Any incels here cut their own hair?

Suicidal Muffin

Suicidal Muffin

Iron
If so, do you cut your own hair into layers? How hard is it (layering) to do? I tried once and failed miserably. Now I have to wait for it to regrow. I want it eyebrow length at the eyebrows, longer in the middle, and ear length on the sides. Obviously I don't want it to end up looking anything like a bowlcut though. Would this be too difficult for someone with a low IQ and poor dexterity?

I'm a minimum wagecel living paycheck to paycheck so that's why im trying to learn how to do this on my own.

Do it with an electric trimmer, easy. I don't cut my hair anymore, growing it out.

Yeah i cut my pubes

I wish I can cut my own hair. My dad probably won’t let me, though.

Last edited:
@knajjd cuts mine.

Tried it once. Never did it again.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Yes I have done it for the last 3 years and I believe I have perfected it now, I always do some sort of side-part/nazi youth cut.. Idk what you mean by layers, the hard part of cutting your hair is to find where it naturally parts(there are many places).

Yes I have done it for the last 3 years and I believe I have perfected it now, I always do some sort of side-part/nazi youth cut.. Idk what you mean by layers, the hard part of cutting your hair is to find where it naturally parts(there are many places).
by layering he means blending the sides with the top, pretty hard to do if ur niot experienced, depending on quality of hair,

Jfc >not using hair halo to your advantage as an incel
>Making it
Pick 1 (one)