Any point talking to a woman if you will never fuck her?

Deleted member 18436

Deleted member 18436

Solstice
What is the actual point what do you get out of it ? I know she get's attention and increases her ego but what do you actually get.

• +1
Reactions: 444, ShowerMaxxing and thereallegend
you get nothing, this is why you should not waste your time talking to foids who wont have something with you

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Ricochet, Paroxysm and 7 others
Absolutely not.

Would you clock into work at a job that didn’t pay you?

As men we are looking for ONE thing... to eat ass

If we can’t accomplish that ANY further discussion becomes pointless with their cartoon two dimensional minds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18808, Vermilioncore and 6 others
You get this:

Blackpill

It is my new initiative to document history across the Incel Triad.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Exactly my experience on Yubo

not really a point, no

Guys who are naturally good with women don't see it in such an objective manner and are willing to talk to any girl they encounter that they're attracted to without being overly attached to the outcome

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18808, lilhorizontal32 and 3 others
Absolutely not.

Would you clock into work at a job that didn’t pay you?

As men we are looking for ONE thing... to eat ass

If we can’t accomplish that ANY further discussion becomes pointless with their cartoon two dimensional minds
does breaking in her house to snoof her panties count as pay

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 15260
Absolutely none

Especially considering that you will get very stale conversations out of women that aren't sexually or romantically interested in you to begin with

does breaking in her house to snoof her panties count as pay
Fuck i remember I slept over in my friends female roommates room once (she hated me and was out of town)

I rummaged through all her panties, smelling each one individually until i found the rankest and most powerfully scented pair

I put it over my head and started going through her laptop and found all her naked pics. I found the hottest ones and opened them up in multiple tabs

She had this industrial strength physical therapy vibrator too which I placed on my balls and like basically whenever I inhaled it was the most powerful cocktail of surging estrogen bombs into my brain

I came over and over again until i woke up and it was dawn

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Fuck i remember I slept over in my friends female roommates room once (she hated me and was out of town)

I rummaged through all her panties, smelling each one individually until i found the rankest and most powerfully scented pair

I put it over my head and started going through her laptop and found all her naked pics. I found the hottest ones and opened them up in multiple tabs

She had this industrial strength physical therapy vibrator too which I placed on my balls and like basically whenever I inhaled it was the most powerful cocktail of surging estrogen bombs into my brain

i sniffed my friends mums dirty panties shot ropes in the bathroom sink i'd do it again:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 15260
Because they are easier for me to talk to. I get nothing of value from the conversation, it's just a pastime. With other men it always seems to be a battle of who's better, rather than casual conversation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
Because they are easier for me to talk to. I get nothing of value from the conversation, it's just a pastime. With other men it always seems to be a battle of who's better, rather than casual conversation.
You are right it does get into a whose dick is bigger or who can do the dumbest bs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808 and DianabolDownie
Social/statusmaxxing and also becoming more comfortable around women

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet, Deleted member 18808 and Deleted member 18436

@Thompsonz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260 and Deleted member 13332
yes. i stay in touch with them just to extend my socialmaxxing. it's important. go out and ask them to bring friends tho, it's easier to contact cause of mutual friend +better chances to slay eventually .

What is the actual point what do you get out of it ? I know she get's attention and increases her ego but what do you actually get.
The practice is good for you. Experience is the best teacher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436