Any good advice on how to improve hand size?

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
One of my issues is somewhat small hands, I've heard you can increases the width of your hands by training them. Does anyone have any experience with this or know of a good training routine to do this?

handsmashing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ManzareK, Biiyo03 and 7 others
Gorilla growth hormone

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and BearBoy
handsmashing
Hammer tom and jerry

And footsmashing for bigger feet

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Biiyo03, BearBoy and 5 others
One of my issues is somewhat small hands, I've heard you can increases the width of your hands by training them. Does anyone have any experience with this or know of a good training routine to do this?
It's genetic average is 7.6 inches length for male

i heard pulling on ur fingers until u hear a pop everyday for a while causes arthritis and therefore bone growth because the muscle hypertrophy causes the bone to grow...

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Applying minox on them everyday grows hands by 20%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Biiyo03, Deleted member and 1 other person
Working with your hands. Hitting the ground with something and holding it very tightly

I'm going to try this for a while and see if it makes any difference (doubt) I will post again after doing it for a month or two.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Elvisandreaa and coolguy1
gh

u can try blasting hgh for a while if u can afford it an become an ogre

• Love it
Reactions: BearBoy
small hands = small penis, sorry op

1c1714dc92674c5d0680d6042204b472

put these on and start acting gay just for bigger hands

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03