Blackpill another 17yo jb from my gym wants to cheat on her boyfriend with me

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Zephir
Put yourself in the father's shoes would you beat somebody up if grown men were coming around your daughter wanting to fuck? I definitely would.
A ton of guys will creampie her eventually if you live in the west. Once you have a daughter in the west you just accept that and you basically have no control over it jfl

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
A ton of guys will creampie her eventually if you live in the west. Once you have a daughter in the west you just accept that and you basically have no control over it jfl
Yeah wait till you have a daughter your mind will change

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Zephir
Yeah wait till you have a daughter your mind will change
It's not a matter of opinion. What are you gonna do? Lock her up in your basement for life? Bro jfl
She's gonna find a way to sneak out and fuck Chad dude. It's her biology and we live in the west so no one is gonna behead her for being a whore
can't be avoided. You can educate her about safe sex though

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

It's not a matter of opinion. What are you gonna do? Lock her up in your basement for life? Bro jfl
She's gonna find a way to sneak out and fuck Chad dude. It's her biology and we live in the west so no one is gonna behead her for being a whore
Then you will be a cucked ass father,sure princess you can fuck all you want too. God damn what a cuck you are.

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I wouldn't doubt if you raped your own daughter honestly, princess you're in my home so you owe me pussy!! No dad please no

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Zephir
Then you will be a cucked ass father,sure princess you can fuck all you want too. God damn what a cuck you are.
Obviously I'd do my best to force her to be HQNP but what I'm saying is she'll become a whore anyway because we don't live in the middle east
I don't want a daughter in the first place

Sage
quick backstory: i met this girl and her bf about a month ago and she literally followed me on IG right after the session where I met her. then she kept talking to me every session which pissed off her boyfriend a bit. then this thread happened
https://looksmax.org/threads/hilariously-fucked-gym-session-ex-gf-showed-up-and-shittalked-me.515891

after that, she added me on snap to show me screenshots of DMs with my gf, and she's been shittalking her boyfriend to me at the gym telling me whenever they get into a fight and saying he's clingy and she has all the power. i also got back together with my gf in this time.

a couple days later she messaged me at 1am and we literally messaged for 4 hours straight, and then the night after that, she messaged me for 3 hours before i told her i need to sleep

here she admits she finds me hot because she says I mog my gf to death (and my gf is pretty GL so it's surprising she said this):
View attachment 1746609

then here she calls her bf clingy and submissive and says she wants him to have MY personality
(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746610

here she admits she has doubts about the LTR because she wants to fuck other guys and is tempted by other guys (likely referring to me rofl)
(red = her bf)
(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746614

here i bring up body count (her body count is mid 20s at 17... it's OVER) she thinks i look like a slayer and have a giga high body count, then when i tell her my body count (3) she basically says she wrongly assumed i was a cheater (and was probably disappointed I wasn't...)
View attachment 1746618 View attachment 1746619

here is a huge blackpill. she says she has commitment issues due to being cheated on before yet she still hates clingy behaviour. female brains literally fucking sabotage themselves by liking the traits of guys that are most likely to fuck them over. i called her out on this
View attachment 1746634

her boyfriend is a mogger too. 6'2, muscular (105kg but a bit bloated), face that looks similar to jeff seid, good harmony, good fighter, chill personality. one of the biggest moggers at my gym for sure.

and yet he's been absolutely cucked by this high body count whore who is begging for my looks and "asshole" personality

wait till she finds out about the dickmog too (the boyfriend claimed average dick size to one of my friends :feelswhy:)

the takeaways from this:
- some guys you would assume are high T dominant abundance mindset moggers and turn out to be simp cucks behind the scenes
- this reinforces the rule that high body count whores are never to be trusted
- girls still get tempted by other guys who mog you when you're dating them and constantly weigh up the pros and cons of cheating
- most importantly, girls CANNOT STAND clingy submissive cucks. she literally got cheated on by some guy who probably treated her like shit and now she still hasn't learnt her lesson and subconsciously hates an actual good boyfriend who looks good and treats her with respect
- she doesn't respect her boyfriend at all because of this. she even said to me "i literally can walk all over him"

will I cheat on my gf with her? not sure, this chick is decent looking too but I've been having some good times with my gf recently so I'm on the fence. also i'm unironically scared of the boyfriend finding out since he has anger issues, 105kg and a good fighter and has been to jail before JFL.

i'll send pics of my gf and this 17yo whore to anyone in DMs who's curious, but DM me first because I cbf opening a bunch of DMs

tagging @Moggedbyevery1 since he requested i made this thread
obligatory tag for @RoundHouse and @SteveRogers
fellow heightpill destroyer

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Zephir
I wouldn't doubt if you raped your own daughter honestly, princess you're in my home so you owe me pussy!! No dad please no
where did this come from? the fuck? I don't even want a daughter because it's cucked to just raise a girl that will become a whore

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

Obviously I'd do my best to force her to be HQNP but what I'm saying is she'll become a whore anyway because we don't live in the middle east
I don't want a daughter in the first place
Just for not wanting one,you're going to have about 4 daughters ,good luck you cuck

fauxfox

fauxfox

Progress Tyrant
Instead of using another phone/camera to record Snapchat. Download a screen recorder from the app store and turn it on while snapping. It doesn't get detected and results in better photos + if you want to save nudes a girl sent you without the notification to her.

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
quick backstory: i met this girl and her bf about a month ago and she literally followed me on IG right after the session where I met her. then she kept talking to me every session which pissed off her boyfriend a bit. then this thread happened
https://looksmax.org/threads/hilariously-fucked-gym-session-ex-gf-showed-up-and-shittalked-me.515891

after that, she added me on snap to show me screenshots of DMs with my gf, and she's been shittalking her boyfriend to me at the gym telling me whenever they get into a fight and saying he's clingy and she has all the power. i also got back together with my gf in this time.

a couple days later she messaged me at 1am and we literally messaged for 4 hours straight, and then the night after that, she messaged me for 3 hours before i told her i need to sleep

here she admits she finds me hot because she says I mog my gf to death (and my gf is pretty GL so it's surprising she said this):
View attachment 1746609

then here she calls her bf clingy and submissive and says she wants him to have MY personality
(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746610

here she admits she has doubts about the LTR because she wants to fuck other guys and is tempted by other guys (likely referring to me rofl)
(red = her bf)
(pink = my gf)
View attachment 1746614

here i bring up body count (her body count is mid 20s at 17... it's OVER) she thinks i look like a slayer and have a giga high body count, then when i tell her my body count (3) she basically says she wrongly assumed i was a cheater (and was probably disappointed I wasn't...)
View attachment 1746618 View attachment 1746619

here is a huge blackpill. she says she has commitment issues due to being cheated on before yet she still hates clingy behaviour. female brains literally fucking sabotage themselves by liking the traits of guys that are most likely to fuck them over. i called her out on this
View attachment 1746634

her boyfriend is a mogger too. 6'2, muscular (105kg but a bit bloated), face that looks similar to jeff seid, good harmony, good fighter, chill personality. one of the biggest moggers at my gym for sure.

and yet he's been absolutely cucked by this high body count whore who is begging for my looks and "asshole" personality

wait till she finds out about the dickmog too (the boyfriend claimed average dick size to one of my friends :feelswhy:)

the takeaways from this:
- some guys you would assume are high T dominant abundance mindset moggers and turn out to be simp cucks behind the scenes
- this reinforces the rule that high body count whores are never to be trusted
- girls still get tempted by other guys who mog you when you're dating them and constantly weigh up the pros and cons of cheating
- most importantly, girls CANNOT STAND clingy submissive cucks. she literally got cheated on by some guy who probably treated her like shit and now she still hasn't learnt her lesson and subconsciously hates an actual good boyfriend who looks good and treats her with respect
- she doesn't respect her boyfriend at all because of this. she even said to me "i literally can walk all over him"

will I cheat on my gf with her? not sure, this chick is decent looking too but I've been having some good times with my gf recently so I'm on the fence. also i'm unironically scared of the boyfriend finding out since he has anger issues, 105kg and a good fighter and has been to jail before JFL.

i'll send pics of my gf and this 17yo whore to anyone in DMs who's curious, but DM me first because I cbf opening a bunch of DMs

tagging @Moggedbyevery1 since he requested i made this thread
obligatory tag for @RoundHouse and @SteveRogers
This is good shit loox I remember shitting on you for your lack of evidence in your other threads but you really are coming through this time. Keep exposing these hoes, keep up the good shit.

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
@loox

What's the guy's bideltoid. your's is mogger tier.
this might be a bideltoid pill.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

Zephir
Instead of using another phone/camera to record Snapchat. Download a screen recorder from the app store and turn it on while snapping. It doesn't get detected and results in better photos + if you want to save nudes a girl sent you without the notification to her.
inb4 Snapchat programmers discovered that application and developed a program to recognize it and the girl gets a notification

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
Native is 6'4" and he said he's getting LL to 6'9". He dmed me on discord that after LL he plans to move to Syndey Australia and try to cuck loox

@Native sorry for exposing you brother.
Yeah I know, but loox isn't 6'9. He needs LL + lifts.

mogstar

mogstar

What happened with ur ex

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Eren Yeager x Reiner Braun
Incredible smoko read,
Fucking hilarious, women will be women in the end.
She is fucken hot though, gotta weigh up the pros and cons - best option is that IF you organically break up, she’s literally right there.

loox

loox

@loox

What's the guy's bideltoid. your's is mogger tier.
this might be a bideltoid pill.
lmfao i bideltoid mog him by a bit but it’s giga autistic to think it’s bideltoid rofl

i’m way leaner and 2.5” taller in my lifts and those are way more important

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
lmfao i bideltoid mog him by a bit but it’s giga autistic to think it’s bideltoid rofl

i’m way leaner and 2.5” taller in my lifts and those are way more important
Oh shit you wear lifts at 6'3". I was told not to do that by this autistic forum.

Can you do legday in lifts no problem?

EasternRightWinger15

EasternRightWinger15

ok male gazer
maybe she just wants to cause chaos, I don't get women, this behaviour doesn’t make rational sense like at all

loox

loox

Oh shit you wear lifts at 6'3". I was told not to do that by this autistic forum.

Can you do legday in lifts no problem?
lifts make hack squats better because more knee flexion. all my leg exercises are externally stabilised anyway
maybe she just wants to cause chaos, I don't get women, this behaviour doesn’t make rational sense like at all
it’s not that they want to cause chaos for no reason. girls naturally want to avoid conflict and confrontation. it’s just that they can’t help themselves when they have temptations

loox

loox

ngl she just went to the gym alone tonight and told me to come because she was bored so i went when she was nearly done

we got pizza and talked for like 3 hours in her car lmao, she confirmed that her boyfriend has an average sized dick and said he never makes her cum. then i flexed on her saying i made my gf cum 3 times today :chad:

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Gordon Flowers
ngl she just went to the gym alone tonight and told me to come because she was bored so i went when she was nearly done

we got pizza and talked for like 3 hours in her car lmao, she confirmed that her boyfriend has an average sized dick and said he never makes her cum. then i flexed on her saying i made my gf cum 3 times today :chad:
Just get them to break up and then fuck her tbh

loox

loox

Just get them to break up and then fuck her tbh
ngl there’s been huge drama the past couple days

tldr my gf got sus (she’s been concerned about this chick for ages tbf), had a crying panic attack when i refused to show her my snap, i told the bitch we need to stop texting, my gf msgd the bitch going psycho mode, the bitch came to me telling me to make my gf fuck off, now i think everything is solved. i still talk to her at the gym though (she shittalked her bf and talked to me a lot even today lmao)

i’ll stay loyal to my gf

Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Gordon Flowers
ngl there’s been huge drama the past couple days

tldr my gf got sus (she’s been concerned about this chick for ages tbf), had a crying panic attack when i refused to show her my snap, i told the bitch we need to stop texting, my gf msgd the bitch going psycho mode, the bitch came to me telling me to make my gf fuck off, now i think everything is solved. i still talk to her at the gym though (she shittalked her bf and talked to me a lot even today lmao)

i’ll stay loyal to my gf
Ur gf is lowkey a phycho

Wouldn't be surprised if she does something crazy to make u stay with her in the future