Another example why tinder is not good for sub chads. Got laid with bdsm niche game.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Last week i went to a place where bdsm fetish people are meeting once a month.
Straight after the gym i came to the bar pumped up.
Because nobody will believe me, i make the story short.
I straight went home with the best looking girl on the event.
After a really hot fucking and choking/spanking session we talked about dating and i asked why we ended up here at her bed.
Her answer:
"You know i have tinder and all this stuff, but it gets boring to choose from unlimited options. Also i really dont know if the guy comes at the date shy and like a nice guy.
I loved how dominant you treated me. You looked like trouble, and thats what turned me on. I also hate to chat and have small talk on dating apps. Its so much nicer to meet someone in a bar or club. Also i was horny tonight. The guy needs to like bdsm, and here i knew that everyone is into the same"

So that means:
- She has 1000 of matches to chose from, and i would never had a chance to meet her
- Try to get into a niche like bdsm or swinger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 4757, lookmaxxing_curry and 15 others
Wow, who would have thought that it's easier to pick up girls as a living person than it is as a static image

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: court monarch777, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 4757 and 12 others
Last week i went to a place where bdsm fetish people are meeting once a month.
Straight after the gym i came to the bar pumped up.
Because nobody will believe me, i make the story short.
I straight went home with the best looking girl on the event.
After a really hot fucking and choking/spanking session we talked about dating and i asked why we ended up here at her bed.
Her answer:
"You know i have tinder and all this stuff, but it gets boring to choose from unlimited options. Also i really dont know if the guy comes at the date shy and like a nice guy.
I loved how dominant you treated me. You looked like trouble, and thats what turned me on. I also hate to chat and have small talk on dating apps. Its so much nicer to meet someone in a bar or club. Also i was horny tonight. The guy needs to like bdsm, and here i knew that everyone is into the same"

So that means:
- She has 1000 of matches to chose from, and i would never had a chance to meet her
- Try to get into a niche like bdsm or swinger
Was she exactly like she was in her photos in person? I've been either Catfished or Ghosted on Tinder too many times I gave up.

Never trust a woman that takes neck up selfies.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
You have to be a sexual deviant and have perverse fetishes to satisfy girls in 2021 regular sex doesnt cut it anymore

it will only get worse next you will have to smash their skull against the bed to get them off while doing rape simulation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4757, Deleted member 4614, noodlelover and 6 others
You have to be a sexual deviant and have perverse fetishes to satisfy girls in 2021 regular sex doesnt cut it anymore

it will only get worse next you will have to smash their skull against the bed to get them off while doing rape simulation
True even teenagers girls( I'm a teen too) are already into choking/ spanking/ hard stimulation due to Wattpad shit and TikToks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Vegyn, noodlelover and 3 others

I have a lot of experience with bdsm girls. Literally everyone of them had strong depressions/traumas/mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: Vegyn, noodlelover, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Wow, who would have thought that it's easier to pick up girls as a living person than it is as a static image
I am not saying its really easier in person, but its easier when you match with her in a special niche.
I dont know if the regular girl in a club is attracted to a guy that looks worse than her best tinder match.

I am not saying its really easier in person, but its easier when you match with her in a special niche.
I dont know if the regular girl in a club is attracted to a guy that looks worse than her best tinder match.
There's a lot more that goes into attraction besides handsomeness.

only works for weirdos

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and metagross
Lol

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
fuckkk i need that. did u hit her hard? what kind of a bar was it exactly
Yes i choked her hard, slapped her face, spit in her face/mouth.
Never had such hard sex before. I think she enjoyed the submission more than the sex itself. In the end she even thanked me and smiled like after a romantic massage :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4757, Deleted member 4614, noodlelover and 1 other person
we already know sub 7/10 men have a slightly better chance to fuck and date a slim women, in real life meetings then online. In person they can see how you look in motion and in real life and not pictures, they can better evaluate your height compared to theirs etc.

Yes i choked her hard, slapped her face, spit in her face/mouth.
Never had such hard sex before. I think she enjoyed the submission more than the sex itself. In the end she even thanked me and smiled like after a romantic massage :ROFLMAO:
fukkk :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: did u go alone and whats your smv

fukkk :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: did u go alone and whats your smv
Yes alone.
Im a major frauder. Fillers, hairsystem, lifts, contacts.
So i would say high tier normie.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4757, chadsmith, lookmaxxing_curry and 1 other person
Actually, he's right. Ugh. I hate agreeing to disagree, but yeah, women are not very...um...good(?) with technology as to dating app texting. Their minds are...you know...simple(?) So it's best to get that party started face to face that will lead to her sitting on yours. That's if she's into you. The stories I've heard from the vaginas I destroyed, wow! Many creeps out there. But not to be confused with the weirdo remarks. Sometimes when they use the words, weirdo or cringe, she's turned on but not sure. That's what we call a foot in the door. In order to sweep that other foot in, you'll need to impress her. "So yeah, I can travel parallel realities." Her eyes were puzzled as she looked deeper into mine.

"Are you really this fucking crazy?" She insisted to know.

"Ugh. Yup." I said then followed with a wink.

"Oh, my gad, that's so fucking hot. Fuck me right here!"

"Ugh. Shocka-shocka-boom-boom."

Yes alone.
did she approach u or what happened. i dont go to places like that, let alone going by myself. low inhib

I am
Yes alone.
running hair system and lifts. Do you want to talk on whatsapp?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It’s over for tindercels