Anti-bloating methods

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
1. For every 1 gram of sodium that you ingest, the body stores an additional 100 grams of water. And the body will just keep doing this as long as you are ingesting the sodium on a daily basis. I am not necessarily advocating a very low sodium diet, but the average American ingests far more sodium than they need.

The CDC (Center for Disease Control) report identifies five foods that give Americans most of their sodium:
  • Yeast breads
  • Chicken and mixed chicken dinners
  • Pizza
  • Pasta dishes
  • Deli / sandwich slice meat

The average American ingests about 3500mg of sodium daily. Ideally, they would ingest 1500mg of sodium. However, if you are particularly active like an athlete who works out everyday, it's probably okay to have a little more sodium. That being said, if you want to look at your best, it is ideal to be low bodyfat % and also ingesting <1500mg of sodium so that you can shed water weight and give your face and body more lean muscle definition. That being said keep drinking lots of water on a daily basis. Water is good.

2. Avoid dairy.
3. Avoid carbonated drinks (soda and sparkling water). Carbonation gets trapped in your stomach and bloats you.
4. Don't chew gum. Chewing gum leads to swallowing air (as opposed to merely breathing it) while chewing which can bloat you.
5. Avoid sugar alcohols. "Sugar free" foods usually have sugar alcohols which are low or zero calorie alternatives which will bloat you.
6. Eat smaller meals throughout the day.
7. Consider foods that supposedly reduce bloating like tea, ginger, pineapple, and parsley.
8. Ask your doctor if any medicines you take cause bloating and if they are necessary.
9. Get more sleep.
10. Work out, especially cardiovascular exercise on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 439 and 11 others
A good 90% of my liquid diet is water, which I constantly drink throughout the day. I've also noticed taking vitamins like C and k2 everyday help lean your face lots

• +1
Reactions: laske.7 and john_cope
i tested complete salt cut months ago, it make morning lethargy so much worst,
just drink huge amount of water after salty diet and pee everything out would work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, je3oe and john_cope
just drink huge amount of water after salty diet and pee everything out would work
yeah I've once passed out before from low blood pressure during a water fast. I wouldn't recommend doing a low sodium diet unless you can handle it. but if you're trying to looksmax for an event or a date, its probably worth it to cut out salt for a few days

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
4. Don't chew gum. Chewing gum leads to swallowing air (as opposed to merely breathing it) while chewing which can bloat you.
what to do then to have masseters hypertrophy ?

what to do then to have masseters hypertrophy ?
you start mixxing all you food and drink it instead of eating so you stop chewing therefore ur masseters atrophy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 3043
you start mixxing all you food and drink it instead of eating so you stop chewing therefore ur masseters atrophy
i mean i do chewing to have the hypertrophy, so wider jawline, not atrophy but doing chewing is bad for bloat according to op so

I preach it again and again, it's not too much sodium leading to bloat/water retention but a bad sodium/potassium ratio. If you keep your sodium/potassium ratio at least 1:2 (ideal would be 1:2.25) you won't have problems with eating lots of salt.

Other things that help reduce water retention:
• getting lean(er)
• coffee
• sleeping with head elevated
• avoiding/reducing skin inflammation. Inflammation always also causes swelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I preach it again and again, it's not too much sodium leading to bloat/water retention but a bad sodium/potassium ratio. If you keep your sodium/potassium ratio at least 1:2 (ideal would be 1:2.25) you won't have problems with eating lots of salt.

Other things that help reduce water retention:
• getting lean(er)
• coffee
• sleeping with head elevated
• avoiding/reducing skin inflammation. Inflammation always also causes swelling.
what about chewing ? for the bloat? and have you find any other solution?

what about chewing ? for the bloat? and have you find any other solution?
I just copy pasted the list from an article I read. Chewing gum is probably not a serious cause of bloating so don't worry too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
just wanted to post somebody who knows what the fuck hes talking about unlike you
He is a bloated fucking retard who literally says he eats bacon for breakfast

1. For every 1 gram of sodium that you ingest, the body stores an additional 100 grams of water. And the body will just keep doing this as long as you are ingesting the sodium on a daily basis. I am not necessarily advocating a very low sodium diet, but the average American ingests far more sodium than they need.

The average American ingests about 3500mg of sodium daily. Ideally, they would ingest 1500mg of sodium. However, if you are particularly active like an athlete who works out everyday, it's probably okay to have a little more sodium. That being said, if you want to look at your best, it is ideal to be low bodyfat % and also ingesting <1500mg of sodium so that you can shed water weight and give your face and body more lean muscle definition. That being said keep drinking lots of water on a daily basis. Water is good.

2. Avoid dairy.
3. Avoid carbonated drinks (soda and sparkling water). Carbonation gets trapped in your stomach and bloats you.
5. Avoid sugar alcohols. "Sugar free" foods usually have sugar alcohols which are low or zero calorie alternatives which will bloat you.
6. Eat smaller meals throughout the day.
7. Consider foods that supposedly reduce bloating like tea, ginger, pineapple, and parsley.
8. Ask your doctor if any medicines you take cause bloating and if they are necessary.
9. Get more sleep.
10. Work out, especially cardiovascular exercise on a daily basis.
I've heard that drinking for than 2 gallons of water a day can cause water intoxication and that kinda makes me shit my pants. I've tried having around 3 gallons in a day and feeling like shit the next day, like constant abdominal pain and shit. Along with that frequent pain in the abdominal area I had to visit the toilet like 20 times

yeah I've once passed out before from low blood pressure during a water fast. I wouldn't recommend doing a low sodium diet unless you can handle it. but if you're trying to looksmax for an event or a date, its probably worth it to cut out salt for a few days
I drink 1 litre water a day for 18 years now

• +1
Reactions: paranakee
just eat meat and drink water its so simple

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
You need to take a hot bath with epsom salt and let all the magnesium absorb transdermally. Also drink tons of water in the days leading up to the day you want to look debloated. Take dandelion root extract.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
-at least 3 liters of water a day

-low carbs, low sodium, VERY low refined sugar on your diet, while also eating foods rich on vitamin c and potassium

-sleep at least 7 hours a day

thats it

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, InjectE, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
-at least 3 liters of water a day

-low carbs, low sodium, VERY low refined sugar on your diet, while also eating foods rich on vitamin c and potassium

-sleep at least 7 hours a day

thats it
Dandelion tee and ice on your face.helps.too

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Doing cardio along with a caloric deficit helps massively

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
This place is so fucking stupid it makes me laugh. Almost none of this shit is true. Zero real research went into writing this puke. Do some research on aldosterone. Your body adjusts to any amount of sodium. The key is keeping sodium intake the same everyday. Sodium done right will actually make you look leaner and make your muscles more pumped and suck the water out under your skin.

Nr1 body fat. No fat = no bloat since water under your skin is in fat. Nr2 is hormones estrogen, prolactin and testosterone and their ratios. Even cortisol plays a role. Nr3 is diet. Carbs most importantly. Lowering sodium helps only temporarily.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Ruby and InjectE
This place is so fucking stupid it makes me laugh. Almost none of this shit is true. Zero real research went into writing this puke. Do some research on aldosterone. Your body adjusts to any amount of sodium. The key is keeping sodium intake the same everyday. Sodium done right will actually make you look leaner and make your muscles more pumped and suck the water out under your skin.

Nr1 body fat. No fat = no bloat since water under your skin is in fat. Nr2 is hormones estrogen, prolactin and testosterone and their ratios. Even cortisol plays a role. Nr3 is diet. Carbs most importantly. Lowering sodium helps only temporarily.
ED7r1tZ.gif

muh hormones

• +1
Reactions: xit
@john_cope nice post. just one point i couldn't get, about chewing gum.. is it legit?

what food high in vitamin C do you guys eat ?

I eat peppers and brocoli, what can I eat to increase my vitamin C intake ?

for potassium I eat a lot of vegetables and sometimes I use cream of tartar when I want to debloat badly

Carrots are rich in potassium I think, I also eat zuchini, celery

A good 90% of my liquid diet is water, which I constantly drink throughout the day. I've also noticed taking vitamins like C and k2 everyday help lean your face lots
brb getting some k2
@john_cope nice post. just one point i couldn't get, about chewing gum.. is it legit?
I've heard masseter hypertrophy will just round your gonial angle out more.