Any GraphicDesignMaxxers Here? (Help!)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Can a GraphicDesignMaxxer remove the watermarks from this image.

I need it without watermarks so I can send it to be printed as a custom dakimakura (body pillow case).

This was only released in Japan and is almost impossible to find and even if you do find it, it would probably cost $150. I've only seen one available as part of a 3 character set that costs like $650 (without shipping too).

C nnFo UQAAMtNe

@ZyzzReincarnate can help

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Idk u seem in a bad mood
R u mad u don't get to see oneitis anymore
no im mad because ive had a cold for 3 days lol

I heard it's an easy job for any Photoshop Maxxer.

I will show you the dakimakura as a reward when it comes in.

This seems like a good cope. The pillow I mean

Yes it is, I sleep with mine every night. It's very calming. I own two so far (Hotaru & Mikasa).

This one would be my most special one as it would be my mommygf dakimakura.

I would buy another dakimakura pillow for this case straight from Japan just for it.

Yes it is, I sleep with mine every night. It's very calming. I own two so far (Hotaru & Mikasa).

This one would be my most special one as it would be my mommygf dakimakura.

I would buy another dakimakura pillow for this case straight from Japan just for it.
Yeah you could definitely just buy it for Japan. If no one is a good photoshopcel

• +1
Yeah you could definitely just buy it for Japan. If no one is a good photoshopcel

No I mean I would buy a special pillow from Japan for this case I plan on ordering with the cleaned up image!

The websites I looked on to buy it would be imported from Japanese sites and it costs $650 for a set of three (and I am only interested in this one). If that is all that's available on Japanese sites than it's over!

Though I am sure I can find a good one (or many) when I am in Japan it just won't be this one.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
No I mean I would buy a special pillow from Japan for this case I plan on ordering with the cleaned up image!

The websites I looked on to buy it would be imported from Japanese sites and it costs $650 for a set of three (and I am only interested in this one). If that is all that's available on Japanese sites than it's over!

Though I am sure I can find a good one (or many) when I am in Japan it just won't be this one.
Yeah dude I'm actually quite good at Photoshop, but I don't have the money to purchase it

PayPal me $30 and I'll do it for you

PayPal me $30 and I'll do it for you

Not if the job is as bad as your tattoos

IMG 6217

The reward is to be paid out in karma (not the reddit kind).

Not if the job is as bad as your tattoos

View attachment 2615

The reward is to be paid out in karma (not the reddit kind).
Hah good one

Why don't you watch a quick tutorial on photoshop (or gimp even) and do it yourself. Are you asian? It's pretty embarrassing if you can't do this yourself

• +1
My sister is a graphic designer but I can't ask her to fix this image for obvious reasons

• +1
Graphic designer is such a soy job lol

• +1
Yeah dude I'm actually quite good at Photoshop, but I don't have the money to purchase it
Hah good one

Why don't you watch a quick tutorial on photoshop (or gimp even) and do it yourself. Are you asian? It's pretty embarrassing if you can't do this yourself

I'm going to get a OnePieceMaxxed copy of photoshop and have a crack at it when I got some time.

But if a pro wants to have a go at this then go right ahead.

• +1
I'm going to get a OnePieceMaxxed copy of photoshop and have a crack at it when I got some time.

But if a pro wants to have a go at this then go right ahead.
Where would you find this torrented version?

• +1
Where would you find this torrented version?

onepiecebay (thepiratebay) is down right now but 1337x.to looks like they got a bunch of cracks

seems to be a matter of using the "clone stamp" and "healing brush" tools around the affected areas

I never used photoshop before but it shouldn't be too hard for me after watching a youtube video

though of course I would be happy if a pro would be willing to volunteer

if I get around to it I will post the finished result

• +1
onepiecebay (thepiratebay) is down right now but 1337x.to looks like they got a bunch of cracks

seems to be a matter of using the "clone stamp" and "healing brush" tools around the affected areas

I never used photoshop before but it shouldn't be too hard for me after watching a youtube video

though of course I would be happy if a pro would be willing to volunteer

if I get around to it I will post the finished result
I'll get some torrent of ps and work with it

• +1
I'll get some torrent of ps and work with it

I'm surprised you didn't already have a pirated copy if you're a PhotoShopCel

LOL

https://looksmax.org/threads/post-your-desktop-wallpaper.3035/

Everything on my desktop is pirated.

All the software, the MSOffice2010, even the entire OS (the Win 7 Ultimate) my machine originally came with Win 8 but I downgraded)

The DVD and CD burning software is pirated so I can make physical pirated copies of Japanese music. The copy of Dark Souls is pirated. Everything.

• +1
I'm surprised you didn't already have a pirated copy if your a PhotoShopCel

View attachment 2629

https://looksmax.org/threads/post-your-desktop-wallpaper.3035/

Everything on my desktop is pirated.

All the software, the MSOffice2010, even the entire OS (the Win 7 Ultimate) my machine originally came with Win 8 but I downgraded)

The DVD and CD burning software is pirated so I can make physical pirated copies of Japanese music. The copy of Dark Souls is pirated. Everything.
I learned how to do it at school and it was provided for us there. Haven't touched it in a long time

• +1
I learned how to do it at school and it was provided for us there. Haven't touched it in a long time

I never used this stuff before and after a short vid and an article I was able to do one breast so far.

Test

I think I got this lol. I'll post the final product later, I'm going to fap to hentai of her, play a little RDR2 (haven't started it yet) and then work on it some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back