Any perfumeCels on this forum?

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Want to buy some perfume but the thing is every bottle i have isnt enough. Because the projection/sillage of these perfumes are literally shit. Even though they smell really nice and are quite expensive.

Im looking for perfume with beast sillage and longetivity. Because whats the point of perfume when nobody smells that shit.
Anyway i know 2 thierry mugler angel men and joop pour homme. These two can fill up a room easily but the smell is kinda spicy/sweet and for old people.

Tldr Anyone has any suggestions for perfumes with maximum sillage and or longetivity??

If u mean women's perfume then don't
If u mean cologne go with stetsons

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh
I feel like that would make me come across as gay or feminine at least.

I have this Jimmy Choo perfume (not a famous brand), the shit is strong as fuck.

• +1
I use what the Yemeni dogs at my school use, off-brand polo cologne

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
i use invictus, joop go/jump, one million, creed aventus etc

• +1
Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille is perfect for winter and get's me compliments all the time.

Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille is perfect for winter and get's me compliments all the time.
Jfl u think i have that much money 100 ml for 300 euro dafuq is thar shit holywater??

Use nigger brand watermelon scent

• +1
Why do women wear makeup and perfume? Because they're ugly and they stink. So the joke goes. Still, there's some truth in it.

Calvin klein eternity for men

@Nibba Jews took david gandy to the top of the modelling world just to prove that big nose = real man.
we need to reward him and buy his Dolce Gabbana light blue he campaigns.

• +1
@Nibba Jews took david gandy to the top of the modelling world just to prove that big nose = real man.
we need to reward him and buy his Dolce Gabbana light blue he campaigns.
That stuff smells like jews

If you want longevity go for a real perfume not just an eau de cologne. They are usually made to last longer too. The only one I've had so far was Armani code and it wasn't bad.

just watch jeremy fragrance on youtube bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Sasaz2