Any business majors here?

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Currently a Junior business major at a non-target school. I completed one internship with a large regional bank(mortgage sales and RE Asset managment), and I have an internship with a large middle market bank this summer(Asset Based Lending and Business Credit).

I want to know what other business majors on this site have done during their time at college, and what fields that you guys want to work in.

If you are already in the world of finance & banking, give me some useful advice.

what’s ur major

I'm going to show your posts to high execs in MMB and BBB

They're having a networking event in London i'l be sure to attend

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Currently a Junior business major at a non-target school. I completed one internship with a large regional bank(mortgage sales and RE Asset managment), and I have an internship with a large middle market bank this summer(Asset Based Lending and Business Credit).

I want to know what other business majors on this site have done during their time at college, and what fields that you guys want to work in.

If you are already in the world of finance & banking, give me some useful advice.
How do you already have a internship for summer? How did you apply?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
I'm going to show your posts to high execs in MMB and BBB

They're having a networking event in London i'l be sure to attend
Good

My brothers working at a Microsoft internship. It’s like 80k plus housing food and a car

• Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
My brothers working at a Microsoft internship. It’s like 80k plus housing food and a car
That’s a really good gig(tho, that’s to be expected from a place like microsoft). Mine pays 65k and my bonus covers my housing for the whole internship.

Last edited:
How do you already have a internship for summer? How did you apply?
You have to apply early to get a decent internship for the summer. Most competitive positions start hiring the summer before. I started applying at the start of the fall semester.

I applied mainly through each companies website.

That’s a really good gig(tho, that’s to be expected from a place like microsoft). Mine pays 65k and my bonus covers my housing for the whole internship.
Mirin, I should go get a white collar job. Thinking about business major

Questions:
Is it worth pursuing? (Job availability, future automation, already 22yo)
How important are looks? (Height and face)

what country ur based in? think about switching to a target

imagine going to college...

Mirin, I should go get a white collar job. Thinking about business major

Questions:
Is it worth pursuing? (Job availability, future automation, already 22yo)
How important are looks? (Height and face)
I‘d say it’s worth pursuing if you aren’t interested in anything in stem. You just need to focus on networkinng hard and getting decent internships before you graduate (ideally 2 or 3 good internships).

You just need to look presentable and not like an incel freak. Finance is filled with plenty of well-groomed subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and ShowerMaxxing
what do you do?
Nowadays I don't even wanna talk if it ain't money conversations
'Cause I been countin' up, don't ask me how I been
Makin' plays like I'm Jason, but I don't kid
I could never tell you what I did
'Cause it is what it is if it is what it is and it is