life since he's so attached and cucked. It's funny how even a mogger like him is still insecure over a literal whore. :feelskek:
yeah you never know

tonight at the gym the last half of the session was just me, her and her bf talking together and i felt like an absolute cunt knowing i’m going behind his back 💀 he’s a chill guy and doesn’t deserve this

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Gordon Flowers
just lol at ruining your life over a repulsive landwhale

yeah you never know

tonight at the gym the last half of the session was just me, her and her bf talking together and i felt like an absolute cunt knowing i’m going behind his back 💀 he’s a chill guy and doesn’t deserve this
If you are having good times with ur gf be a real nigga and tell the guy that his gf wants to cheat on him with u if things escalate

He sounds volatile tbh

MikeMew'sBitch

MikeMew'sBitch

Chosen One of Balkans gypsy slums
You should refrain from slaying her for your own safety. Since he is needy simp with anger issues (and you live in same location) that situation could turn nasty for you. If he finds out that you fucked her he could lose control and impulsively assault you with a knife or some shit while you are walking out of gym. This just proves personality is sometimes equal to looks, even if you are very good looking you need to be aloof asshole.

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Also here in the West, virgin wen are far more likely to be MENA (particularly Gulf Arab) or curry (particularly Pakistani or Afghan).
Yeah every virgin I know is black (afrcian), gulf or curry your 100% right which is why I mentioned them and signalled out East Asian and Latam women as they are whores and even in their home
Nations they have huge bodycounts

Xangsane

Xangsane

Roping on that hill and made a deal with God
Yeah every virgin I know is black (afrcian), gulf or curry your 100% right which is why I mentioned them and signalled out East Asian and Latam women as they are whores and even in their home
I do like Black African women, and I have Gulf family members. In fact, in addition to being a quarter Syrian (they settled in Lebanon), I myself am a quarter Gulf Arab (they were Bedouins who also settled in Lebanon).

I think I'll be all good since I really want a woman with a low body count to marry.

loox

loox

If you are having good times with ur gf be a real nigga and tell the guy that his gf wants to cheat on him with u if things escalate

He sounds volatile tbh
when they started coming to this gym a month ago I suddenly felt like I finally had at least SOME competition for being the biggest mogger at my gym... then it turns out my only mogging competition ended up getting brutally cucked by me JFL. looks like no one is taking my throne anytime soon

what's even funnier is that i told the whore that i don't drive, don't work, and a bunch of other abnormal clown shit that separates me from normies, and i always say it all with 100% confidence and conviction as if i don't give a single fuck, and clearly it doesn't turn her off at all.

yet another looks and personality pill :lul:

ngl I really don't feel like outing her. she's a garbage girlfriend and a whore but she's always nice to me, and i'm pretty empathetic to people who are nice to me. that's mainly all i care about. anyone who doesn't like me can be skinned alive though for all i care.
You should refrain from slaying her for your own safety. Since he is needy simp with anger issues (and you live in same location) that situation could turn nasty for you. If he finds out that you fucked her he could lose control and impulsively assault you with a knife or some shit while you are walking out of gym. This just proves personality is sometimes equal to looks, even if you are very good looking you need to be aloof asshole.
i agree. i think i'll likely just keep her strung along to some extent and keep it from escalating to a straight up PinV affair. if we don't do anything fucked up then worst case scenario is he sees that his gf has me on snap, which could easily be played off

if she breaks up with him then i'd be much more likely to consider cheating on my own gf

earthwindandfire

earthwindandfire

racepill victim #2
lol only because of very strict parents and cultures, many show their true colours after moving out to more liberal areas and becoming independent, lol at people who think any ethnicity of women is inherently less likely to be whores.

Also urban curry and African women even in their home countries whore around. Especially in Africa jfl why do you thin AIDS rates are so high among women:hnghn:

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Gordon Flowers
what's even funnier is that i told the whore that i don't drive, don't work, and a bunch of other abnormal clown shit that separates me from normies, and i always say it all with 100% confidence and conviction as if i don't give a single fuck, and clearly it doesn't turn her off at all.
Well she's 17 an it's not totally rare for guys in her age group to be jobless and not have their license yet

Not sure if you could pull that shit off to girls in their 20s (for ltr at least) but u probably don't want them anyway

Last edited:
loox

loox

Well she's 17 an it's not totally rare for guys in her age group to be jobless and not have their license yet
yeah but she's 17 and drives + has 2 jobs and i'm 21 JFL

plus her boyfriend works and drives too and he's 18
Not sure if you could pull that shit off to girls in their 20s but u probably don't want them anyway

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Gordon Flowers
yeah but she's 17 and drives + has 2 jobs and i'm 21 JFL

plus her boyfriend works and drives too and he's 18

View attachment 1747199 View attachment 1747200
I guess your giving her all the signals for a short term relationship and she says u look like a slayer so she probably overlook that shit

Or women are just backward animals and any attempt at analysing them is futile

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Sub faelid

View attachment 1746609

(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746610

(red = her bf)
(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746614

View attachment 1746634

the takeaways from this:

B-rutal

Predeterminism

Predeterminism

Tell me your genes and I will tell you your life.
@GypsyEyes @astatine yeah u guys go for the 6% of white girls that dont reject you purely on race.

then realize

if they fuck ethnics

then they will fuck

ANYONE

aka white whores with 20 body count at 17

while i go get my 0 body count ethnic queens

astatine

astatine

Zephir
@GypsyEyes @astatine yeah u guys go for the 6% of white girls that dont reject you purely on race.

then realize

if they fuck ethnics

then they will fuck

ANYONE

I don’t want ethnic girls and the only white girls ive fucked have been either virgin or high bodycount sluts no in between

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
How old are you? I'm your 20s talking to jailbait? What a weird nigga

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Zephir
20 bodies at 17 😳...........,............... :feelswhy:
yep the blackpill is girls starting from age 12 and some even younger are starting to get the itch for dick. a lot of them give into their urges because bad parenting, social influences, degenerate media and culture. at age 14 or so, so many girls are going around getting fucked it's unbelievable. sucking dick in the school bathrooms, messing around with older boys. age 16 is about the age they start branching into adults and people outside of their schools, the cashier at the local grocery, some college guy they meet at a club, activity, etc. this is about the age they get on social media, tinder, etc to hunt for dick. it got so bad they had to ban them from tinder and they created "teen only" apps for them. 16 and 17 year olds would talk about getting fucked as nonchalantly as talking about what food they had for lunch. i knew a 17 year old girl who was fucking 20 and 30 year old guys off tinder, multiple guys a day, creeping out of her dad's house at night and things like that to meet guys in hotel rooms, and she would brag about showing them her id to prove she was under age and that made the sex hotter lol. she was just average too. if girls like that are getting reamed out in such a manner, think about all the hot girls who are even more sexually active.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Zephir
yep the blackpill is girls starting from age 12 and some even younger are starting to get the itch for dick.
my half sis is 12 and I can confirm this
jfl at the non nt non self aware retards that aren't aware of all the slut behavior you listed

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

then realize

if they fuck ethnics

then they will fuck

ANYONE

I don’t chase white women nor do I care about the race of the woman as long as I’m attracted to her it’s good but I am MGTOW Even if it’s due to being sent my own way I genuinely have no drive to chase women I ognore all women who message me on social media I have 0 reason to communicate with such beasts.

This is true freedom porn will keep me fulfilled

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
age of consent is 16 in australia
oh wait why am I talking to the troll again
Oh that's weird are they even out of school and out of their parents house by then?

And I'm not a troll ,I wouldn't have a problem with age of consent being 16 since their bodies have matured by then and they act 18 anyway. Except I feel the laws are for the parents sake. Put yourself in the father's shoes would you beat somebody up if grown men were coming around your daughter wanting to fuck? I definitely would.