Anxiety is killing me...

D

Deleted member 31169

Diamond
Im tired of constantly living on edge.. at work, with family, while out with friends... its too tiring I sometimes wonder if dying would be an ultimate relief from this continous misery.

I just wish to feel normal again.. and get to sleep well at night and not have to experience sleepless nights over and over.

Im exhausted. Im done. I ask Allah to relieve my internal pain soon enough.

Thank God for this site so I could at least vent to strangers who wouldnt feel bad about the misery im in. I cant vent to my family as I dont want them to feel bad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 20399, aBetterMii and 2 others
Im tired of constantly living on edge.. at work, with family, while out with friends... its so tiring I sometimes wonder if dying would be an ultimate relief from this continous misery.

I just to feel normal again.. and sleep well at night and not have to experience sleepless nights over and over.

Im exhausted. Im done. I ask Allah to relieve my internal pain soon enough.

Thank God for this site so I could at least vent to strangers who wouldnt feel bad about the misery im in. I cant vent to my family as I dont want them to feel bad.
Do drugs weed u will relax

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Try meditating and getting better sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
ask your local doc for some benzos

Try meditating and getting better sleep
Lets Breath Mikhel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I was prescriped Valium for 6 months. I took it for a week and quit. I dont wanna turn into a junkie and have to experience withdrawals
I didnt took drugs no alcohol no cig but let me tell u its worse than being a junkie

@Willmogulater Stop JFL reacting niggas.

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Anxiety about what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
I was prescriped Valium for 6 months. I took it for a week and quit. I dont wanna turn into a junkie and have to experience withdrawals
Mail them to me PO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169 and Deleted member 20399
Yo boyo
Take valium
I sell heroin btw if you want it

• JFL
I didnt took drugs no alcohol no cig but let me tell u its worse than being a junkie

Doc told me he'd wean me off valium after completeling full six months of taking it. I immedialely started looking it up on youtube and people didnt recommend so being a hypochondriac as well i jst stopped and never even went back to the docs.

Anxiety about what

Literally nothing. Ive a decent job. My parents are doing just fine. Im 6ft 3 and look decent enough.

Its just shitty brain chemistry genes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 20399 and Aypo129
Doc told me he'd wean me off valium after completeling full six months of taking it. I immedialely started looking it up on youtube and people didnt recommend so being a hypochondriac as well i jst stopped and never even went back to the docs.
What are Valium withdrawal symptoms

Two choices u have
>No valium and No Sleep
>Take valium and sleep but face side effects later

Literally nothing. Ive a decent job. My parents are doing just fine. Im 6ft 3 and look decent enough.

Then u need lobotomy

• So Sad

go see a therapist, retard. there are other meds to help curb anxiety besides benzos

go see a therapist, retard. there are other meds to help curbs anxiety besides benzos

They dont do shit. They are people on their job who jst want the shift to end and fuck off home as well. JFL@U if you think therapists care about your mental illness

They dont do shit. They are people on their job who jst want the shift to end and fuck off home as well. JFL@U if you think therapists care about your mental illness
ok keep struggling alone until you sui

If you have a mental illness. Hear it here first, it's fucking over even if you're the chaddiest of chads.

Literally nothing.
Doubt. There are some hidden things you don't want to admit or open, past traumas etc. Doubt your body just playing tricks on you for absolute no reason.

Doubt. There are some hidden things you don't want to admit or open, past traumas etc. Doubt your body just playing tricks on you for absolute no reason.

You might be correct. My childhood was amazing. I didnt have the easiest of lives during my teen years tho. You honestly cant tell with this type of shit. All you gotta do is learn to attempt to 'control' (and by control i mean, try n look normal) and deal with it.

I didnt have the easiest of lives during my teen years tho
Probably a build up. I doubt you will feel that way 24/7 without those things happening to you whatever they are.
It's a sort of a trauma with a delay reaction, like what the fuck is happening. It didn't go anywhere, it's still there in
your mind. Try to evaluate it from a third person perspective and tell me if it's really just so random or there's some
logic going on. Maybe a lot of stress under very important years of development took it's toll.

• +1
Probably a build up. I doubt you will feel that way 24/7 without those things happening to you whatever they are.
It's a sort of a trauma with a delay reaction, like what the fuck is happening. It didn't go anywhere, it's still there in
your mind. Try to evaluate it from a third person perspective and tell me if it's really just so random or there's some
logic going on. Maybe a lot of stress under very important years of development took it's toll.

Smart reply ngl.
Regarding the delay in reaction, couldnt be further from the truth. Sometimes something happens that may trigger my anxiety but many of the symptoms wouldnt show until some time has passed (30mins to an hour). Its a weird phenomenon now that im thinking about it.

Same op, idk what to do

• So Sad