Any members of Tate's Hustlers University/War Room here? I'm very interested

B

Brazitard

+6'1; Nate Higgers - from Niggeln, Germany
If you are a member, can you tell us if it's worth it? War Room costs about $5000 but Tate's Hustlers University about $50... Any members to report in?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, SA7, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
I used to be HU member, overrated af with very generic information

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Sondern, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
If you're genuinely asking this question, I'm sorry for you man. Andrew Tate is a smart guy, but you clearly have no common sense.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Danish_Retard, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
Yeah

copywriting course is good- if I wasn't a lazy cunt, I would have made some money with it

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard
just read books boi bhai

If you're genuinely asking this question, I'm sorry for you man. Andrew Tate is a smart guy, but you clearly have no common sense.
I just found about him last week.

Maher war room is batter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
Yeah

copywriting course is good- if I wasn't a lazy cunt, I would have made some money with it
I have the same problem, will change once I get money to eat raw meat and raw eggs to fix my brain and nervous system.

If you are a member, can you tell us if it's worth it? War Room costs about $5000 but Tate's Hustlers University about $50... Any members to report in?
pirate that shit for free

• +1
It's over for hustler's universitycels and war roomcels.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 23554
jfl, cant believe people still believe in that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, javab and Deleted member 23554

here is the hustlers uni for free. JFL AT YOUR low iq for really thinking to buy it. quicks earch online gave me this. you can dive deep and find PDFs and mp4s for free.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Brazitard and Deleted member 23554

here is the hustlers uni for free. JFL AT YOUR low iq for really thinking to buy it. quicks earch online gave me this. you can dive deep and find PDFs and mp4s for free.
I didn't even search about it, just found out about it and came here... But thanks a LOT for the link, it will be useful!

Copywriting is a bunch of videos of 3 minutes length. This is even worse than fools saying "his info can be found on Internet"
IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE.

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Copywriting is a bunch of videos of 3 minutes length. This is even worse than fools saying "his info can be found on Internet"
IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE.
tf is your point?

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Over for you if you pay for that mongrel grifter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19036
won't make you rich pal

Ik a guy in the war room, both HU and the war room are buns

• So Sad

i downloaded hustler's university at mega. it teaches good lessons, but pretty much only covers the basics of business. wouldnt bother spending 5k in the war room tho

You can watch hustlers university for free like a true hustler

• +1
tf is your point?
lmao, my brother, I say this with utmost respect, if you cannot understand what my point is, you should steer clear from Tate because he will pimp you real quick.

• Hmm...
a person who think buying this has no hope anymore is legit sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
You can find the info somewhere else and its probably generic info.

Yeah

The copywriting "course" consists of about 5 three minute videos, am I missing something?

How would you get started? I imagine without an education and professional experience, you would need a good portfolio website.

I think a lot of people underestimate the power of AI, and right now might be the perfect opportunity to use it for stuff like copywriting.

not a scam. he is knowledgable on what he talks. what he say can be found on other books and couple other media platforms but he made a good compilation of em.
SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao, my brother, I say this with utmost respect, if you cannot understand what my point is, you should steer clear from Tate because he will pimp you real quick.
the link doesn't consist of the whole education set. ive never did claim that. but full version of it is on the web, leaked. stop coping and using this forum as your affiliate marketing purposes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back